The Citizen Portal Gujarat Police portal is currently online and can be viewed on the official website gujhome.gujarat.gov.in. The registration and login process for the Citizen Portal has begun. To access any kind of service provided by the Gujarat police, any citizen can now create an account on this Portal and log in. Users can complete the Citizen Portal Gujarat Police registration process online by visiting the website. Also, they can file any kind of complaint on this online portal. Citizens can Use this online portal to obtain the most recent information regarding the Application Status and Police Verification. Keep reading this article for more information.
Overview of Citizen Portal Gujarat Police
For the benefit of all Gujarati citizens, the government has created a special portal called as Citizen Portal Gujarat Police. Since the police are everyone’s primary source of protection in the state, the government has established a new site under Gujarat Police to allow for direct communication between the police and the public. All citizens of the state can use this portal to report any kind of crime they witness. And the police will respond quickly on the accused’s behalf. This portal provides Numerous services, including Online Police Verification and Complaint Registration. Application Status Checks are also available to customers on this platform.
Also Read: Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme
Key Highlights of Citizen Portal Gujarat Police
|Name of Portal
|Citizen Portal Gujarat Police
|Government of Gujarat
|Citizens of Gujarat
|To give Online Police Services to Citizens
|Gujarat Citizen Portal
- Report Lost or Stolen Property;
- Look for Unidentified Dead Body;
- Look for Arrested or Wanted Individual
- Get the NOC Police Verification Certificate,
- Tenant Registration,
- Domestic Servant Registration,
- Search Stolen/Recovered Property, and
- Missing Person applications.
- Obtain a copy of the missing person report,
- the driver registration,
- the senior citizen registration, and
- the FIR.
Benefits of Citizen Portal Gujarat
- The government of Gujarat has established a unique portal known as Citizen Portal Gujarat Police for the benefit of all Gujarati citizens.
- Since the police are everyone’s main line of defense in the state, the government set up a new website under Gujarat Police to facilitate public-police contact.
- This site is available for use by all state residents to report any type of crime they observe.
- Additionally, the accused will receive prompt assistance from the police.
- Numerous services are offered by this portal, such as Complaint Registration and Online Police Verification.
- Customers using this platform can also check the status of their applications.
- first and last name,
- email address,
- security question, and
- mobile number
Do Citizen Portal Gujarat Police Verification 2024
Candidates can apply online via the official website to complete the Citizen Portal Gujarat Verification for any individual. To learn more, take the actions outlined here.
- The official Citizen Gujarat Police website can be accessed directly by users.
- Select the Police Verification category by clicking on the Services button that appears on the screen.
- Now enter your Area, Police Station, and Application Number in the designated fields.
- Once verified, enter your mobile number and the one-time password.
- Press the Next button that appears below.
- The screen has now opened with your Police Verification Certificate displayed.
- Click the download button provided below to start the download.
Login for Citizen Portal Gujarat
- Go to the Gujhome Citizen Portal’s official website.
- Click the Login button located on the homepage.
- Next, enter your password and username in the designated areas.
- Next, enter the captcha code in the space provided below and press the Login button.
- The procedure of logging in is now complete.
Download Citizen Portal Gujarat Police App
- Use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details to access the Google Play Store directly on your smartphone
- Enter “Citizen Portal Gujarat Police App” into the search bar and click “Search” to find it.
- The application will then launch on the screen.
- After tapping the app, select Install using the button below.
- The app will now begin to download to your phone.
- Click the Open button below once the download is finished.
- Lastly, your mobile device will run the app.
- Email id; firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Contact number; 7925630100, 7925630500
All citizens of the state can use this portal to report any kind of crime they witness. And the police will respond quickly on the accused’s behalf.
This portal provides Numerous services, including Online Police Verification and Complaint Registration. Application Status Checks are also available to customers on this platform.
username, email address, security question, and mobile number.