In order to successfully help all of the unemployed people of India, the Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana was provided by the Indian Government. This scheme is implemented to provide proper wages to all the unemployed people who are now not able to get any good job opportunities. You can check out the details related to the scheme from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to do the registration for the Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedure to do the login and check out the benefits of the scheme available.
About Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Yojana presents by the state government on 12th November 2020 in order to provide proper opportunities to the people who were going through an economic recession due to the covid-19 pandemic which hit the country in the month of March 2020. The scheme will provide a proper incentive to the employees and employers who are not able to get proper opportunities due to the pandemic or have lay off by their employers because of the economic recession. The central government will be providing incentives to both the employees and the employers in order to help with the development of the country. The scheme starts the commission on the first of October and the eligible employees and employees given the incentive till 30th June 2021. The scheme was in operation for 24 months.
Also Check: E Shram Card
Objective Of Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana
The Atmanirbhar Bharat Yojana creates in order to provide proper opportunities so that the economy of the country is balanced and there is an increase in the Employment generation in the post covid recovery phase. There will be proper social security benefits provided to all of the people who are suffering from the covid-19 pandemic. The scheme is implemented through the Employees provident Fund Organisation and it will help in providing proper opportunities to the people who have lost their jobs due to the layoff which is currently going on around the country due to the economic recession that the country is going through. Wages will be provided to the beneficiaries who follow the eligibility criteria mentioned in this scheme.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this prestigious scheme:-
- Establishments already registered before the commencement of this Scheme shall have to employ, over and above the reference base, a minimum of two new employees (if the reference base of employees is less than or equal to 50) and a minimum of five new employees (if the reference base of employees is more than 50) Such already registered establishments must continue to employ a minimum number of additional new employees
- In addition to maintaining the minimum number of additional new employees, the already registered establishments must continue to retain the number of employees taken as a reference base of employees for availing assistance under this Scheme for any wage month.
- For new establishments getting registered with EPFO between 01.10.2020 to 30.06.2021, the reference base of employees shall treat as zero. If any such establishment registers voluntarily with less than 20 employees and continues to maintain less than 20 employees during the validity period of this Scheme, the such establishment will not allow exiting from statutory Schemes under EPF & MP Act, 1952 and beneficiaries who received benefit shall not be allowed to make final withdrawals until the expiry of a period of two years after the validity period of this Scheme.
- Establishments working as contractors engage in providing manpower to one or more principal employers shall not claim the benefit of employers’ share under this Scheme if the same is claimed or received from the principal employer. Any such amount of employer’s share claimed under this shall be liable to be refunded to the Central Government.
- If any establishment is a single legal entity is making compliance under various code numbers obtain from EPFO, then for the purpose of counting the number of 50/1000 employees, wherever applicable for eligibility criteria under this scheme, all employees in the establishment as a whole shall be included.
- A new employee has to register for this Scheme during the period from 01.10.2020 to 30.06.2021 by the employer of the eligible establishment.
- The new employee should have Aadhaar seeded Universal Account Number.
- The benefit under this scheme shall pay for the wage months in which he continues to be in employment in any eligible establishment subject to a period of a maximum of 24 months from the date of registration as a new employee.
- Any eligible new employee under this Scheme shall become ineligible if his/her monthly wage exceeds 14999/- at any point time during this scheme period.
- It is clarified that if any new employee is already a registered beneficiary and his/her employer is eligible to or is availing benefits of payment of employer’s share by Central Government under PMRPY/PMPRPY 2016, no such benefit in respect of a such new employee shall be available under this Scheme.
Benefit Of Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana
The following awards will be available to all of the candidates who are applying for this scheme:-
- For Establishments employing up to and including One Thousand (1000) employees (contributing EPF members with UAN) in the wage month of September 2020, the employer’s and employee’s share of contribution as per the statutory rate applicable to the establishment is subject to a maximum of 24% of wages.
- These establishments will however continue to get a subsidy of the employer’s share even if the number of contributing EPF members with UAN exceeds 1000 during the scheme period.
- For Establishments employing more than One Thousand (1000) employees (contributing EPF members with UAN) in the wage month of September 2020, employees’ share of contribution as per the statutory rate applicable to the establishment is subject to a maximum of 12% of wages.
Also Check: Employment Exchange Renewal
Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana Registration Process
To register yourself for the Atmanirbhar Bharat Yojana you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, you have to visit the Aatmanirbhar Bharat website for the Employees Provident Fund Organisation of India
- The homepage of the organization will appear on your screen
- Now you have to click on the Services menu present in the menu bar
- A drop-down list will appear on your screen
- Now you have to click on the option called For Employers
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Now you have to go to the Services section
- You have to click on the option called Online Registration Of Establishment
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- You have to log in using your user ID and password.
- You will successfully register.