Today here in this article today we will be discussing the Ama Odisha Nabin Login and other important details about this portal. Ama Odisha Nabin Login is an online portal provided by the Government of Odisha. This online portal will provide all the important details for registration and other processes. You can log on to Ama Odisha Nabin Login and get yourself registered for this scheme. We will be providing all the important details such as required documents, eligibility criteria, benefits of this online portal, how to do the registration and log also. Keep reading this article for further information.
Overview of Ama Odisha Nabin Login
India is a country that is totally being influenced by digitalization so are the people. Everything is going online from schemes to registrations or admissions, education, and administration everything is going online. So, the Odisha government has created an online platform for the people that will make it easier for them to do all the processes from registration to checking the status. The government of Odisha offers an online platform called Ama Odisha Nabin Login Online. This online resource will offer all the necessary information for the registration process and associated procedures. You can access the online website and register for this program by logging in. All the details are mentioned discreetly on the portal. This portal will surely bring ease and comfort to the people.
Also Read: LAccMI Scheme Odisha
What is Ama Odisha Nabin Login
Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha, a scheme which has been created by the state government to advance Jagannath culture and fortify digital infrastructure in gram panchayats and villages, was introduced by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday. In the first phase, the scheme was introduced virtually in the districts of Keonjhar and Bhadrak. With funding of Rs 3,397 crore, the government would carry out up to 90,723 projects as part of the Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha program. Taking action to conserve the rich cultural legacy and improve rural infrastructure can help to revitalize rural Odisha and spur faster growth.
Key highlights of Ama Odisha Nabin Login
|Name of the scheme||Ama Odisha Nabin Login|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Benefits||To provide an online facility for people to provide an online platform for the people of Odisha.|
|Objective||To providean online facility for people to provide an online platform for the people of Odisha.|
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- Residence Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
Also Read: Odisha Mo Seva Kendra
Benefits of Ama Odisha Nabin Scheme
- All the villages will have Jagannath culture preserved thanks to the ‘Ama Odisha, Nabin Odisha’ campaign.
- All houses of worship will be constructed. Historic sites are going to be protected.
- For the benefit of our future generations, cultural and historical sites must be preserved.
- The Government of Odisha is pleased to give “Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha” a new dimension to the previous “Ama Gaon Ama Bikash” to transform rural Odisha and take action to enhance rural infrastructure that will accelerate growth and preserve the rich cultural heritage.
Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Login online 2023
To log on to the online web portal of Ama Odisha follow these steps;
- First, you must visit the official website for the scheme.
- Then the homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- On the upper right corner, you will find a login option.
- Then click on the login option and fill in the required fields with information.
- Such as login id and password.
- Hence you will be logged in.
tollfree number 155333
Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha, a scheme which has been created by the state government to advance Jagannath culture and fortify digital infrastructure in gram panchayats and villages, was introduced by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday.
All the villages will have Jagannath culture preserved thanks to the ‘Ama Odisha, Nabin Odisha’ campaign. All houses of worship will be constructed. Historic sites are going to be protected.
Yes, you can easily check the status online just by logging in to the online web portal and filling in the required fields and hence you will be logged in.