The Haryana government created eDisha, also known as district of Haryana, as an integrated online platform to provide the same services to its citizens. Any District Municipal Kendra or Municipal Office location is where they can find it. “e Disha” is an acronym for “Electronic Delivery of Integrated Services of Haryana”. A digital platform called Haryana e Disha 2022 gives users access to services including caste certificates, birth certificates, new water connections, marriage registration, and so on. You can quickly apply for your birth certificate, marriage certificate, income certificate, eligibility based on caste certificate, etc. You can complete all of your documents using this gateway while lounging in your home. We shall discover what this edisha Haryana portal is in today’s article and how it serves the needs of state residents. Additionally, we will talk about the advantages and paperwork needed to use the portal generally.
About edisha Haryana
Most national governments are currently working to digitize their operations. In light of this, authorities in India are working toward the objective of digitizing all of the infrastructure, both at the national and state levels. To provide services to the state’s general people when they are at home, the administration of the state of Haryana created the website edisha Haryana. Thanks to the assistance of this portal, which is accessible around-the-clock, citizens can now apply for and obtain their important documents such as marriage registration, caste certificates, new water connections, EWS certificates, birth certificates, and more online at a centralized location from the comfort of their own homes. If people used eDisha Haryana 2022, they wouldn’t need to go to government offices to apply for these documents.
Also Check: Haryana Saral Portal
Key Highlights of edisha Haryana
|Launched By||Government of Haryana|
|Name of Scheme||edisha Haryana|
|Objective||Provide services to the citizens in one location|
|Benefits||Provide certificates, marriage registration, caste certificates, new water connections, etc.|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a resident of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Haryana|
Objective of edisha Haryana
The ability for residents of Haryana to register for and submit applications for a variety of certificates, including birth certificates, death certificates, caste certificates, income certificates, residence certificates, and a great number of others that are similar to these and that you might find useful in your day-to-day life, was one of the main reasons for the creation of this digital platform. The portal’s mission can be summed up as follows:
- To facilitate internet access to state-run government services.
- To group service inquiries into one location.
- Online services reduce the cost of services.
- A transparent website that cuts out dishonest middlemen is e Disha 2022.
Also Check: Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
Benefits of edisha Haryana
- The eDisha Haryana website provides services constantly; they are never unavailable.
- The website’s superb usability makes it really easy to use.
- The website also lessens the burden on government facilities. Because people can perform all significant tasks from home.
- Many state residents can save time and money by using a web portal.
- There will only be digital versions of all the services available here. The edisha 2022 Online Portal will stand out as a great example of the state’s digitalization.
- Citizens can obtain records such as marriage certificates, birth certificates, income certificates, caste certificates, and other related records using this service without leaving their homes.
- With the use of this internet gateway, the state’s entire system will now be transparent, and both time and money will be saved.
- It is predicted that the edisha.gov.in website would prove to be very helpful in successfully eradicating intermediary interference and systemic corruption.
The user must be a resident of the state of Haryana in order to access the portal.
The following are the required documents to register on the edisha Haryana portal:
- Voter ID cards
- A residence certificate as evidence of address
- Mobile phone number
- Phone Number
- Email address
Procedure to do eDisha 2023 Login
On this website, logging in is the first and most important action that must be completed before you can do anything else.
- Applicants first need to visit the edisha Haryana edisha website.
- Homepage will appear on your screen.
- You can choose to log in on the homepage.
- Fill out the form with your username and password.
- After that, click the login button to finish logging in.
Haryana eDisha Marriage Registration
- Applicants first need to visit the Edisha official website.
- From the menu on the home page, choose the Register tab.
- On the following page, enter your username, email address, and password.
- Add the cell phone number as well and press the transmit OTP button.
- You will be informed that your registration process was successful after entering the OTP.
Certificate Verification via eDisha Haryana
- Applicants first need to visit the Edisha official website.
- Select the “Verification of Certificate” option from the drop-down menu on the website’s home page.
- The subsequent page will load after clicking.
- You must select your application using the radio button in this section. There are two possibilities. “Birth and Death Certificates” or “Caste Domicile Income & Rural Area Certificates.”
- Next, you must fill out two boxes. Enter “Enter CIDR ID or FamilyID” after “Enter Edisha Transaction Id.”
- Click “Print Certificate” once the form has been completed.
- In this way, your certificate will be verified.
eDisha Haryana Check Status
- Open the Edisha official website to check the status first.
- Then, on the homepage, you must select “Status of Application.”
- On the following page, enter your eDisha ID, mobile number, or family ID.
- Click the search button once the form has been submitted.
- Your computer’s display will show all of your info.
Status Check for Marriage Registration in Haryana using eDisha
- To get started, go to the official website of eDisha Haryana.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the following screen, click “Track Application.”
- You must enter your registration ID on the following page.
- After finishing, select Get Record.
- You will be presented every piece of information you have.