Today In this article we will be going to discuss the BSKY Card Name Check details and how to check the beneficiary list online. All the eligible candidates who have applied for this scheme can easily check the beneficiary list. BSKY Card Name check can be done Just by logging in to the online web portal. The candidates can check the names of their family members through this list. All of this can be done online from the web portal that has been provided by the Odisha Government. This online option will provide all the important details to the applicants that they need to know about the names of their family members.
Overview of BSKY Card Name Check
It is a great step taken by the Central Government to create an online platform for the people. This BSKY Card Name checkingoption has been launched by the Odisha Government for the ease of people. This option of checking the name online is going to save a lot of time, energy and money for the applicants. They would not have to wait just to check the name of their family members, now they can easily do it with one click. All the applicants can now visit the online web portal for the scheme and login to their profiles to check the name list. The online name checking option has been released by the Odisha Government itself.
Also Read: PM Modi Health Card
What is Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana?
The Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is a health scheme launched by the state government of Odisha. A state program called the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana attempts to create a vast healthcare network throughout the state of Odisha and serves the economically underprivileged segments of society. The Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik, is the one who started the scheme. Eligible participants in this program receive a BSKY card, which they can use to access the available benefits. Residents of Odisha who earn less than Rs. 5 lakhs per family in rural areas and Rs. 6 lakhs in urban areas are eligible. This scheme will provide quality healthcare for the people of Odisha.
Key highlights of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched by||The state government of Odisha|
|Benefits||Medical benefits for people|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance for the people so they can have premium healthcare.|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha|
|Application mode||Both offline and online|
Required Document to Check Name BSKY Card
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar number
- BSKY card number or ration number
- An internet connection
- Mobile or any device
Also Read: ABHA Health ID Card
Benefits of BSKY Card Name Check
- Simply logging into the online website will allow you to check the name on your BSKY card.
- Through this list, the candidates can look for the names of their relatives. The Odisha government has created a web page where you may complete all this online.
- The applicants who choose this online option will receive all the crucial information, including the names of their family members, that they require.
- The Odisha government has introduced this BSKY Card Name Checking facility for the benefit of the populace.
- For the applicants, having the ability to check the name online will save a lot of time, effort, and money.
- With just one click, individuals could easily check the names of their family members without having to wait.
Eligibility criteria for BSKY Name check
- All NFSA/SFSA beneficiaries will receive a BSKY Smart health card.
- Starting on September 1, 2021, the family can use their NFSA or SFSA cards to get benefits until the BSKY card is given.
- An additional 20,80,328 lakh families will be covered and given the BSKY card, according to the H&FW department.
Check Name under BSKY Card at bskydashboard.odisha.gov.in
To check the BSKY beneficiary list, take the following actions:
- If you want to Check your name under the BSKY Card then first of all you want to visit the official BSKY Website.
- On the homepage, select the BSKY Beneficiary List link.
- A page with a comprehensive list of BSKY beneficiaries will load.
- To find your name in the list with the help of your given details.
- For general enquiry104 (Toll-Free No)
- Feedback related Query 14545
- For Smart Card Related Query155369
the state government of Karnataka has launched the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. A state program called the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana attempts to create a vast healthcare network throughout the state of Odisha and serves the economically underprivileged segments of society.
Must be a resident of Odisha. Family income should not exceed ₹5 Lakhs (in rural areas) and ₹6 Lakhs (in urban areas). BPL (Below Poverty Line) cardholders Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana cardholders. Antyodaya Anna Yojana cardholders
Yes, you can easily check the name of the BSKY card by visiting the online web portal provided by the Odisha government. You can select the BSKY beneficiary list and type your name there