Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan was launched in the Assam state. To help the woman entrepreneur in the Assam state the Assam state government launched the Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan. The chief minister of Assam state Mr Hemant Biswa Sharma launched the Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan to provide financial assistance to women who want to start their businesses. The Assam chief minister has promised all the women entrepreneurs in the state that they will earn an annual income of 1 lakh with the help of this scheme. This scheme will provide financial assistance to the women so that they can start a business.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan Assam Form
Also Read: Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan Beneficiary List
Key Highlights of Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan Assam Form
|Name of the scheme
|Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan
|Assam state government
|Female citizens of Assam state
|Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan Portal
Also Read: Lakhpati Baideo Scheme
Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan Assam Form Distribution Schedule
The form distribution under the Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan will start on 18th January 2024 in the different districts in the Assam state. People can check out the schedule to be followed by the officers to distribute the application forms in different districts from the pointers given below:
18 January 2024
19 January 2024
20 January 2024
- Krabi Anglong
- West Kathi Anglong
- Dima Hassao
- Kamrup Metro
- South Salmara
- An active woman SHG member who is registered under ASRLM
- She has a linked savings bank account
- She is not a defaulter of loans from SHG, federations, banks, financial Institutions, etc. Those who availed loan from MFI, before 2021, shall not be considered defaulters.
- She is involved in a minimum of one income-generating activity on her own
- She has a business plan for her activity/enterprise
- She does not have more than three children (General OBC) as of the date
- She does not have more than four children in case of ST/SC Moran/Matak/Tea Tribes
- She has enrolled her girl child children in a school
- She has planted the saplings) during ABA and the saplings are surviving and growing
Also Read: Orunodoi List 2.0
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan Assam
- The selected applicants for the Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan will get financial assistance of INR 10,000.
- The financial assistance will be transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account.
- This scheme will help a total of 39 lakh women in the Assam state.
- This scheme will increase employment opportunities in the Assam state.
- With the help of financial assistance, female citizens can start their businesses.
- Aadhaar card
- Residence/domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational qualification documents
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate
Download Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan Assam Form
The application form for Mukhyamantri Mahila Udiyamita Abhiyan will be available at various Gram Panchayat and CLF office is across Assam state from 18th January 2024. The application form is still not available online because the official website for the same is not yet launched by the Assam government. There are different dates decided by the Assam government on which the forms will be distributed in different districts and cities as finalized. After getting the form from the concerned officers, you have to fill it out with important information related to yourself and your SHGs.
Instructions to Fill Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan Assam Form
- Fill out your correct name and address on the application form.
- Fill out your business plan and ideas.
- Fill out your personal information about the self-help group.
- Type in your mobile number and bank account details.
- Fill out the number of children the applicant has at the time of filling out the application form
- Fill in the details of the girl child who is enrolled in a school.
- The applicant must attach an Aadhar Card and caste certificate and other necessary documents
- Directorate of Information and Public Relations, Assam
- Dispur, Guwahati- 781006
- Contact No. 0361- 2262830
- Email ID for General Query: email@example.com
The Assam state government launch Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan.
Only the female citizens of Assam state who want to start their own business are eligible to apply for the Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan.
financial assistance of INR 10,000 will be given to selected candidates under the Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan.
A total of 39 lakh candidates will be selected under the Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan.