If you are a permanent resident of the Tamil Nadu State then you can give your kid proper education through the development of the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023. This scheme was provided in order to help people get proper education and especially give importance to the children who were not able to continue their education due to the covid-19 pandemic and now they are not able to continue their education due to financial differences. You can check out the details related to the scheme from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the skin such as the login procedure and the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scheme without any problem.
About Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023
The Government of Tamilnadu State has created a Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme through which education will be provided to these students in a particular classroom and every volunteer will be assigned to a particular class for a particular subject so that the volunteers can give knowledge to the students through door-to-door campaigns. The volunteers will be chosen to give education to the students who cannot afford to travel from one place to another in order to get an education in the Tamil Nadu state and the salary of the volunteer under this scheme will be 25000 rupees per month so that they can impart important knowledge to the students without any problem. 1 lakh students will be able to get the benefit through the development of this scheme and around 86000 people will be registered as volunteers. Volunteers will include women, transgender and men.
Also Check: Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
Objective Of the Scheme
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme is a very prestigious scheme which was presented after the covid-19 epidemic hit India and this scheme has acquired great peace so that other students can get proper opportunities for education starting this year. 30 lacs students are currently working with 1.8 lakh organisers who are providing proper education to the beneficiaries and the organisations will also provide additional training in the future so that they can become more components and provide proper knowledge to the students. The education program will be extended till the end of the year and education will be provided to the students who have dropped their education due to the covid-19 pandemic and the financial differences. The objective of the scheme is to provide knowledge to students who are deprived of knowledge due to various reasons.
The applicant for the volunteers will have to follow the following eligibility criteria to be selected:-
- The School Management committee will be selecting the eligible volunteers according to their rules and regulations.
- The scheme will help in improving the school education so the volunteers must be experienced in teaching.
- The gap in the online classes will be filled through the development of this prestigious scheme and the volunteers will have to travel to each location.
- The scheme will improve the literacy rate of the states so the volunteers must be well-educated.
- The applicant must have passed the class 12th board examination in order to be a volunteer in this scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- The applicant must have completed their undergraduate degree in order to provide education to classes 7th and 8th.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for this prestigious scheme:-
- Aadhaar card
- residence proof
- Address proof
- Mark sheets
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- email ID etc
Also Read: RTE Tamil Nadu Admission
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023 Application Process
To apply for this scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the Illam Thedi Kalvi website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- Now, click on Click here to start the volunteer registration program
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this page you have to enter the following details:-
- Basic information
- Residential address details
- Educational and professional details
- Additional questions
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that, you have to click on submit to apply under the scheme.
View Program Guidelines
If you want to check the program guidelines then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- Now, click on the Program Guidelines option.
- Now a new page will appear before you.
- The page will have all the guidelines related to the scheme.
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- Click on the download option to get it downloaded.
- Email id- email@example.com
- Contact number- 14417