If you are a permanent resident of the Kerala state then you will be eligible to get the benefits related to the Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2023. You can apply for this prestigious scheme by visiting the official website and filling out the application form which is available at the official website. This scheme is presented in order to provide proper opportunities related to financial development to all the homeless people who are not able to find their own homes. You can check out the details related to the application form from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria to follow in order to apply for this scheme.
About Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2023
Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme is created by the Kerala government in order to provide proper opportunities to the people who are not able to get proper opportunities due to the financial and economic burden that they are going through. You can apply for this prestigious scheme in order to get a safe and better living environment if you belong to the economically backward section of society such as the destitute women and homeless people who have no way to go and are not safe. Also, you can apply for this prestigious scheme by visiting the official website of the Social justice Department presented by the Kerala Government and you will be able to fill out the application form available at the official website accordingly. You can get a monthly income of rupees 1000 through the development of this scheme.
Also Read: Sevana Pension
Benefits Of Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme
The following benefits will be provided in order to successfully apply for this prestigious scheme created by the Kerala government:-
- This scheme provides monthly financial assistance of Rs. 1,000/- to the close relatives of destitute widows who provide protection and shelter to them.
- In the initial phase, the State Government has accorded Administrative Sanction for providing financial assistance to 200 persons at Rs 1,000/- each for 6 months.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme:-
- The age limit of the applicant (destitute widow) must be above 50 years.
- The annual family income should be below Rs. 1 lakh. (Attested copy of Ration card/Income certificate from Village office/BPL certificate)
- The applicant should not be receiving a Service pension or Family pension.
- The applicant should not be a beneficiary of schemes implemented through SJD (Aswasakiranam, Samashwasam)
The applicant must submit the following documents in order to successfully apply for this prestigious scheme:-
- Certificate from the concerned Village officer showing that the applicant is a widow and is under the protection of a relative.
- Attested copy of SSLC certificate/Election ID card/ Aadhar card for age proof.
- The duly filled application form along with supporting documents has to be submitted to the concerned District Social Justice Officers.
Differently Abled People
The following people will be considered as differently-abled people in order to get the benefit of this prestigious scheme:-
- 1. Blindness
- 2. Low vision
- 3. Leprosy-cured persons
- 4. Hearing impairment (deaf and hard of hearing)
- 5. Locomotor Disability
- 6. Dwarfism
- 7. Intellectual Disability
- 8. Mental illness
- 9. Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 10. Cerebral Palsy
- 11. Muscular Dystrophy
- 12. Chronic Neurological Conditions
- 13. Specific Learning Disabilities
- 14. Multiple Sclerosis
- 15. Speech and Language disability
- 16. Thalassemia
- 17. Hemophilia
- 18. Sickle Cell Disease
- 19. Multiple Disabilities including deaf blindness
- 20. Acid Attack victim
- 21. Parkinson’s disease
Also Read: Saksham Anganwadi and Poshan 2.0
Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2023 Application Process
In order to apply for this prestigious scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You have to first visit the Kerala Abhayakiranam website of this scheme while clicking on the link given here
- The details related to the scheme will open on your screen
- Now you have to download the application form by clicking on the Application Form button
- You have to submit the application form to the concerned authorities with all of the important documents in order to be eligible for this scheme.
If you want to check the beneficiaries then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You have to first visit the official website of this scheme while clicking on the link given here
- The details related to the scheme will open on your screen.
- Two options will open on your screen such as:
- Click on the option of your choice.
- Enter the details related to the financial year and select your district.
- The list of beneficiaries will open on your screen.
- Transgender helpline
- 1800 425 2147
- HIV-AIDS Toll-Free
- ELDER LINE