The state government of Telangana recently introduced several schemes in their election manifesto. These schemes have been launched mainly for the benefit and welfare of the people. In a new election manifesto recently A new health initiative named KCR Arogya Raksha was announced in the manifesto, and all eligible individuals will receive cashless treatment in private hospitals up to ₹15 lakh under it. The ceiling was ₹10 lakh under the Arogya Sri plan that was in place. The chief minister declared, “We shall also extend this health scheme even for accredited journalists.” Keep reading the article for further details. All the important details regarding this new scheme called KCR Arogya Raksha have been mentioned here.
Overview of KCR Arogya Raksha
In the Indian state of Telangana, the state government administers the KCR Arogya Raksha health insurance scheme. For those who qualify and are below the federal poverty level or who the government deems vulnerable, free medical care is provided. A variety of medical procedures, including surgeries, hospital stays, and diagnostic testing, are included in the program. In addition, it offers financial support for getting to and from the hospital. The Department of Health and Family Welfare oversees the working of the scheme and provides funding for it. It attempts to give those who might not otherwise be able to afford it better access to high-quality healthcare. Financial assistance for healthcare treatments will be provided to get optimum treatment.
Also Read: Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
Objective of KCR Arogya Raksha
The main and most important objective of KCR Arogya Raksha is to provide health care insurance to the people of Telangana, the people who are in dire need of treatment but cannot afford that will be provided with health insurance with the help of this scheme. They can also receive quality health treatment from whichever hospital they want. It provides Rs. 15 lakh insurance coverage for medical costs, including covering for diseases that could be fatal. This programme is run by the Aarogyasri Health Care Trust. This state government-run organization works to increase the number of people who might not otherwise be able to afford access to high-quality healthcare.
Key highlights of KCR Arogya Raksha
|Name of the scheme||KCR Arogya Raksha|
|Launched by||Telangana government|
|Benefits||15 lakhs worth health insurance will be provided to the eligible candidates|
|objective||Providing financial help for medical treatments|
|Application mode||Both offline and online|
Also Read: Telangana Health Card
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
Financial Aid Details
- A new health program named “KCR Arogya Raksha” was announced in the manifesto, and all eligible individuals will receive cashless treatment in private hospitals up to ₹15 lakh under it.
- The cap was ₹10 lakh under the Arogya Sri plan that was in place.
Benefits of the scheme
- An annual coverage of Rs. 15 lakhs per household.
- Public hospitals give free medical care.
- Cashless treatment for the first ten days following discharge.
- Cashless care for up to 30 days following discharge for individuals undergoing therapy.
- This program pays for the patient’s meals and transportation expenses.
How to Apply for KCR Arogya Raksha online 2023
In Telangana, to apply for KCR Arogya Raksha follow the instructions provided below.
- On the “New Enrollment” tab of the official Aarogyasri Telangana website, click.
- Complete the online application form by entering the necessary personal and family information. You will have to present identification and proof of residency.
- Scanner copies of the necessary paperwork, such as identification, residency, and income verification (if needed), should be uploaded.
- Once the application has been submitted, watch for the completion of the verification process.
- You will be issued an Aarogyasri card upon approval of your application, which you can use to access the healthcare benefits provided by the program.
A new health initiative named KCR Arogya Raksha was announced in the manifesto, and all eligible individuals will receive cashless treatment in private hospitals up to ₹15 lakh under it.
It provides a Rs. 15 lakh insurance coverage for medical costs, including covering for diseases that could be fatal. This programme is run by the Aarogya Sri Health Care Trust.
Residents of Telangana. People below the poverty line or those who have been identified as vulnerable by the government. People who have a valid identification card issued by the government.