The West Bengal Government has introduced several schemes in the state for the benefit of the people. This provides advantages to West Bengal’s economically lower-background citizens. We will discuss the Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik online application today. In accordance with the Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Scheme, issues encountered by workers when they are employed outside of West Bengal are resolved. This scheme will surely Benefit the workers and save them from exploitation and abuse. To learn more about the Karma Sathi Parija Yee Shramik Keep reading this article for further information. All the details will be mentioned here in this article.
Overview of Karma Sathi Parija Yee Shramik Online Apply
It is common knowledge that many West Bengali workers are employed in other states, where they are not granted preferential treatment or priority during difficult times. Therefore Mamta Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal, made the decision to launch the Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Online Apply Scheme, which will give migrant workers with various skill development initiatives and alleviate their problems. Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee initiated this program, which is why their administration has been able to address the issues related to migrant labor. Workers would receive skill development assistance from the government through the Parija yee Shramik Scheme. The mobile app and site provide an application filing option that allows candidates to register.
Also Read: Labour Card Apply Online
Objective of Karma Sathi Parija Yee Shramik
The West Bengal government’s Karma Sathi ParijaYee Shramik scheme would give financial grants and emergency assistance to migrant workers employed in other states. The Mamta Government will offer services for grievances, complaints, accidents, disabilities, and death benefits. Under this scheme, migrant laborers would also be allowed to acquire skills. Employees can provide emergency support by using this scheme’s smartphone application. The primary goal of this program, which is being managed by the Department of Labor, is to empower and support the labor class operating in other states. The West Bengal government will also offer skill development under this Scheme, which will encourage entrepreneurship and open opportunities for employment creation in the region.
Key Highlights of Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik
|Name of the scheme
|Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik
|CM Mamata Banerjee
|The residents of West Bengal
|To provide safety to the migrant workers who are Native of Bengal.
|Online offline both
List of schemes covered under Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik
|Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BMSSY)
|krishi Porikathamo Tohobil Prakalpa
|Swanirvar Gosthider Rinprodan
|Matshyajeebi Credit Card
|Bidhoba Bhata Prakalpa
|Paschimbanga Student Credit Card Prakalpa
|Bangla Krishi Sech Yojana Prakalpa (BKSY)
|Praniprakalper Jonno Kisan Credit Card
|Jai Jahar Taposil Bandu Pension Prakalpa
|Paschimbanga Bhabishyat Credit Card
|Weverse Credit Card Scheme
|Kisan Credit Card
|Krishak Bondhu (natun) Prakalpa
|Artisan Credit Card Scheme
Also Read: Duare Sarkar Login
You must register by bringing a hard copy of each of the following documents with your application:
- Aadhar Card
- Details of the bank account (first page),
- A certificate pertaining to employment.
Benefits of the scheme
The following are some of the main attributes and advantages of the registration:
- Under the Karma sathi Parijayee Shramik initiative, the West Bengal government would provide emergency relief and financial grants to migratory workers working in other states.
- Services for grievances, complaints, accidents, disability, and death benefits will be provided by the Mamta Government.
- Migrant workers would also be allowed to learn new skills under this program.
- Employees can use the KSP Shramik smartphone application to offer emergency assistance.
- For natural deaths, the state government will donate Rs 50,000, and for accidental deaths, Rs 2 lakh.
- All migrant workers must download the Parijayee Shramik smartphone app in order to be eligible for program benefits.
- Through the Karma Sathi mobile app, they will also help with grievances pertaining to complaints, death, and permanent disability.
Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik online Apply 2024
To apply for th scheme, the user must take the actions listed below:
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- The User Login/Registration Button should be clicked.
- The screen will open to a new page.
- After entering your phone number, select Generate OTP.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- In the designated space, enter the received OTP.
- then enter the necessary information.
- Lastly, to finish the registration procedure, click the Register button.
Download Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Mobile App
The user must take the actions listed below to download the Parijayee Shramik App:
- Initially, launch the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Look for the Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Mobile app in the search bar.
- Click the Install button now.
- Next, launch the application.
- Lastly, use the app to register your mobile number.
Download the Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Application Form
To download the Application form of Parijayee Shramik follow these instructions;
- First open the Official website for the scheme.
- Then the homepage will appear in front of your screen
- After that scroll down a bit and you will see various options and the last option will be for downloading the Application form
- Click on that option and you will be redirected to another page.
- There will be both English and Bengali links for the form.
- Download as per your preference
To login on the online portal of the scheme follow these steps.
- First, you must visit the official online platform for the website.
- When you open the official portal, the homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- Then on the upper right corner of the homepage you will find a login option.
- Click on that login option and the login page will appear in front of you.
- After that fill in the login credentials and your profile will open.
The West Bengal government’s Karma Sathi ParijaYee Shramik scheme would give financial grants and emergency assistance to migrant workers employed in other states. The Mamta Government will offer services for grievances, complaints etc.
The applicant should be a migrant worker who is working in any other state. He or she should be a native to west Bengal and belong to a lower income group.
Under the scheme initiative, the West Bengal government would provide emergency relief and financial grants to migratory workers working in other states.