The Indian government has started a new scholarship program to assist all students who are correctly completing their post-graduate degrees. As part of the PG scholarship scheme, students who are currently pursuing master’s degrees will earn 12,400 rupees. The advancement of technical education in India is the main goal of the scholarship. This page will provide you with information about the new AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023, which has been introduced by the organization’s relevant officials. We will also share with you all the detailed application process outlined in the new scholarship program unveiled by the relevant Indian government officials. Additionally, we will give you access to all the paperwork needed to apply for a fresh scholarship program.
All About AICTE PG Scholarship
The new scholarship program, which has been introduced by the Indian government’s post-graduate authorities, will be very helpful to those pursuing master’s degrees in a variety of subject areas. All of the students who are presently completing the master’s portion of their degrees will receive about 12400 rupees. First-year students must have a valid score on either the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT), or the Common Entrance Examination for Design, according to the AICTE scholarship announcement published on the organization’s official website, aicte-india.org (CEED). The individuals who are continuing their education in the midst of the coronavirus epidemic will also receive a lot of advantages. The coronavirus pandemic has caused several issues for those who are now enrolled in school.
Also Check: AICTE Swanath Scholarship
Key Highlights of the AICTE PG Scholarship
|Launched by||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Name of Scholarship||AICTE PG Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||To provide an opportunity for education|
|Benefits||Providing 12400 Rupees|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a resident of India|
|Beneficiaries||Post Graduate Students|
|Official Website||AICTE PG|
Objective of AICTE PG Scholarship
The advancement of technical education in India is the main goal of the scholarship. AICTE grants Post Graduate Scholarships of Rs.12,400/- per month to full-time GATE/GPAT qualifying students admitted to AICTE approved Institutions/University Departments in order to ensure the development of technical education in India.
Benefits of AICTE PG Scholarship
The execution of this scholarship will result in a wide range of advantages. Due to the financial assistance that will be given, postgraduate students will be able to participate in various academic activities. The government would give the post-graduate students who are enrolled in this program 12400 rupees. Additionally, with this assistance, kids will be able to live happy lives while pursuing their academic ambitions and putting less and less stress on their homes. Through the official website, students will be able to submit applications for the scholarship.
The scholarship recipients will get the following amount:
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 12,400 will be provided to students for a period of two years or until their education is finished, whichever comes first.
- According to the scholarship announcement, students would also receive a yearly contingency grant of Rs. 20,000.
The scholarship program’s implementation process is described below step-by-step:
- Prior to anything else, candidates must pass the GATE test.
- The application for the program must then be completed by the applicant.
- After then, the organization will approve the exam’s score.
- Each applicant’s record will be preserved in a special way.
- The institution will carry out the verification.
- The institution will have the final say on whether to accept or reject the application.
- The PFMS site will thereafter receive the approved applications.
- The beneficiaries’ bank accounts will thereafter be credited with the funds by the PFMS portal.
Important Guidelines for the AICTE PG Scholarship
- Postgraduate scholarships are available to students who have achieved well in the GATE or GPAT.
- Only students accepted into AICTE-approved programs are eligible to benefit from this program.
- Students who passes the GATE or GPAT exam after they were admits are not eligible for scholarship awards.
- Scholarship proposals are request via advertising in reputable newspapers.
- All students are urges to adhere to the rules and regulations.
- Students must provide basic information about their general savings accounts while applying.
- No changes should be to the bank or branch during the duration of the scholarship.
- Students receiving scholarships, stipends, or salaries of any type are ineligible for grants.
- Based on the category that the student has indicates, their eligibility is evaluates.
- According to the guidelines of the Indian government, students are permits to take 15-day casual absences during the academic year, a maximum of one month’s worth of medical leave, and maternity leaves.
- The school or student’s submission of attendance data must process at different levels.
- If any incorrect information has transmits or entered into the portal, the student or institute may file a complaint with the AICTE by email, supported by scanned copies of the relevant documentation. They can also call the helpdesk to resolve the problem. The hotlines are 01129 581000 and 01129581333.
- The amount of the scholarship drawn at the time of quitting the course must be returned if the student drops out of the course in the middle of it.
- This scheme’s benefit is only available once in a person’s lifetime.
- Every month, the list of absentees is forwards affirmatively up until the 15th of the payout date.
- For OBC candidates, a current, valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (NCL) is necessary (not more than 1-year old)
- The institute principal or a gazetted person must certify any documents used to support an SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped certificate.
- The SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicap certificate must be in Hindi or English; if not, it must be translated into Hindi or English and confirmed by a notary officer or the principal on the letterhead of the institution. The pupil must upload the original and translated certificates.
- The candidate must self-attest to all other attachments.
- Only legible and understandable attachments are permits as require attachments.
When submitting an application for employment, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- To qualify for the award, a candidate must have scored well on the GATE or GPAT.
- The candidate cannot enrol in any of the online part-time courses.
- The applicant’s bank account information must also line up with their initial credentials.
- For the applicant to be qualify for the scholarship, there cannot be any shared bank accounts.
- General savings account in one of the banks is requires of the applicant.
- An applicant must enroll in pharmacy, engineering, or architecture.
- Once the applicant has passed the GATE or GPAT, they must be admitted to the college.
- Students who fall under the OBC category are not eligible for the award.
- The GATE/GPAT scholarship is not available to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped candidates without valid credentials.
- When the post-graduation classes start, scholarships will be out.
- The GATE/GPAT scholarship shall get award for a maximum of 24 months, or until the earlier of the student’s course completion date or thesis submission date.
Also Read: Pragati Scholarship
Application Procedure for AICTE PG Scholarship
The following application process must follow by the applicant when applying for the position:-
- First, visit the AICTE PG website by clicking on the provided link
- You’ll see the scholarship’s home page on your screen.
- Go to the Quick Links section.
- You must select the PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT) option.
- You’ll see a brand-new web page on your screen.
- You must select the option labeled “Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT)” on the new window.
- On your screen, a list of scholarships will appear.
- The button labeled “Click here to advance to GATE / GPAT Scholarship Student Verification ID tab” must select.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- You can get the Student ID/Institute Permanent ID from your institute.
- The current application number and permanent ID are identical for new institutes and deemed universities.
How To View The Beneficiary List
- Visit the AICTE PG Scholarship’s official website first.
- Before you, the home page will load.
- You must select the information about the recipients of the scholarship from the homepage.
- In front of you, a new page will open where you will see a PDF document.
- On this page, you can view the recipient list in this PDF file.
Process of AICTE Postgraduate Scholarship
- The aspirant must first pass the GATE or GPAT.
- Candidates must enroll in a program at an AICTE-approved institution and register on the student portal.
- Through institute login, the institution must keep track of each admitted student and create a unique ID for them.
- Institutions must also confirm all the information provided by pupils.
- Following that, the institute will decide whether to accept or reject the application. If it is accepted, the scholarship money will then be directly transfer into the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Students can reapply for the applications that were decline.
- Students may submit their applications again after making the necessary changes.
How to File a Grievance
- Visit the AICTE PG scholarship’s official website.
- The main page will now open before you, and you must select “raise a grievance.”
- Before you will be a new page.
- If you are already register, you must enter your login information to access this page; if not, you must register by clicking here.
- You must now log in to the portal.
- After that, you must select “Raise Complaint.”
- You must fill out the grievance form with all the necessary information before uploading the necessary documents.
- After that, you must select “submit.”
- This technique can uses to file a complaint.
The following helpline numbers can be uses by applicants if they have any questions about this scholarship:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 011-29581333 (Only for Technical Queries) 29581338, 29581119