On the occasion of international women’s Day which was conducted on 8th March, the concerned department of the Indian government has started a new scheme which is known as the Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav 2023. It will provide proper opportunities to the people through which they can continue their school without having to worry about the financial needs that they need to fill out. You can check out the details related to the important information for this scheme such as the objective features and benefit from the article provided below. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of this prestigious scheme.
About Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav
The Ministry Of Women And Child Empowerment has created a new program that will help in the development of economically backward sections of society and the people will be getting proper opportunities to continue their livelihood in India without having to worry about the difficulties that they are going through. The main benefit of the development of Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav is the focus on various dimensions of social development like education and gender equality. The campaign creates in order to provide more opportunities to girls who are not able to go to school due to financial differences. This scheme presents in the year 2010 and the target group is adolescent girls from the age group of 11 to 14 years.
Also Check: LIC Kanyadan Policy
Objective Of Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav
The main objective behind the development of Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav is to provide enrollment in schooling for girls studying in different classes and belonging to the age group of 11 to 14 years. The students will be provided opportunities so that they can continue their schooling without having to worry about the school fees being very high nowadays. This opportunity will ensure universal access to education at all levels of schooling starting from the pre-primary level to the 12th class. The students will be setting up a very favourable platform so that they can continue their education. The education will be provided according to the new education policy presented by the Indian government so that the students are provided with more practical knowledge.
Also Check: Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
Features Of Kanya Shiksha Scheme
You can check out some of the prominent features of the Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav here:
- On January 22, 2015, the Central government has launched the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme.
- It is a tri-ministerial effort of the Ministries of Women and Child Development, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and Ministry of Human Resource Development (now the Ministry of Education)
- The campaign will implement as part of the BBBP project, with the primary beneficiaries being over 4,00,000 out-of-school adolescent girls.
- Over 400 districts across all states will be funded under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme for grassroots-level outreach and awareness generation to sensitize communities and families to enroll adolescent girls in schools.
- Further, funding from Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan and Anganwadi workers (AWWs) will be further incentivized for counseling and referring out-of-school adolescent girls.
- It strives to collect data on out-of-school girls, based on their visits to Anganwadi centers for nutrition, nutrition education, and skilling.
Benefits Of Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav
There are a lot of benefits that will be provided through the development of the scheme and one of the main benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries who are not able to go to school so the government will provide them with the opportunity to complete schooling through the development of the prestigious scheme. The main target of the scheme is the girls who are often not provided the opportunity to go to school so these girls will be able to go to school without having to worry about the application fees or the other amount of money that they need in order to buy the uniforms or even their books or shoes. The beneficiaries will directly identify.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for this program:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- An applicant must be an adolescent girl.
- The applicant must be willing to get an education in India.
Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav Application Process
The scheme will implement in the different districts of India in order to provide proper schooling opportunities for students who belong to rural areas or belong to the below-the-poverty-line category. The government will identify beneficiaries themselves.