To enhance secondary school quality, the Rajasthani government introduced the Gyan Sankalp Portal. Individuals and Bhamashah card holders, as well as private and public organizations, will be able to give money through this portal toward the construction of government schools. The Gyan Sankalp portal has been launched by the government of Rajasthan for the candidates so they can easily log in and register themselves on this website. The Chief Minister Vidyadan Fund accepts donations via the Sankalp Portal. Keep reading this article for further information. All the important details about this portal have been mentioned below in a detailed manner.
What is Gyan Sankalp portal?
It continues to be difficult for the Rajasthan state government to provide education in a better way given its limited resources. Given this, various welfare-minded members of the public sector must collaborate to raise the standard for services and infrastructure related to quality education. The goal of the Gyan Sankalp Portal is to raise the desired amount of money. The Education Department created this platform, and as a result, it has implemented numerous plans and initiatives to enhance education in Rajasthan state schools during the past few years. Gyan Sankalp, an education financing site, has been developed to advance this development and address the significant financial shortfall that schools are currently facing.
Also Read: RTE Admission Rajasthan
The objective of the Gyan Sankalp Portal?
The main and most important objective of this Portal is to provide education and better infrastructure to the underprivileged students of Rajasthan. On August 5, 2017, the Rajasthani government and former chief minister Vasundhara Raje India launched the Gyan Sankalp Portal. This portal’s primary goal is to support government secondary schools by developing them and providing them with donations from the Gyan Sankalp portal. Within the Gyan Sankalp Online During the inaugural year of the Chief Minister School Fund Scheme, about Rs. 4 crores were donated by 2000 individuals and organizations. With the help of the Portal, the students of Rajasthan who want to study and excel in their academics can take the benefit of the schools developed by this portal.
Key Highlights of Gyan Sankalp Portal
|Name Of Portal
|Gyan Sankalp Portal
|Government Of Rajasthan
|To improve the condition of secondary schools
|Residents of Rajasthan
Benefits of the Gyan Sankalp Portal
- Under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), this portal collects donations from wealthy Bhamashah card members for the improvement of secondary schools.
- Rich people can also adopt any local school of their choice under this program.
- The money provided under the Mukhyamantri Vidyadhan Kosh Yojana will not be covered by taxes. Therefore, there will be a greater chance of getting gifts from abroad.
- The Government Education Department’s establishment of the Rajasthan Gyan Sankalp Portal will effectively close the financing shortfall.
- Additionally, through the Portal, donor money will be secured for several programs aimed at developing government schools.
Also Read: Shala Darpan Rajasthan
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Features of Gyan Sankalp Portal
The portal will be open and transparent, showing the needs of schools throughout the state and the potential effects of funding on pupils by using real-time data from MIS.
Clear and simple dashboards will be used to communicate project updates to consumers and governments, who will be closely watched and tracked. This guarantees an internal emphasis on accountability and implementation.
The ability to scale
The portal features projects that have the potential to affect communities throughout the whole state. The Rajasthan Department of Education is prepared to carry out several projects using its governance mechanisms.
The state of Rajasthan has too many needs for the government to handle alone; private-sector cooperation is needed. Individuals and businesses collaborating with the government to significantly close the budget gap affecting children around the state
Individuals and organizations are granted the freedom to determine the specifics of how their funds are spent in Establishing a CSR initiative, providing project support, and identifying gaps in Take Up a School.
Also Read: Gargi Puraskar
How to adopt a school Under the Gyan Sankalp Portal?
To adopt a school under Gyan Sankalp Website follow these steps;
- First of all, visit the official website for that.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you
- On the dashboard click on the school’s logo or option
- The fields for asking for the name region and district will appear on the left side.
- search accordingly and the schools will appear in front of you click on explore for more details
- Then click on Save proposal and you will be notified of the adoption.
Gyan Sankalp Portal Registration
Follow the instructions below to finish the Portal Registration procedure
- visit the official Gyan Sankalp Portal website and click the Register button on the homepage.
- Enter your name, mobile number, PAN card number, and other required information now.
- Next, select the Request OTP button located below.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your cell phone now.
- Finally, press the submit button located below.
- You’ve now finished the registration process successfully.
Gyan Sankalp Portal Login
Candidates who wish to log in to the Portal should do so by following the instructions listed below;
- Visit the Gyan Sankalp official website.
- On the home screen, click the Login button.
- Next, fill out the login form with your User ID and Password.
- Finally, press the login button that appears below.
- You’ve logged in successfully now.
Check List of Donors Online
- To check the Donor list online for the Gyan Sankalp portal visit the official website.
- After that on the homepage go to the upper right corner and click on the Home or a logo with 3 lines.
- After clicking on that various optionss will be seen, go down and click on the HALL OF FAME option.
- You will see another page and click on it to check the complete list. And the list will appear on your screen.
Download Donation Receipt
Follow the instructions listed below to correctly download your donation receipt for Gyan Sankalp.
- Go to, the official website.
- Click the “Login” button located on the homepage now
- Enter your password and user ID to finish the login procedure.
- Your screen will then open to a new page.
- Press the button labeled “Donation Receipt.”
- Enter the necessary information now.
- Click the download button after that.
- You have now downloaded the Gyan Sankalp Portal Donation Receipt successfully.
Create Project Under Gyan Sankalp Portal
To create your own Project under Portal follow these steps;
- First, visit the official website for that.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you
- Click on the globe option on the home page and you will be directed to another page.
- Then select and fill in the details as per your choice such as SELECT YOUR ROLE, Select your scale. SELECT YOUR AREA, Select your implementation mode.
Sh. Dileep Parihar, Assistant Director
- Contact No. : 9001739911
The goal of the Sankalp Portal is to raise the desired amount of money. The Education Department created this platform, and as a result, it has implemented numerous plans and initiatives to enhance education in Rajasthan state’s schools during the past few years.
Under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), this portal collects donations from wealthy Bhamashah card members for the improvement of secondary schools. Rich people can also adopt any local school of their choice under this program.
The documents that are required for this scheme are Aadhar card Pan card Email ID, Mobile Number