As you are all aware, many people find it difficult to communicate their issues with the government directly. The Didi Ke Bolo Portal was established by the West Bengal government with this in mind. We are going to provide you with complete information about the portal today through this article, including what the didi ke bolo portal is, its goals, advantages, features, application process, contact information, WhatsApp number, phone number, etc. Therefore, if you want to learn everything there is to know about this gateway, please read this essay all the way through.
About West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo
Mamata Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal, has introduced the Didi Ke Bolo Portal. Addressing the grievances and issues of the state’s citizens is the major goal of the development of this Portal. The West Bengal administration hopes to establish a relationship with its citizens through the launch of the Portal. More than 250 employees make up the team that responds to calls from the public and solves their problems. Any West Bengal resident can contact the toll-free number and alert the team of the issue they are experiencing. The staff then compiles the necessary data and gets to work on resolving the issue for the people. People can communicate their issues with the chief minister directly through didikebolo.com, which would hasten the resolution of those issues.
Also Read: Bangla Sahayata Kendra
Key Highlights of Portal
|Launched By||Mamata Banerjee CM of WB|
|Name of Portal||Didi Ke Bolo|
|Objective||To addressing the grievances and issues of the state’s citizens|
|Benefits||West Bengal residents can submit their complaints easily|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a resident of WB|
|Official Website||WB Didi Ke Bolo|
Objective of Didi Ke Bolo
The primary goal of the initiative is to find solutions to everyday problems so that the West Bengal administration can engage the public and gain their support. The West Bengali people will be able to communicate their problems to the state government directly through this portal, and the state administration will endeavour to find a solution.
Benefits and Features of Didi Ke Bolo
- West Bengal residents can register on the official website and file grievances through the didikebolo.com Portal.
- West Bengal residents can also call the hotline number to lodge their complaints.
- Trinamool Congress is the organisation behind the initiative for the campaign.
- Through the web, the general public will be able to communicate with West Bengal’s chief minister.
- The party leaders will also spend three months visiting various parts of West Bengal as part of this campaign to learn about the issues facing the people.
- Additionally, the corruption level will be decreased through the didikebolo.com gateway.
- Villagers and locals will gain a lot from this portal as well.
- West Bengal residents can voice their concerns at any time and anywhere.
- The number of contacts is not restricted. One may get in touch as often as desired.
- This website will guarantee prompt problem-solving.
The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal to register under the portal.
How to Register a Complaint or Suggestion on the Didi Ke Bolo Portal
- First, applicants need to visit the Didi Ke website.
- The home page will then appear.
- The application form is located on the homepage. You must fill out all the fields, including your name, phone number, WhatsApp number, age, and gender. After submitting the form, a reference number will be generated.
- You must retain this reference number for use in the future.
- You can file your grievances and ideas with the West Bengal chief minister by following this procedure.
We have covered all the essential details about the West Bengal didi ke bolo Portal in this article. The hotline number for the didikebolo.com portal is 9137091370, so you can submit your complaints there if you’re still having issues.