If you are a businessman in the Gujarat state then you will be eligible for Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana 2022. This is a very prestigious scheme presented by the Gujarat government in order to provide a one lakh loan to all of the people who are suffering from various financial differences due to the occurrence of the coronavirus pandemic in India. You can check out the details related to the scheme from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to do the application form PDF download and apply for the scheme accordingly.
About Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana will help all of the people who are talented and belong to the economically backward section of the society but are upset due to the continuous locked down which is instigated due to the covid-19 pandemic. The talented people will be allowed monetary funds in the form of loans. The beneficiaries will be provided rupees 100000 loans at a cost of 2%. The people will be able to start their new businesses through the development of this scheme. This is a very prestigious scheme that will also help the banks involved in the implementation of the scheme and also the applicants who want to start their own business but are not able to do so because of various circumstances related to financial differences. The interest rate will be very low so that all of the people can pay back the loan without any problem.
- The applications open on 21st May 2020
- The application ends on 31st August 2020.
Objective Of Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
The Atma Nirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana is presented in order to provide all of the loans to the businessmen who are suffering from financial differences due to the coronavirus lockdown which is enforced by the government of Gujarat in the area. All of the applicants will be provided 100000 Rupees as a loan and 2% interest will be provided to all of the people so that they can pay their loan without having to worry about the financial differences on the high number of interest that they have to pay. The development of the scheme will help in the proper implementation of various business opportunities for the applicants who are permanent residents of Gujarat state. You can easily apply for the scheme if you are a businessman in Gujarat state and are looking for various opportunities.
Benefits Of Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
The following benefits will be provided to all of the people who are applying for this scheme:-
- All of the poor businessmen of Gujarat state will be provided opportunities through the development of the system.
- The opportunities basically provided to the people who are suffering from coronavirus and their business have taken a back down.
- 2% interest will be provided on the loans presented by the government.
- Around 10 lakh people will be given the loan under this scheme.
- The approval of the loan will be done by the state government after having a conversation with the banks.
- A 6 months moratorium period will be given to the beneficiaries.
- Rupees 5000 crores will be sanctioned in order to implement this scheme.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state
- The applicant must belong below the poverty line.
- The applicant can be:-
- Skilled workers
- Small business
- Auto-rickshaw drivers
- Other citizens with lesser wages
The following documents are required in order to apply for this scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana 2022 Application Procedure
To apply for the scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The applicant will have to fill out the Application form for the Gujarat Sahay Yojana.
- If you want to apply for this scheme then you will have to download the application form by clicking on the link given here.
- The application form will open on your screen and you have to fill out the application form.
- Enter the details related to your contact.
- Take a printout of the Application form and attach all of the required documents mentioned in the application form.
- The application forms are also available at more than 9000 places including about 1000 District Co-operative bank branches, 1400 urban co-operative bank branches, and more than 7000 credit societies.
- The duly filled application form will be submitted at any of the branches of the District Co-operative banks, urban co-operative banks, and credit societies in Gujarat
List of Banks
The following banks are included in order to apply and implement the scheme for the residents of Gujarat:-
|NAME IF DCCBS||ADDRESS||TELEPHONE NO.||EMAIL ID|
|AHMEDABAD DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Ahmedabad Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Nr. Gandhi Bridge, Opposite Income Tax Office, P.B.No. 4059, Ahmedabad – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|AMRELI JILLA MADYASTHA SAH.BANK LTD.||The Amreli Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd. ‘Bhojalram Bhavan’, Rajmaham Road, Amreli- 365 email@example.com|
|THE BANASKANTHA DISTRICT CENTRAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.||The Banaskantha Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Head Office “Banas Bhavan”, Deesa Highway, Palanpur, Dist. Banaskantha – 385001.||02742 – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|BARODA CENTRAL CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Baroda Central Co.op Bank Ltd., Sayajigunj, Station Road, Vadodara-390 email@example.com|
|BHAVNAGAR DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD||The Bhavnagar Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., 13, Ganga Jalia Talav, ’Sahkar Bhavan’, Bhavnagar-364 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|BHARUCH DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Bharuch Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Station Road, B/h Hotel Corona, AT&PO., Bharuch- 392 email@example.com|
|JAMNAGAR DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Jamnagar Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., ‘Sahkar Bhavan’, Ranjit Road, Jamnagar-361 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|JUNAGADH JILLA SAH.BANK LTD.||The Junagadh Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., ‘Shri Lilabhai Sidibhai Khunti Sahkar Bhavan’, Opp.Bus Station, Junagadhemail@example.com|
|KAIRA DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Kaira Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., ‘K.D.C.C.Bank Bhavan’, Sardar Patel Road, Ghodiya Bazar, Nadiadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|KODINAR TALUKA COOP. BANKING UNION LTD.||The Kodinar Taluka Banking Union Ltd., Banking Union Road, P.B.No. – 1, Ta. Kodinar, Dist Gir Somnath – email@example.com|
|KUTCH DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Kachchh Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Vijaynagar Char Rasta, Hospital Road, Bhuj, Kachchh – 370 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|MEHSANA DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Mehsana Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Rajmahel Road, Mehsana (North Gujarat ) – 384001||02762 – email@example.com|
|PANCHMAHAL DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Panchmahal Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Head Office: Prabha Road, Godhra – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|RAJKOT DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Rajkot Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., “Jilla Bank Bhavan ” Kasturba Road, Rajkot – email@example.com|
|Sabarkantha DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Sabarkantha Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., “Sahakar Vikas Bhavan”, Station Road, Himatnagar – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|SURAT DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Surat Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., “Shree Pramodbhai Desai Sahakar Sadan”, J. P. Road, Nr. RTO, Surat – email@example.com|
|SURENDRANAGAR DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Surendranagar Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Sahakar Bhavan, Gandhi Marg, Surendranagar – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|VALSAD DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Valsad Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Sahakar Sadan, Kacheri Road, Valsad – email@example.com|