If you are a permanent resident of the Tamil Nadu State then you will be able to apply for the UYEGP Scheme 2023. This is a very prestigious Employment generation program created by the authorities in order to help all of the residents of Tamil Nadu State get entrepreneurship development opportunities and training so that they can start their own businesses. You can check out the details related to the scheme from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to do the online registration and check the eligibility criteria and the status of the scheme.
About UYEGP Scheme
The Tamil Nadu UYEGP Scheme is created by the Tamil Nadu government in order to provide proper employment opportunities to all the people who are not able to get job opportunities due to their economical background that they are coming from. This program will provide 70 entrepreneurship development training procedures for all of the people who want to start their own business in Tamil Nadu State but are not able to do so due to various reasons. You can also get a loan if you want to start your own business in Tamil Nadu State through the development of this prestigious scheme.
Objective Of UYEGP Scheme
The main objective of the development of the UYEGP Scheme is to provide proper opportunities to the unemployed youth of Tamil Nadu State. The opportunities will be specially provided to the people belonging to the socially and economically backward section of the society. They will be provided proper opportunities so that they can take into account entrepreneurship development programs available by the district-level officers in Tamil Nadu State. This is a 7 Day program available for all people. All people will be able to take the advantage of the entrepreneurship development program and they will also be able to take loans in order to continue their business in Tamil Nadu State without having to worry about the capital that they need to invest. You can get loans of up to rupees 10 lakhs.
Also Check: PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Features Of UYEGP Scheme
The following features include in the official scheme presented by the Tamil Nadu government:-
- The scheme will sponsor 10% for general category candidates and 5% for the special category candidates in order to provide them an advantage.
- Individual-Based Capital Subsidy @ 25% of the Project Cost Maximum Project Costs of Rs. 15,00,000, Rs. 50,000, and Rs. 500,000 Individual-Based Capital Subsidy @ 25% of the Project Cost (Maximum Rs. 2.50 lakh)
- Very low-interest rates will be provided in this scheme as per the RBI guidelines.
- An entrepreneurship development program for 7 days will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
- The beneficiaries will be able to take loans through nationalized banks, private banks, and Tamil Nadu industrial banks.
- All of the residents of the districts will be able to get benefits related to the scheme.
- You will be able to get loans up to rupees 10 lakh without having to worry about any collateral security.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The entrepreneur should have an eighth-grade education.
- Any adult (18+) can apply for UYEGP. Special categories have age limits of 35, and general categories have 45-year age limits.
- The couple’s annual income shouldn’t exceed Rs. 1,50,000.
- The entrepreneur must have a 3-year residence.
- Training requires for a UYEGP loan.
- The recipient must not have received a State/Central Government loan or subsidy to apply for UYEGP.
- Applicants must have passed the 8th grade.
- A resident of Tamil Naidu for the last 3 years.
- Applicants must not have taken any kind of loan before.
Also Check: PMKVY 4.0 Online Registration
The following documents require in order to apply for this scheme:-
- ID Proof
- A quote for the necessary resources included in the project.
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Project report
- Residential proof
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Handicapped (If applicable)
- Images that are passport size
- Mobile Number
UYEGP Scheme Registration Process 2023
The applicant must follow the following registration procedure in order to apply for this scheme:-
- The applicant must visit the official website of the scheme
- The home page will open on your screen
- Choose the UYEGP option from the MSME home page.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click the link that says “Apply Online” then click “New Application” The Unemployed Youth Employment Generation Programme application form will be shown.
- Enter basic information about the entrepreneur, email address, and educational background.
- Upload all of the documents and then enter the information about the Line of Activity, the Category of the Venture, the Address where the Activities will Start, and the Project Outlay.
- Click on the button that says “Proceed” to move the application forward. When you send in your application, you’ll get an application ID.
- Then under “Apply Online” in the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises Department, choose “Upload Documents.”
- Give the application ID and click the “Submit” button. You can send all of the files.
- Click “Submit” and your form will submit. Now authorities will check, verify, and inform you further.
- If accepted, you will get a call for an interview. If the applicant does well in the interview, the bank will be told that the loan should be approved.
- The loan will approve by the bank. The person who wants to go to the EDP training will get a letter asking them to come.
- You need to send in your certificate of EDP training. The affidavit should be typed on an Rs.20/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper and signed by a Notary Public. The affidavit should be given to the bank along with a copy of the rental or lease agreement when the loan is approved.
- Then you will receive an EDP letter for training, and you have to attend those training sessions. Afterward, you will get a certificate of training as well.
- Then submit the certification to the bank, and loans will be distributed.