LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023, also known as the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme, has been announced by Life Insurance Corporation. The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme is available to regular students pursuing higher education in the fields of medicine, engineering, graduate study in any subject, and diploma programs. The LIC Golden Jubilee Official Website has posted the LIC Scholarship 2022 Online Application Form. The deserving students from the economically underprivileged part of society will be eligible for financial aid under this distinguished program. We’ve included some of the most significant requirements for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 below. Additionally, we will provide our readers with instructions on how to complete the application form for this famous scholarship for kids as well as information on the deadline for applying for this coveted opportunity.
About LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Only students who are fighting to complete their education and facing financial difficulties may understand the value of scholarships. Government and private scholarships are regularly awarded at predetermined times, yet many students are still having trouble paying their tuition. There are scholarships with few applicants and many of the most deserving students. We are talking about the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship today, which offers financial aid to deserving students who want to finish their higher education. To apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship candidates should go to the scholarship program’s official website. The deadline to submit an application for the scholarship program is December 31, 2021. Under this scholarship program, members of the economically underprivileged sections of society receive financial aid for continuing their studies. The formal announcement sent by the organization responsible for the scholarship contains additional information pertaining to the scholarship program.
Also Read: CSSS Scholarship Apply Online
Objective of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship will assist students from economically disadvantaged families giving them better opportunities. The program will aid the economically underprivileged group in society and give them jobs. The pupils will have better opportunities for higher study. Students who are performing very well in their studies will receive scholarships at all of the institutes and universities located in India. Additionally, it will encompass graduation-level technical and vocational courses offered by Industrial Training Institutes/Industrial Training Centers connected to the National Council for Vocational Training.
Key Highlights of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
|Launched by||Life Insurance Company|
|Name of Scholarship||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to meritorious students|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a resident of India|
Benefits of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The scholarship will be given specifically to the kids who are enrolled in India’s public and private colleges and universities so they may easily pursue higher education without worrying about the costs their families would incur to help them launch their careers.
- The chosen Regular Scholar will get a yearly prize of Rs. 20,000, which will be paid out in three installments.
- Selected Special Girl Children enrolled in the 10 + 2 Course will receive a scholarship worth Rs. 10,000/ per annum, payable in three installments.
- The nominated scholar’s bank account will receive the scholarship funds via NEFT transfer. Therefore, if the applicant is choose for the scholarship, the bank account information, IFSC code, and copy of the cancelled check with the beneficiary’s name are required.
For Regular Scholars
- All candidates who passed the Class XII exam (or its equivalent) in the Academic Year 2019–20 with at least 60% of the available points (or an equivalent grade), and whose parents or guardians’ annual income (from all sources) does not exceed Rs. 2,00,000 per year, are eligible to apply for a scholarship. The grant is provide to students who want to pursue higher education in the fields of medicine, engineering, graduation in any discipline, a diploma course in any field, or other courses that are equivalent. It is give to students who want to pursue vocational training through government-recognized colleges and institutions, as well as courses at industrial training centers (ITIs).
- All applicants who passed the Class X test (or its equivalent) in the academic year 2019–20 with at least 60% of the available points (or an equivalent grade), and whose parents or guardians earn a combined yearly income of no more than Rs. 2,00,000. Students who are eager to pursue higher education in the field of vocational courses through government-recognized colleges and institutions or programs at industrial training institutes are eligible for the grant (ITI).
For Special Girl Child Scholar
- To promote education for girls, there is a special scholarship for girls once they complete grade 10 for two years of post-secondary study following the 10 + 2 pattern. The applicant must have earned at least 60% of the possible points in the Class X test (or its equivalent) during the Academic Year 2019–20 and have parents or guardians who have a combined annual income of no more than Rs. 2,00,000 (from all sources). Students who interests in (and willing to) pursue further education in the 10 + 2 pattern are the grant.
Duration of Scholarship
Regular Scholars will receive a scholarship for the entire length of their studies, and Special Girl Scholars will receive a scholarship for two years, providing they meet the requirements for renewal.
Requirements for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Scholarships will be given to students who earned at least 60% in their previous final test or a comparable grade and whose parents’ or guardians’ combined annual income does not exceed Rs. 2,000,000.
- The selection of LIC Scholars will be based on merit and family background, including class 12th and 10th-grade percentages of marks and family annual income. Priority will give to eligible students with the lowest incomes in descending order.
- In order to qualify for the scholarship, the candidate must receive more than a 55% grade in professional streams and a 50% grade in graduating courses in the arts, sciences, or commerce, or an equivalent grade, in the preceding final exam of the course.
- A family may only receive one scholarship per student.
- Students should attend classes on a regular basis; the standard uses for this will be determined by the institution’s competent authorities.
- For employed parents and self-employed parents, the income certificate should be based on self-certification and be backed by documentation (from the revenue department), such as land owned in the parents’ names.
- The scholarship may be revoked or suspended if a student disregards any of its guidelines.
- At the sole discretion of the relevant Divisional Administration of LIC, a student’s scholarship will be immediately revoked if it is discovered that he or she received one through the use of fraudulent statements or certifications.
- The LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation will specify the precise steps to be taken in processing and awarding scholarships to deserving candidates.
- The LICGJF must examine the plan on a regular basis.
- The Board of Trustees of the LICGJF has the authority to alter the regulations at any moment.
The following documents must submit by applicants in order to consider for this program:
- Identity card
- Aadhar Number
- Educational credentials document
- Financial passbook
- Mobile phone number
- Passport-size photo
- Income certificate
Also Check: Vidhyasaarthi Scholarship
Application Procedure for LIC Scholarship 2023
- Your screen will now display the LIC organization’s home page.
- You must select the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online option found on the homepage.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- You must input all of your personal data as well as details about your education.
- Completely submit the application and upload all of your supporting documentation.
- Their acknowledgment number, which will provide to your register email address, must keep safe and secure.
Method of selection for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Under the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, students will get various levels of financial aid. Students will choose for this scholarship program bases on their merit and family background, including factors like the applicant’s family’s annual income and their percentage of marks in class 12 and class 10. The student with the lowest annual income in ascending order will receive preference.