The short form for “Health Management Information System” is HMIS. It started in October 2008 and was launched by the Indian government’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The beneficiaries of this welfare scheme can log in by hmis mohfw gov in Login Option on the official portal. The HMIS Portal is made available to all citizens of the nation by the Ministry of Health, Family, and Welfare. This portal makes it possible for anyone to gain information about government health programs and organizations. Hmis mohfw gov in Login was created by the Government of India for the ease of beneficiaries and they can access it online. Keep reading this article for more important details.
Overview of hmis mohfw gov in Login
The HMIS Portal was made available to all citizens of the nation by the Ministry of Health, Family, and Welfare. There are numerous health facilities available on this portal, but only ten registered users can access them. The beneficiaries of this welfare scheme can access this portal online anytime they want. They can log in to their accounts by using their username and password on the hmis mohfw gov in Login option on the portal. There are many kinds of facilities, such as the procedure for using the services and registration.The login and password-change procedures, and the ability to view your health status from everywhere.
Also Read: Beneficiary Nha Gov.In Registration
About hmis mohfw gov in Portal
With the help of WHO and IHIP, the Ministry of Health, Family, and Welfare in India launched the hmis mohfw gov in Portal. This website’s primary goal is to offer data and information about government organizations and medical services. The MOHFW has made this portal accessible to every Indian Citizen. This website provides users with a resource for knowledge about various healthcare systems. It provides users with one portal through which to view health-related information from various health organizations across states. Allowing them to assess the overall information of healthcare in an area. This is a user-friendly portal and anyone in the country can use it.
The objective of hmis mohfw gov in Login
The primary objective of the hmis mohfw gov in Login is to provide easy access of information for the beneficiaries. This portal has been created for the beneficiaries so they can easily log in to their accounts and do whatever work needs to be done. The patient’s health information can be collected. The health card is visible, and you can also obtain information about the government-launched health program. It improves Indian citizens’ overall health. The health management portal has been updated in case of any errors. All the information about health organizations and facilities across the country is available in one easy view.
Key Highlights of hmis mohfw gov in Login
|Name of the portal
|Hmismohfw in Login
|Ministry of Health, Family and welfare
|Central government of India
|All the citizen of country
|To provide online facility for the beneficiaries for loggingin to their accounts
Also Read: Beneficiary.Nha.Gov.In Ayushman Card
- the applicant should be a resident of India
- Or they should have been living in India at least for 15 years
- The applicants should be registered with the government departments
- The applicant should have all the required documents.
Benefits of hmis mohfw gov in Login
- The Ministry of Health, Family, and Welfare made the HMIS Portal accessible to all national residents.
- Ten registered users are the only ones who can access the many health facilities that are available on this portal.
- This online portal is available to welfare scheme beneficiaries at any time.
- Using their login credentials, they can access their accounts on the hmis mohfw gov portal by entering their username and password.
- There are numerous types of facilities, including the registration and service usage processes.
- The process of logging in and changing your password, as well as the accessibility of your health information from anywhere.
Also Read: ABHA Health ID Card Registration
Detail Mentioned Under hmis mohfw gov in Login Dashboard
- Sign in
- Contact us details
Do hmis mohfw gov in Login Online with Username and Password 2024
Use the directions below to log into the HMIS portal.
- Go to the Health Management Information System (HMIS) official HMIS website.
- The screen will display the home screen.
- Here, select the “Login” link located in the homepage’s navigation bar on the right.
- Once the Sign In page opens, click the “Sign In” button after entering your “Username,” “Password,” and “Captcha Code.”
- After that, you will successfully log into the Health Management Information System (HMIS) portal.
- You can quickly log into the HMIS Portal in this manner.
- Address; Ministry of Health & Family Welfare 3rd Floor, Indian Red Cross Society, New Delhi- 110001
- Tel-Fax: 011-23737982, 23350003
- Email: sukh[dot]ram [at]nic[dot]in
With the help of WHO and IHIP, the Ministry of Health, Family, and Welfare in India launched the, hmis mohfw gov in Portal. This website’s primary goal is to offer data and information about government organizations and medical services.
the applicant should be a resident of India, or they should have been living in India at least for 15 years. The applicants should be registered with the government departments
To access the HMIS website, a valid login and password are needed. Head over to the HMIS official website if you haven’t already created a login and password.