The Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023 is a brand-new programme that the government of Odisha has launched for the state’s worthy and meritorious students. Under this programme, complimentary computers will be given to outstanding 12th-grade students throughout the state. As a result, the programme is sometimes referred to as the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Program. The students’ possession of a laptop will help them with their academics and inspire them to stay on the cutting edge of technology. 15000 laptops are given annually across 30 nodal offices. The government has decided to change the program’s name to the Laptop DBT programme for the fiscal year 2020–21.We have discussed the eligibility requirements, educational requirements, documentation requirements, and laptop distribution plan among the many topic streams of the students in this post.
About Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023
The younger generation must keep up with emerging trends in light of the rapid improvements in technology. The Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana was introduced because the government of Odisha recognised its value and significance. Under this programme, the government would give out free computers to all deserving and outstanding students in CHSE, Odisha’s 12th grade. Additionally included in the programme are graduates of the vocational programme at CHSE (O) and Upa-Shastri scholars from Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University in Pune. The Odisha government is getting ready to give 15000 laptops to students from the Arts, Science, and Commerce streams in addition to some vocational training and Sanskrit course curriculums, thanks to an initiative by Hon’ble CM Shri Naveen Patnaik. Upon the release of a Merit List, the chosen list of laptop beneficiaries will be chosen.
Also Check: National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
Key Highlights of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
|Launched By||CM of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik|
|Name of Scheme||Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023|
|Objective||To assist all students in overcoming their technical challenges|
|Eligibility Criteria||Applying student must be a permanent resident of Odisha|
|Official Website||Biju Sashaktikaran Yojana|
Objective of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
The Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme was established with the goal of empowering and inspiring deserving students throughout the state. The laptop they received will increase their access to study resources and improve their proficiency and competence. We have outlined some of the main goals and driving forces behind the project in the list below.
- The programme will honour and reward the deserving and meritorious pupils with a free laptop of their own.
- Their learning materials will be expanded.
- There will be an improvement in educational quality.
- Additionally, there will be a development in the pupils’ technical skills.
- As a result, student productivity will increase.
- All of the aforementioned factors will contribute to the child’s overall growth.
Benefits of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
Through the programme, the Odisha government helps state 12th grade scholars pursue higher education and expand their opportunities for securing a good future. The list of some of the most important and significant advantages of the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme is below.
- A free laptop will provide to the state scholars on the chosen list.
- With a laptop in their hands, the kids may browse the many online digital resources, including e-libraries.
- The level of student production can be raise.
- Improvement in the beneficiaries’ technical capabilities.
- For the competitive tests, study carefully.
Implementation of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
The execution and efficient operation of the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme are under the control of the Department of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Odisha. The same department will earlier compile a list of qualified applicants.
- The chosen list of recipients will get a total of 15,000 computers.
- The qualifying pupils who complete their annual H.S. test with the required pass percentage will be taken into consideration for the selection list.
- The 30 Nodal centres across the state of Odisha will get the laptops from the state’s IT Department on behalf of the Principals of the Nodal Colleges.
- Officials and personnel from the nodal college will check each packet that is receive.
- Any inconsistency that arises needs to be notified immediately to the laptop nodal officer.
- The computers must then deliver to the final selection list students by December 31 of each year.
- Any student may speak with the appropriate Principal if they believe there was a calculating error or if they have complaints about a caste change or re-addition.
- If qualified, the student’s name might appear on the Supplementary list if it is determine that they are real.
When applying for the programme, the candidate must adhere to the following qualifying requirements:-
- Only students from the state of Odisha may apply for the laptop programme.
- The candidate must enroll in a government school in Odisha and be in class twelve.
- For the person to qualify for the free laptop, they must have received a respectable number of grades.
- Only those students who achieve a final test score of at least 70% will be chosen.
- The age range for all of the students must be between 18 and 25.
- All candidates who submit applications for the last CHSE test will be taken into account.
- In addition, Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University is also covered by this programme.
For the free laptop programme, the candidate must provide the following documents:-
- Address Proof
- Aadhar card
- Education Certificates
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
Also Check: Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
Application Process for Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Laptop DBT option.
- The screen will then show a fresh page.
- If you are not already register on the portal, enter the login information.
- or choose the freshmen? click here to register.
- You’ll see the registration form there.
- Fill out the registration information to successfully register.
- Enter your login information after that.
- Describe the situation in the application form that has just opened.
- Click the submit button after carefully reviewing the information.
Merit List for Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- Applicants must visit the Official Website of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Laptop Distribution Merit List.
- Your screen will show a list of the laptops that have distribute by districts.
- Your name will appear in the list if you are in the scheme.
- To read the details, click on the appropriate name for you.
If you have any questions or concerns concerning the Odisha Biju Yuva Sashatikaran Yojana or the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, you may get in touch with the Department of Higher Education, Odisha.
- Phone/Fax (0674)2536862
- Address Higher Education Department,
- Government of Odisha,
- Bhubaneswar- 751001