Here In this article, we will be going to discuss the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Status and how to track Application status online. All the eligible candidates who have applied for this scheme can easily check the status of their application. Madhu Babu Pension Application status can be tracked Just by logging in to the online web portal. The candidates can check if they will benefit from the scheme or not. All of this can be done online from the web portal that has been provided by the Government of Odisha. Pension Yojana Application status tracking option will provide all the important details to the applicants that they need to know about the application status.
About Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Status
It is a great step taken by the government of Odisha to create an online platform for the people. This Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application status-checking option has been launched by the state government of Odisha. This option of checking the status online is going to save a lot of time, energy, and money for the applicants. They would not have to wait just to check the status now they can easily do it online with just by one click. All the applicants can now visit the online web portal for the scheme and log to their profiles to track down the status. They can also see which department their application has reached.
Also Read: SSEPD Application Status
What is Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
About 50 lakh applicants benefit from the Odisha Madhu Babu Tension Yojana. This program benefits widows, the elderly, and those with disabilities. The transgender community began to receive benefits under the scheme on July 4, 2020. The transsexual community will receive pension benefits each month in the amount of 500 and 900 rupees, approximately 5000 people. The pension amount granted to transgender individuals is contingent upon their age. Individuals who are above 60 but under 80 will earn 500 rupees a month. Individuals who are 80 years of age or older would receive 700 rupees per month. The beneficiaries will get their pension payments till the fifteenth of each month.
Key highlights of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Status
|Name of the scheme
|Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application status
|The Government of Odisha
|To provide an online facility for people to check their application status
|The residents of Odisha
|Madhu Babu Pension Website
- The candidate must be eligible for one of the following:
- Be 60 years of age or older.
- A widow makes up the applicant.
- The applicant has outward indications of deformities and is a leprosy patient.
- The applicant is a person who is fifty-five years of age or older who has a deformity or impairment that prevents them from performing a normal job, such as being blind, orthopedically handicapped, mentally retarded, or having cerebral palsy.
- The applicant is an AIDS patient’s widow.
- The applicant, regardless of income as specified by Rule, is an AIDS patient as certified by the State or District AIDS Control Society.
Also Read: Odisha PWD ID Card
- Name of the scheme
- Name of service
- Application ID
Benefits of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application status
- Checking the status of their application is simple for all qualified individuals who have applied for this scheme.
- The status of a Madhu Babu Pension application can be monitored simply by using the internet portal and logging in.
- The candidates can determine whether they will profit from the program.
- You may complete all of this online using the portal that the Odisha government has made available.
- The Madhu Babu Pension Yojana application status monitoring function will give applicants all the essential information they require to determine the status of their application.
- The Odisha state government has introduced the ability to examine the status of applications for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
- The ability to verify the status online will save a great deal of candidates’ time, effort, and financial resources.
- Now that customers can simply check the status online with a single click, they won’t have to wait.
Details mentioned under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application status
- The department in which the application has reached
- The name of the scheme
- The application Id of the candidate
- The details about the funds
- If the candidate is eligible to receive the benefits of the scheme
How to check the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Status Online
You must first access the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities’ official website.
- You must navigate to the beneficiary services part of the portal from its home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen when you select the pension scheme option.
- Monitor the status of applications using the Scheme.
- Track Information
- You must now choose the plan by going to the Track Application Status.
- When you select Track Status, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Details of the Pension Yojana Track Application
- Enter the information, including your date of birth and application or Aadhaar number.
- When you select the search option, details about your application will appear on the screen.
- Number- 18003457150
- E-Mail Id- email@example.com
About 50 lakh applicants benefit from the Odisha Madhu Babu Tension Yojana. This program benefits widows, the elderly, and those with disabilities. The transgender community began to receive benefits under the scheme on July 4, 2020.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application status and how to track Application status online. All the eligible candidates who have applied for this scheme can easily check the status of their application.
The candidate must be eligible for one of the following. The candidate must be 60 years of age or older. A widow makes up the applicant. The applicant has outward indications of deformities and is a leprosy patient.