Ksmart Isgkerela gov in portal has been recently launched by the government of Kerela. The applicants can easily register and log in to the Ksmart Portal online. The Kerala government has established a new webpage that provides easy access to all department-related services for all the residents of Kerala. The portal, known as Ksmart Kerala, was created with the primary goal of providing fast services to the residents of Kerela. The government and local news say that this service will meet every need of the average person to create and find papers quickly. Keep reading this article for further information. All the important details have been mentioned below about the ksmart isgkerela gov in the portal.
About ksmartisgkerela gov in portal
A new online portal has been created by the Kerala Local Self Government Department to provide quick services for creating documents for local people. The government has now launched a special platform that allows the residents of Kerala to quickly create any kind of document. The ksmart isgkerela gov in portal is available for every citizen in Kerala. Through this portal, all departments would be able to communicate, and the residents of Kerala will receive all services. Applicants can access services such as public grievance redressal and complaints, building permits, trade licenses, property taxes, birth registration, marriage registration, and all other services on their mobile phones with the use of the Ksmart Portal.
Also Read: ILGMS Citizen Portal Registration
Key highlights of ksmart isgkerela gov in portal
|Name Of Portal
|Ksmart Portal Kerala
|Government Of Kerala
|Residents of Kerela
|Launch Date of Portal
|1 January 2024
List of services available
- Registration of Births
- Registration of Marriage
- Registration of Deaths
- Property Tax
- Trade License
- Public Grievance Redressal and Complaints Building Permit
- Fast Certifications
- Fast Funding
- The resident must be a citizen of the state of Kerala
- The citizen must have all the registered documents
Benefits of ksmart.lsgkerala.gov.in portal
- The Kerala Local Self Government Department has launched a new online platform to offer residents speedy document creation services.
- Keralans may now easily produce any kind of document thanks to a new platform that the government has launched.
- Every Keralan person has access to the ksmart isgkerelagov in portal.
- All departments will be able to communicate through this portal, and Keralan citizens will be able to access all services.
- Using the Ksmart Portal, applicants can access all other services, including building permits, trade licenses, property taxes, public grievance redressal and complaints, birth registration, marriage registration, and all other services, on their mobile devices.
- The main objective behind the creation of the Ksmart Kerala portal was to offer the inhabitants of Kerela quick and efficient services.
- According to the government and local media, this service will fulfill every requirement for the typical individual to swiftly generate and locate papers.
Also Read: E District Kerala
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Pan card
Ksmart.lsgkerala.gov.in registration online
- First, click directly to view the official Ksmart Kerala Portal webpage.
- Following that, you will be taken to this portal’s homepage.
- To proceed to the following page, click the Register button that appears on the screen.
- After that, the home screen will display the registration form.
- Enter all necessary information, including your name, OTP, and Adhaar number.
- Finally, press the Register button.
- It looks like your registration is now complete.
- After that, you can log in using your OTP and mobile number.
- Go directly to the Ksmart Portal’s main web portal.
- Next, select the Login button located on the left side of the webpage.
- Next, enter your mobile number and complete the OTP that was issued to the phone you registered.
- Finally, press the Login button located below.
- You’ve now successfully logged into the area of your profile.
Download ksmart isgkerela gov in mobile App
To download the Ksmart mobile app follow these steps
- First, visit the Play Store on your phone
- Search for Ksmart Local self-government app
- After that, an app will open with a blue logo
- Click on install and the app will get installed on your mobile phone.
- After this, you can easily access all the documents
Address; Information Kerala Mission Public Office Complex, Main Block West End, Opp. Museum, Public Office PO Thiruvananthapuram 695033
Phone: +91 471 2773100
The portal, known as Ksmart Kerala, was created with the primary goal of providing fast services to the residents of Kerela.
The ksmart isgkerela gov in portal is available for every citizen in Kerala. Through this portal, all departments would be able to communicate, and the residents of Kerala will receive all services.
Registration of Births, Registration of Marriage, Registration of Deaths, Property Tax, Trade License, Public Grievance Redressal and Complaints Building Permit, Fast Certifications and Fast Funding.