Assured Pension Scheme was launched by the Kerala state government. During the announcement of the Fiscal budget of Kerala state, the Kerala Chief Minister announced the launch of the Assured Pension Scheme. The State Government of Kerala will implement the new assured pension scheme in place of the old NPS scheme for the Government employees in the Kerala state. This scheme will help all the unsatisfied Government employees in Kerala state by providing new benefits of the pension scheme. This scheme will be implemented as per the needs of the Government employees in the Kerala state.
Assured Pension Scheme Kerala
During the announcement of the Fiscal budget of Kerala state the Kerala state finance minister Mr K. N. Balagopal announced the launch of the Assured Pension Scheme Kerala 2024. This scheme will remove all the concerns and problems of all the Government employees in Kerala state that are started because of the NPS pension scheme. This scheme was a revised pension scheme implemented by the Kerala state government to satisfy the Government employees in the Kerala state. All the retired government officials who want to avail the benefits of the scheme in Kerala can fill out the application form.
Also Read: Pravasi Pension Payment
Objective of the Assured Pension Scheme
The main objective of launching the assured pension scheme is to satisfy the Government employees who are under the NSP pension scheme. Many Government employees in the Kerala state are unhappy with the functioning of the NPS pension scheme. That’s why the finance minister of Kerala state announced the launch of the Assured Pension Scheme in Kerala. The State Government of Kerala state has situated a three-member committee to review and change the NSP pension scheme and implement a new Assured Pension Scheme. All the retired Government employees who want to avail the benefits of the assured pension scheme can fill out the application form on the official website.
Key Highlights of Assured Pension Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Assured Pension Scheme
|Government of Kerala
|Retired Government employees
Benefits of the Scheme
- The selected applicants under the assured pension will get up pension from the Kerala state government.
- The pension amount will be transferred directly to the selected applicant’s bank account.
- With the help of the pension amount, retired citizens can get basic necessities.
- Citizens of Kerala state are satisfied with the announcement of the new Assured Pension Scheme.
- All unsatisfied Government employees can apply for the scheme in Kerala.
Also Read: Voluntary Retirement Scheme
What NPS Pension Scheme?
The National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP) is launched by the government of India to provide pensions to retired citizens. The NSP pension scheme will provide pensions to all retired citizens in India regardless of government or private sector. Under the NSP pension scheme, the employer cuts a small portion of the employee’s salary to save it in the form of a pension. After retirement, 60% of the deposited amount can be withdrawn in a lump sum. The remaining 40% is used for purchasing an annuity from a life insurance company to earn a regular pension. The NSP pension scheme is used nationwide by many private or public companies.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The applicant must be a retired government employee.
- The applicant should be at least 60 years of age.
Date of Announcement
- The Kerala Assured Pension 2024 was announced on 5th February 2024.
- Domicile Certificate
- Voter card
- Aadhar Card
- Age Proof
- Aadhar Number
- Bank Passbook
Also Read: NPS Login
- The Assured Pension Kerala was implemented to help retired Government employees in the Kerala state.
- Only retired Government employees are eligible to available the benefits of the scheme in Kerala.
- The scheme will be implemented to help unsatisfied Government employees from the NSP pension scheme.
- This scheme is a revised version of the NSP pension scheme.
How to Get Assured Pension Scheme Benefits?
- To Get Assured Pension Scheme Benefits the applicants can go to the official website.
- On the home page click on the option Apply Online.
- A new page with appear on your screen.
- All the details that are asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on the option Submit to complete your process.
The Kerala state government launched the assured pension scheme in Kerala in 2024.
The Kerala Assured Pension Scheme 2024 was announced on 5th February 2024.
To satisfy the unsatisfied Government employees from the NSP pension scheme the Kerala state government launched the scheme Kerala 2024.
Only permanent residents of Kerala state who are retired Government employees are eligible to apply for the scheme.