For expectant women, the state government of Telangana has introduced the KCR Kit Scheme. Women who are pregnant can apply for this scheme for up to two deliveries. This scheme is available to women who give birth in a government hospital. The fundamental objective of this plan is to give pregnant women and new mothers whatever they need. Pregnant mothers would receive financial help under the KCR Kit Scheme in the amount of Rs. 12,000 over the course of three rounds. The government will contribute another Rs. 1000 in the case of a girl baby. Baby oil, mother and child-friendly soaps, a mosquito net, dresses, a handbag, children’s toys, diapers, powder, shampoo, sarees, towels, and a baby bed are all included in this scheme.
Overview of the KCR Kit Scheme
KCR Kit scheme the state government introduced the KCR Kit scheme in its budget for expectant mothers and newborns for 2017–18. According to the scheme, the state government would give pregnant women and newborns a kit including a few necessary goods to handle pregnancy difficulties. The scheme’s main aim is to provide pregnant women with nourishing food and to provide post-pregnancy care. Three periods of financial help of a total of Rs. 12,000 are offered to the expectant mothers. If the expectant mother has a girl, an additional Rs. 1000 is awarded. The goal is to increase the number of deliveries in public hospitals, lower infant mortality, and stop female feticide.
Also Read: Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
The objective of the KCR Kit scheme
The KCR Kit Scheme primary goal is to assist all the pregnant women in the state. These state-employed women who are caring for newborns will all receive the supplies they require through this program. In addition, if a pregnant woman gives birth to a daughter, the woman will receive additional advantages in this case. The state government of Telangana will make all necessary arrangements for pregnant women to receive proper medical care and treatment before, during, and after pregnancy through the KCR Kit Scheme Telangana. The state government would also give working pregnant women a financial aid payment of Rs. 12000 to make up for their lost wages. The sum would be given in three payments according to the schedule below. If the unborn child is a female, the expectant mother will receive an extra Rs. 3,000.
Key Highlights of the KCR Kit Scheme
|To provide financial assistance to pregnant ladies and their first-born children with needs||KCR Kit scheme|
|Launched by||The government of Telangana|
|Benefits||Helping pregnant women and their girl child’s|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the pregnant ladies and their first-born children with needs|
|Beneficiaries||People of Hyderabad|
|Application mode||Online offline both|
|Official site||KCR Kit Site|
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
- For citizens who want to get benefit from this scheme, it is a must to be a native of Telangana state.
- Citizens wishing to apply must have an Aadhaar card issued by the state of Telangana.
- In addition, the benefit of this scheme will be provided only for a maximum of two deliveries to the recipient.
Benefits of the KCR Kit scheme
- Through the KCR Kit Scheme Telangana, the Telangana State Government offers a kit to qualified women in the state.
- The items needed for the mother’s child’s first three months of life are provided under this kit.
- In addition to this, the state government has furnished this kit with sixteen other necessary materials. These resources will be useful to the state’s women.
- This kit costs approximately Rs 15,000 and is distributed by the state government to all pregnant residents who qualify.
- This program will primarily help all the pregnant women in the state.
Also Read: Saksham Anganwadi And Poshan 2.0
Items covered under the KCR Kit scheme
- Baby and mother-friendly soap
- insecticide baby net
- baby crib
- infant toys
- Identity cards like the Aadhar card are used for identification.
- mobile phone evidence of address
- Date LMP
- Bank Passbook, Bank Statement, etc.
- Women who give birth at government hospitals up to a maximum of two times are eligible for the KCR kit.
- In this program, the mother will additionally receive financial support in the amounts of 12,000 and 13,000 (for a female kid).
How to apply for the KCR kit Scheme
- First of all, visit the official KCR Kit website
- Enter all the information, including your Aadhaar number, name, husband’s name, age, address, registration date, phone number, LMP date, and due date.
- Enter or choose the district, Mandal, village, bank account information, name on passbook, bank, branch, IFSC code, ASHA name, and community as well.
- To reapply, select the most recent delivery information.
- Enter the following information: gestation, parity, abortions, live births, deaths, obstetric formula, due date, baby’s gender, and ANC information.
- Enter the ANC information, choose the high-risk identity options (Yes/No), and the mother’s details will appear along with the mother ID.
- Click the update button after carefully reviewing the details.
- Click the update button after entering the delivery date information.
- The registration form for the child has now opened; input the child’s details and click on the submit option.
- Make Successful registration and application of the KCR Kit scheme, and you can check the status also.
This scheme is available to women who give birth in a government hospital. The fundamental objective of this plan is to give pregnant women and new mothers whatever they need.
Through the KCR Kit Scheme Telangana, the Telangana State Government offers a kit to qualified women in the state. The items needed for the mother’s child’s first three months of life are provided under this kit.
For citizens who want to get benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory to be a native of Telangana state. Citizens wishing to apply must have an Aadhaar card issued by the state of Telangana
Yes, you can easily apply for this scheme online. You just have to visit the official online web portal provided by the government of Telangana.