If you are a permanent resident of Assam and you are taking into account inter-caste marriage then you can apply for the prestigious Assam inter-caste marriage scheme 2023 which is presented for the people who are taking a strong step. You can check out the details related to the scheme from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the documents that are required to be submitted at the time of filling out the application form for this prestigious scheme. We will also share with you all the benefits that will be provided to the people who are registering themselves at the official website for this inter-caste marriage opportunity.
About Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2023
A new scheme is presented by the Assam government in order to provide marriage certificates to the people who are marrying outside their caste and are not able to continue their marriage due to the financial and societal pressure that they are undergoing. This is a very prestigious scheme that is presented by the Assam government in order to provide proper opportunities to the people who belong to two different castes but are not able to get married due to society. This scheme is created by the Assam government in order to provide financial assistance to couples who are performing inter-caste marriages so that there can be a reduction in the prejudice against the caste system in India. You can apply for this prestigious scheme by visiting the official website of the organization.
Also Check: Orunodoi Scheme
Highlights Of Inter Caste Marriage
|Name||Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Assam government|
|Beneficiaries||Inter Caste marriage couples|
|Benefits||Providing financial opportunities|
- The last date to apply for this certificate is 3rd December
Objective Of Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide support to the people who are performing inter-caste marriages because sometimes Indian people are not really impressed with the people who are doing inter-caste marriages due to the prejudice which is prevalent in India. The residents of Assam state can apply for this prestigious scheme by visiting the official website created by the organization and they also will be provided financial benefits so that they can continue their marriage without having to worry about the financial differences that they are going through. This is a very nice support system which is created by the Assam government which will have the people carry forward their marriages. People will be able to start their livelihood easily.
Benefits Of Inter-Caste Marriage
There are a lot of benefits that will be provided to the people through the development of this scheme:-
- Under the inter-caste marriage scheme, Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 5 lakh would give to undertake any kind of business or to start any income-generation project.
Also Check: Arundhati Gold Scheme
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for this scheme:-
- The marriage has to solemnize between April 2019 to March 2021.
- The marriage should be valid as per the law.
- No incentive is available on the second or subsequent marriage.
- The annual income of the couple from all sources should not exceed Rs. 5 lahks.
- Under the scheme, one spouse must belong to the Scheduled Caste and the other to a general caste (non-SC / ST / OBC).
- Submission of false/ fabricated information to the competent authority would be punishable as per the law in force. The total amount of incentive will give to the eligible couple through DBT mode i.e directly into the bank account of the bride/bridegroom / joint account of the couple.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for the prestigious scheme presented by the Assam government:-
- Caste Certificate in prescribed performa of husband/wife issued by the concerned authority.
- Proof of General caste of husband/wife (affidavit from court).
- An affidavit of their being legally married and in a matrimonial alliance would be submitted by the couple. Marriage Certificate issued by the Sub-Registrar or certificate provided by the local priest who solemnized the marriage in absence of a Marriage Certificate issued by the Sub-Registrar.
- Joint photo of the newly wedded couple.
- Bank Account No. along with the lFSC of either Bride or Bridegroom.
The candidates will be selected for this prestigious opportunity based on the following selection procedure:-
- A selection committee headed by the Director of the welfare of SC Assam as the chairperson and Director of the welfare of SC, Assam as the Member secretary shall select the list of beneficiary newlywed couples seeking financial incentives for Inter caste Marriages.
- The Selection Committee will look into the fulfillment of all the eligibility criteria by the applicants.
Inter Caste Marriage Application Process 2023
To apply for this prestigious scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the Inter caste Marriage website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- The details related to the marriage and the eligibility criteria will open on your screen.
- You can fill out the application form for inter-caste marriage by clicking on the apply online button.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You have to enter the details related to yourself and your marriage.
- You can then register yourself by uploading the documents and you will be eligible.
- Name: Shri Mukesh Kumar Sahu, IAS
- Designation: Principal Secretary to the Govt. of Assam
- 1st Floor, Block D, Janata Bhawan, Assam Secretariat, Dispur – 06