Lek Ladki Scheme is a scheme to help girl children. The Maharashtra government has created this program to provide financial help to female students who come from the economically backward section of society. Girls will be provided a total of Rs 100000 when they reach the age of 18 years starting from the day when they are born. The beneficiaries must have a Russian card of yellow and Orange colour in the Maharashtra state in order to start receiving the financial benefits. 5000 Rupees will be immediately provided to the beneficiaries when the girl child is born in the hospital. Check out more information about the scheme from the article given below:
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Scheme Announced 2023-24
Maharashtra government will be providing help to the girl children so that they can continue their education in the Maharashtra state. A total of Rs 100000 will be provided to the beneficiary that can be used to pay different types of financial expenses of the girl children. The financial help will be provided to the people who come from the low-income group category of the Maharashtra state. The announcement regarding the steam was made by the Chief Minister of the state over a state Cabinet meeting. It was conducted by the organization recently. The Lek Ladki Scheme is very well received by the residents of the Maharashtra state.
Also Read: Maharashtra RTE Admission
Reward Details Under Lek Ladki Scheme
|Event||Amount (in Rs)|
|Birth of a girl child||5,000|
|When she reaches class 1||6,000|
|When she reaches class 6||7,000|
|When she reaches class 11||8,000|
|When she attains 18 years of age||75,000|
The objective of Lek Ladki Scheme
The main objective of the Lek Ladki Scheme is to help female students who are not able to continue their education. The permanent residents of the Maharashtra state will be provided the opportunity to apply for this prestigious program. A total of Rs 100000 will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries at regular intervals. The financial assistance is to be used by the household to pay for the tuition fees of the girl children. People who have a working ration card will be eligible to apply for the program. They will be provided the financial assistance accordingly. People have to make sure that they are coming from the economically backward section of society to apply for this scheme.
Also Read: Mahadbt Scholarship
Key Highlights of Lek Ladki Scheme
|Name||Lek Ladki Scheme|
|Launched by||Maharashtra government|
|Objective||Providing a total of Rs 1 lakh|
|Beneficiaries||Female students in Maharashtra|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The applicant must be a girl.
- The beneficiaries must be born after 1st April 2023.
- Households with yellow and orange ration cards will be eligible to get financial assistance under the scheme.
Also Read: Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
Benefits of Lek Ladki Maharashtra
- The scheme’s goals are to raise the proportion of females, encourage their education, and eliminate malnutrition and child marriage.
- The plan will guarantee the girl child receives financial assistance from birth and will help reduce female infanticide.
- Female students will be able to get independence as soon as they reach the age of 18 years through the development of this scheme.
- People will no longer hesitate to send their daughters to higher education through the development of this scheme.
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photographs
- Ration card
- Income Certificate
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Scheme Online Apply Online 2023
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- The list of various schemes will open on your screen and you have to click on the option called Lek Ladki Scheme
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill out the registration form with important information.
- Upload all of the documents and register for the same.
- Helpline Number: 022-49150800
The girl must be born after 1st April 2023 to be eligible for the Lek Ladki Scheme in the Maharashtra state.
A total of 100,000 rupees will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries under the Scheme.
You have to visit the official Maharashtra dbt portal to apply for the scheme.
Households with yellow and orange ration cards will be eligible to get financial assistance under the Scheme.