On Thursday, September 1, 2022, in New Delhi, Union Minister of India Amit Shah inaugurated the eawas capf gov in Portal for the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). The main goal of this web portal is to expand the range of available accommodations. That means that CAPF staff will find accommodation according to their liking.CAPF troops will be able to obtain housing with other forces by logging onto this new portal. As compared to finding accommodation inside their force.CAPF comprises the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, the Central Reserve Police Force, the Central Industrial Security Force, and the Border Security Force (BSF) in addition to the Assam Rifles. Keep Reading this Article to know more about eawas capf gov in.
Overview of eawasCapf gov in
The Central Government launched the eawas capf gov in to raise the standard of quality of life among Central Armed Police Forces troops. During this portal’s inaugural program, Amit Shah ji revealed that the CAPF has a caste system in place. Meaning that the people for whom residences are built would be the only ones to live there. However, the eawas web portal will now be the end of this entire caste structure. Personnel of another force who are willing can be sent to vacant quarters of one force through this website. The Indian government launched the eawas.capf.gov.in Registration 2024 program to ensure that CAPF soldiers have a satisfactory place to live. So, any member of the CAPF is eligible to apply for that open position.
Also Read: CRPF Payslip
About Central Armed Forces
Seven security forces in India are referred to as the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), and they are governed by the Ministry of Home Affairs. BSF (Border Security Force) Assam Rifles (AR). Force for Central Industrial Security (CISF). The CRPF, or Central Reserve Police Force. Border Police of Indo-Tibetan (ITBP). Guard for National Security (NSG). Seema Bal Sahastra (SB). Although each of the seven has its own cadre of officers, the Indian Police Service officers oversee them. The retirement age for all members of the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) has been set at 60 years old by the Union Home Ministry. In the collection, they are called CAPF.
Key Highlights of eawas CAPF gov in
|Name of portal
|eawas capf gov in
|The ministry of home Affairs India
|The security Personnels in India
|To provide the facility for CAPF troops to choose their housing
- Under eAwas Capf Portal only Border Security Force (BSF), CAPFs of Assam Rifles, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB) soldiers will be able to submit their application form.
- The applicant must have all the necessary documents.
Also Read: CAPF EAwas Portal
Benefits of eawascapf gov in
- The Indian government launched the eawas.capf.gov.in 2024 program to ensure that CAPF soldiers have a satisfactory place to live.
- Planning the construction of new homes in various locations would be aided by the analysis of housing demands through this portal.
- This portal’s primary goal is to provide residential housing to CAPFs.
- It also has a feature that allows personnel from other forces to apply online for a vacant force’s accommodation if it has been unoccupied for four months for any reason.
Also Read: Fitrise 75 Svpnpa Gov In
- Email id
- Mobile number
Do eawascapf gov in Registration Online
- First, go to the APF eAwasPortal.
- Click the Register button on the homepage.
- Now complete the application form with your Name, Force, Mobile Number, Unit, and Designation.
- Next, carefully type the captcha code.
- Finally, press the Submit button located below.
- The procedure of registering has now been finished.
Login for eawascapf gov in
- Go to the official website.
- Click the Login icon that appears on the home screen now.
- Next, complete the login form with your Emai ID and password.
- Select the “Login” button located below.
- You’ve logged in successfully now.
eawascapf gov in Portal for the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). The main goal of this web portal is to expand the range of available accommodations.
The Central Government launched the eawascapf gov in to raise the standard of quality of life among Central Armed Police Forces troops.
Union Minister of India Amit Shah inaugurated the eawas capf gov in Portal for the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).