A genuine database of 49.5 lakh farmers, including small, marginal, and landless cultivators and agricultural labourers, may be found at Krushak Odisha. Government extension staff have confirmed the accuracy of all farmer information in the database, including residence information, land information, crop cultivation, animal rearing, and fishing practices. We will cover how to use the Krushak Odisha Portal online in the article we have prepared for you today. However, in order to achieve that, you must carefully read this essay from beginning to end. We will give you thorough explanations of the website in this post, along with details on how to register, benefits, and other pertinent information. We shall go into great detail regarding the Krushak Odisha Portal in this essay. In addition, customers have access to a variety of functions, which we will also cover today.
What is Krushak Odisha Portal
The Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation initiative was launched in India on December 21st, 2018. The launch of this initiative is Mr. Naveen Patnaik’s, the chief minister of Odisha. Who was the first state to put this plan into effect? Only those who live in Odisha permanently are eligible to apply. On September 11, the Chief Minister of the Odisha government decided to allocate Rs. 742.58 crores for this program. The Krushak Odisha Portal main goal is to provide positive outcomes for farmers who are drowning in debt. Users can only utilise the services of the portal if they have registered. In accordance with this programme, agricultural workers without access to land will each get 10,000 rupees, which may be easily deposited into the account you have set aside for that purpose.
Key Highlights of Portal
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Name of Portal||Krushak Odisha Portal|
|Objective||To provide positive outcomes for farmers who are drowning in debt|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a resident of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Small, Marginal, Landless Cultivators, & agricultural labourers|
Objective of Krushak Odisha Portal
The portal’s mission is to benefit those involved in agriculture, such as farmers and other agricultural professionals. Those who have enrolled on the platform are given financial aid who are drowning in debt.
Benefits of Krushak Odisha Portal
- Registered beneficiaries of this plan would receive a life insurance benefit of 2 lakh rupees.
- Between 2 and 57 lakh dwellings have been distributed to all landless farmers.
- Small farms and farmers without land will receive 10 lakh each year from the Odisha government.
- If farmers don’t have land, the government would grant them Rs 10 lakh to help them find employment.
- No interest will be charged under this proposal on loans for farming that are greater than Rs 50,000.
- More than 30 lakh tiny, low-income people will benefit from this programme by receiving 10,000 rupees apiece during Rabi and inclement weather.
- Ages 18 to 50 citizens of Odisha would be eligible for personal accident insurance with premiums ranging from 2 lakh to 12 lakh.
- Beneficiaries must have a savings account in order to receive personal accident insurance.
- Applicants must reside in Odisha to be eligible under the portal.
- A bank account is required for this programme.
- Applicants must not be state or federal workers.
- A BPL Card is required for this plan.
Registration Method for the Krushak Odisha Portal
- Go to the Krushak Odisha Portal’s Krushak Odisha website.
- The home page will now appear.
- You must enter your Aadhaar number on the homepage’s register/login section.
- A form for applications will then appear.
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- When you enter your mobile number, an OTP will send to that number.
- Enter the OTP and carefully review the provided information.
- Now select “Register” from the menu.
Logging Into the Krushak Portal in Odisha
- To log in, first you need to visit the official website of Krushak Portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the page you have to click on the “Login” button.
- There will be a new page open on your screen, where you need to enter the Aadhar number.
- To the mobile number you have on file, an OTP will issue.
- After entering the otp, select the login option.
Beneficiary List by District and Village for Krushak in Odisha
- To access this list, click the link to the official website.
- Then, you must select “Beneficiary List” from the menu on the website’s home page.
- On the following page, you must enter your district, block or ULB, and GP.
- After entering, you must select View.
- When you click it, the PDF Beneficiary List will launch.
- Then you can swiftly look at it.
Utilise the Odisha Krushak Portal to file a complaint
- First and foremost, you must go to the official website.
- The landing page for the gateway will then start to load.
- Select the “Online Complaint Application Form” link if it appears.
- In this scenario, select “Do you wish to make a Complaint?”
- You must fill out the entire form and submit it, so make sure to include your name, the type of complaint, and any other information that was specifically requested.
- In order to submit your complaint formally, click the “Submit” button.
Status of a complaint on the Krushak Odisha Portal
- For this, you must go to the KALIA official website.
- You must click the “Online Grievance Application Form” link on the homepage to do this.
- After that, select “Track Your Application” from the menu on the following screen.
- A new page will appear where you may enter your Aadhaar or token number.
- Click “Show” once the form has completed.
- A window showing your status will then appear.
- Head Office
- Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment
- Krushi Bhavan, Keshari Nagar,
- Bhubaneswar, 751001
- Email ID– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Number-15533