If you are a permanent president of the Karnataka state then you will be provided proper opportunities related to farming through the development of a prestigious farming program created by the Karnataka Government. You can check out the details related to the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023 from the article provided below. We will share with you the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of this program and we will also share with you all the application procedures that you need to follow in order to fill out the application form for this prestigious opportunity.
About Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
The residents of the Karnataka state will be eligible to apply for the new scheme presented by the Karnataka government in order to provide proper opportunities to the farmers who are suffering a lot due to the coronavirus pandemic which has definitely made a catastrophic effect on the economy backward section of the society. The people will be provided 10000 per acre under Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme created by the Karnataka Government and these beneficiaries will be able to continue their businesses through the development of this financial help. The farmers will select by the Karnataka Government and then they will provide with the opportunity to create their own working environment without any hurdles.
Also Read: Karnataka Surya Raitha Scheme
Objective Of Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
The main objective of the development of the prestigious scheme is to provide proper opportunities to the farmers who were affect by the very bad economic conditions that were prevailing after the covid-19 pandemic hit the country. The farmers will be provided opportunities so that there is organic cultivation and they will be promoting millet growers. The farmers will be provided 10000 rupees per acre if they are millet producers through the development of this scheme and then they will be able to continue their agricultural activities without having to worry about the difficulties that they are going through. The rice farmers will provide 750 per acre and a micro irrigation model will be adopted.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for this scheme:-
- The candidate must be a resident of Karnataka.
- The minimum amount of agricultural land needed to be eligible for this program is one hectare.
- The applicant must be a farmer or be engaged in agricultural work and millet growing.
- Farmers must meet the specified income requirements.
- Farmers who do not own their land may be able to apply for the program using rented or leased property.
The following documents are require in order to successfully apply for this scheme:-
- Aadhar Card or Identification Card
- Passport size Photographs
- Land-related documents of the applicant
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Applicant
- Applicant’s Address proof
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Land Record Details
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023 Application Process
If you want to apply for this is came that you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You must first visit the Raitha Siri Scheme website of Raita Agricultural (KSDA) by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- The details related to the scheme will open on your screen.
- Then, you must examine the new scheme by Raita Siri. In addition, a download option has been provided.
- Select the download button and a new website with a Kannada PDF file is open for our Karnataka state residents.
- You may print the form.
- Enter the required information, and attach documents.
- Apply to the appropriate department.
If you want to check your payment status then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You must first visit the official website of Raita Agricultural (KSDA) by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the option of Check Status of Raitha Siri.
- A new page will be opened by name of the status check.
- Enter the mobile number which is registered in the scheme.
- Confirm OTP from mobile and click on the show button.
- The status will be displayed in front of you.