One of the most significant papers in today’s globe, particularly in India, is the AP Ration Card. All those who are in need of food have access to ration cards. Each year, the Indian government gives underprivileged people thousands of tonnes of grains, lentils, and oil. Around 1.2 million ration cards will be converted by the state government into AP rice cards by 2023. Today we will go over with everyone the key features of the AP Ration Card Status in this post. We shall discuss the details of the AP Ration Card List in this post, including the requirements for eligibility, the application procedure, and the condition of the cards as of 2023. We will now also distribute a ration card district-by-district list that has been released by the relevant Andhra Pradesh government officials.
About Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
A ration card is a piece of paper created by the Indian government that enables the state’s underprivileged residents to get food supplies at a reduced cost. Poor people may now easily obtain food supplies and live normal lives thanks to the establishment of the AP Ration Card Status. Beginning in 2023, the government of Andhra Pradesh will begin to replace the outdated ration cards with a new Rice Card. The AP Government will replace almost 1,29,00,000 ration cards through this approach. Administration for Consumer Affairs The public distribution system for food and basic supplies in Andhra Pradesh has reported that around 18 lakh recipients were deemed doubtful.
Also Read: BPL List
Objective of AP Ration Card Status
In many areas of India, there are poor people who occasionally do not have access to enough food to eat and survive. In order to help those folks, the government finds a solution and offers food at a very low cost. Poor folks will receive rice and wheat for their household by utilising a white ration card. An essential document for Indian nationals is the ration card. People may purchase affordable food staples like rice and wheat with the aid of ration cards. Only residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to use the Ration Card.
Key Highlights of AP Ration Card Status
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Name of Scheme||AP Ration Card Status 2023|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
|Eligibility Criteria||Applicant must be a resident of andhra pradesh|
|Official Website||Ration Card Status|
Benefits of AP Ration Card Status
As was already mentioned, the ration card would help the poor people buy all food items at reduced costs. A list of the commodities’ prices that may be purchased using a ration card is shown below: –
|Commodity||Distribution Per Month||Price for Consummer|
|Rice to AAY||35 Kg per card||Rs- 1.00|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10kg per unit in ration card||Free of cost|
|Wheat Atta||1kg per BPL card||Rs- 16.50|
|Sugar||1kg per AAY card||Rs-13.50|
|Half kg per ANP & WAP\PHH card||10.00\-|
|Red gram dal||2kg per BPL card||Rs- 40.00|
|Ragi||Upto 3kg per card||Rs-1.00|
|Jowar||Upto 2kg per card||Rs- 1.00|
|Rice ro priority\white cards||5kg per card|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Ration Card Status
- Total household income should be less than Rs. 10,000 in rural regions and less than Rs. 12,000 in urban areas per month.
- The total amount of land owned by the family should not exceed 3 acres of wetland, 10 acres of dry land, or a combination of 3 and 10 acres of wet and dry land.
- No more than 300 units of electricity should be used every month.
- There shouldn’t be any government employees or retirees in the household (all sanitary workers are exempted.)
- The family shouldn’t possess a four-wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- The family shouldn’t be required to pay income taxes.
- families in metropolitan areas with less than 750 square feet of built-up space or no property.
Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme For The Consumers
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh will implement a direct cash transfer programme for clients who do not want to buy rice through a fair pricing shop under the public distribution system. Beginning in May, the administration will pick the regions of the state for this system’s experimental implementation. The state civil supply and consumer affairs minister has given this information. For the execution of this plan, the government will also conduct a survey and depending on the findings of this survey, decisions will be made regarding the expansion of this programme across the state.
The initial phase of this scheme’s implementation by the government would take place in the districts of Visakhapatnam, Anakapalle, Narasapuram, Kakinada, and Nandyal. Through this arrangement, the government would give individuals cash in lieu of the rice they would normally receive through the fair price shops of the public distribution system as part of their ration.
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Driving license etc.
- Domicile certificate
- Identity proof of the family
- Aadhaar card,
- Voter id,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card
- Passport etc.
- Income certificate
Also Check: AP Meeseva
Procedure to check Beneficiary List for AP Ration Card Status 2023
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has created a list of AP Rice Card holders, who would get a variety of food goods at discounted prices. The recipients of this programme will also get benefits if they previously misplaced their ration card. The government has now agreed to enroll all eligible missing instances and issue new Rice cards to all eligible households:
- The beneficiary must first go to the official website of the AP Food Department in order to check their Rice Card list.
- Now the homepage will open on your screen, where you enter your-
- District Name
- Mandal Name
- Secretariat Name
- The beneficiary list for your Rice Card will now show up in front of you.
Procedure to check AP Ration Card Status
- Applicants first go to the official website of AP Ration Card.
- On the home page, you have to click on Public Reports link from the menu bar.
- You may access the AP Rice Card Status Option in the Public Reports section.
- Enter your Ration Card number or Family Head Aadhaar number after selecting the Rice Card Status option.
- Then select the Submit option.
- Your Rice Card Status will now appear on the computer screen.
How to Apply for an AP Ration Card
Follow the straightforward instructions below if you wish to apply for a ration card:
- First, go to the AP Civil Supplies department’s official website, which is provided here.
- Additionally, you can go to the Meeseva portal.
- Create an account on the Meeseva website.
- An ID and password for logging in will be generated.
- Use the credentials to log in.
- Give all the necessary information while filling out the application.
- Include all the requested documentation.
- Select “Submit”
- There will be a reference number created.
- Maintain safety for the future.
Procedure to Do Rice Card E KYC Online
- First visit the official website for E KYC registration.
- You may now use the online user login option on the homepage.
- Choose this option to bring up a new window with the necessary information when you click it.
- Now put the Aadhaar Card Number of family head and Captcha Code inside the new tab.
- After entering the information, choose Get E KYC OTP.
- The E-KYC OTP will now be delivered to the cellphone number you registered with UIDAI Aadhaar.
- Enter the OTP now and carefully fill out all of the essential information in the following stage.
Check AP Ration Card E-KYC Status
- Applicants first visit the official webpage.
- The Homepage will appear on your screen. Select “Status Check” from the menu.
- There will be a drop-down menu.
- Click on Pulse Servey Search from that menu.
- Type in the Aadhar Card number.
- Select the search icon.
- The e-KYC information will be visible.
Filling A Complaint
You can also lodge a complaint about any procedure through the Andhra Pradesh ration card website by following the straightforward steps outlined below:
- First, visit the official website.
- Click the “Apply for” link on the homepage.
- Choose “Grievance” from the menu.
- It will then display the complaint form page.
- Put the following in
- Ration card no.
- UID no.
- On the submit button, click.
- It will produce an ID.
- For the future, keep the ID secure.
You must adhere to the straightforward steps outlined below to verify the status of your complaint.
- To access it first visit the official website.
- The Homepage will appear on your screen, where you have to click on the Complaint link.
- On the screen, the status will be displayed.
- Phone Number – 040-23494808 / 822 or 1967
- Email ID- email@example.com