Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme:- The state government of Karnataka launched the Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme on November 1, 2018, for all expecting women in the state. The Mathru Shree plan was launched by the Karnataka State government with a funding allocation of 350 crores in total. This monthly payment was steadily raised by the government and is now Rs 1,000. Families who are expecting their first two children are eligible for this program. In Karnataka, the Mathrushree scheme is for women of childbearing age. In line with this scheme, the total amount of INR 6000 to be paid by the Government of Karnataka will go to expectant mothers. those families who have the first two children would receive the benefit of the Mathrushree Scheme Karnataka.
Importance of Karnataka Mathushree Scheme
In Karnataka, the Mathrushree scheme applies to pregnant women. Under this scheme, the state of Karnataka shall provide pregnant women with an overall amount of 6000 Rs. For three months prior to delivery and for 3 months after delivery, the sum of INR 1000 per month is directly transferred into an Aadhaar card linked bank account of a pregnant woman in the BPL family. Then the pregnant mother will receive a monthly allowance of INR 1000, for all seventh, eighth, and ninth months of pregnancy as well as in the first, second, and third months after delivery. In doing so, the scheme seeks to assist women of childbearing potential by providing funding and health care support.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
Objectives of the Karnataka Mathushree Scheme
The Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme’s primary goal is to offer financial support to the state’s expectant mothers. In addition, the state government will provide meals to expectant mothers under this program for a total of fifteen months. All pregnant women in the state, particularly those in rural regions, should have access to nutritious food at least once per day. This is one of the goals of the Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme 2023, which was launched by the Karnataka government.This Maternity Benefit Scheme aids BPL mothers throughout pregnancy. Pregnant mothers will get Rs. 1,000 per month for three months before and after birth. The scheme aims to help pregnant ladies by giving them financial aid and health care support.
Key highlights of Karnataka Mathushree Scheme
|Who Launched Scheme||CM HD Kumaraswamy|
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Mathushree Scheme 2023|
|Objective of Scheme||Providing financial aid to pregnant women|
|Beneficiaries of Scheme||Karnataka Pregnant women of BPL families|
|How To Apply||Offline Process|
|Benefits||Financial assistance will be provided to the bpl Family pregnant women|
|Official Website||Not Yet Declared|
Also Read: Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Mathushree Scheme
- In Karnataka, the applicant should be an expectant woman.
- The applicant shall be a member of the BPL family.
- The applicant needs to have an Aadhaar Card linked to his bank account.
- Only two of the children of a mother shall be covered.
Benefits of Karnataka Mathushree Scheme
- The Karnataka Government has established a scheme called Mathrushree which aims at providing financial support to women in need of assistance during pregnancy.
- A budget of around 350 billion rupees has been fixed for this program.
- The amount paid by the State to this scheme, which currently amounts to 1000 months or approximately 83 and a half years, shall be gradually increased.
- Under that, the government of India will offer every BPL woman in her pregnancy about six thousand rupees.
- This programme has been put in place only for the first two children, and women will not be entitled to this scheme as far as the third child is concerned.
- The benefits shall be paid under the Mathrushree scheme of Karnataka as follows: For three months before conception and 3 months after pregnancy, the benefit shall be paid in six identical installments.
- Apart from this, it will be distributed by the government through DBT because in today’s time, DBT is modern, secure, and transparent.
Selection Process for Karnataka Mathushree Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant must have a valid government document to be included in the BPL category.
- The dose is only given during the first two pregnancies.
- Only the people of Karnataka, i.e., those living in the State of Karnataka for a period of at least one year, shall benefit from this scheme by the new state government of Karnataka.
Application Process for Karnataka Mathushree Scheme
In order to improve the applications and implementation procedures, the State Government as well as a number of agencies continue to work hard. In order to apply for Mathrushree, a process shall be provided below;
- Firstly, you must talk to your nearest Anganwadi center and Asha or Auxiliary Nurse Midwife personnel to apply for this scheme.
- They’ll help you draw up the application form.
- Fill it out and send it to your supervisor or an ANM for confirmation with the required document.
Documents required for the Application process
The following documents are necessary in order to register for the Mathrushree scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- BPL Ration card
- Pregnancy reports
- Details of your bank accounts in relation to the Aadhar card
Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme FAQs
The Government of Karnataka has launched an initiative to provide financial support for expectant mothers so that they are able to receive essential health care and nutrition.
Applications may be made by any candidate who meets the eligibility conditions set out above.
In six equal installments, the beneficiaries will receive a total of 6000 rupees directly into their bank accounts.
The funds will be transmitted through the DBT system.
Offline mode is used to apply the scheme. The instructions given below must be followed.