The farmers of the Gujarat state will be provided with the opportunity to get a free smartphone from the development of a new scheme that is created by the Gujarat government. The farmers will be able to get 40% of the cost of the smartphone which will be provided directly by the Gujarat government and then they will have to pay 60% of the cost themselves in order to get the smartphone presented to them which has an initial cost of rupees 15000. The candidates can check out the information about the Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the information about the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to apply for the scheme.
About Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme 2023
The Gujarat government has created a new scheme that will help in the development of the farmers of the Gujarat state. Through the development of this scheme, the farmers will be able to get free mobile phones so that they can continue their day-to-day practices related to agriculture. The farmers will be able to get proper opportunities and they will be able to continue their education also if they want to through the development of smartphones. Smartphones are a great way to get proper education related to agriculture activities or common knowledge is available on the internet for the help of the farmer so this scheme will help in the development of education and also human development in a general sense.
Also Check: Gujarat Digital Seva Setu
Objective Of Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme
The Gujarat free smartphone scheme 2023 is created in order to help people who are currently not able to get an education and other common knowledge which is available on the Internet because they do not have a smartphone. The farmers will be provided with the opportunity to get smartphones and 40% of the cost of the smartphone which is rupees 6000 will be provided by the state government itself and the smartphone will cost up to rupees 15000. The beneficiaries will be able to get information about the different types of things that they can do in order to better their crops through the development of smartphone and internet facilities that will be provided by the Gujarat government.
Benefits Of Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for the scheme:-
- A total of 40,016 applications receives by the agriculture department from farmers for smartphones.
- The budget allocation for providing smartphones to farmers is Rs. 15 crores.
- Under this farmer smartphone subsidy scheme, 40 percent of the cost of the smartphones or up to a maximum of Rs 6,000 will be borne by the state government for the purchase of smartphones that cost up to Rs. 15,000 per unit
- These smartphones will help farmers access information regarding agriculture and relevant weather forecasts at their fingertips.
- Around 25,000 farmers will benefit from this Gujarat Smartphone Subsidy Yojana.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a Gujarat permanent resident.
- Joint Holding benefits will only recieve by one beneficiary.
- All landowner farmers are eligible to take advantage of the program.
The following documents are require in order to successfully apply for the scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential Proof
- Land Holding Details
Also Check: PM Kisan Next Installment
Application Process Of Scheme
To apply for the scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- The latest information about the different types of schemes will open on your screen
- You have to click on the activated link for Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme 2023
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill out the application form and upload all of the documents.
- Successfully submit the application form and you will be eligible for the opportunity.
There is a very easy procedure that you need to follow in order to apply for this scheme. You just have to visit the official website and click on the activated link to fill out the application form.
The farmers will be provided 40% cost of the latest smartphone so that they can get access to the latest technology.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide opportunities for internet literacy to the farmer so that they can get good knowledge.
There are a lot of documents that are needed to apply for this scheme and the main documents are identification proofs and also farmer’s certificates.
The applicant must be a former of the Gujarat state in order to successfully apply for the scheme presented by the organization.