Observing the rise in criminal cases in Tamil Nadu State, the government of Tamil Nadu launched the Makkaludan Mudhalvar scheme to reduce the number of cases in the state. Under the scheme, the Tamil Nadu Government will set up camps in every district of the state. The citizens of Tamil Nadu State can use these camps to submit their grievances or petitions that have not been solved yet. The chief minister of Tamil Nadu State said on Monday that in the scheme, the petitions will be solved within 30 days. This scheme is a great help for all the citizens of Tamil Nadu State.
Overview of Makkaludan Mudhalvar Login
Any citizens of Tamil Nadu State can log in to the Makkaludan Mudhalvar scheme’s official website. The Makkaludan Mudhalvar Login process is very easy anyone can go to the official website and log in. The citizens of Tamil Nadu State can fill out their grievances online or by going to the camps set up in their district. The chief minister of Tamil Nadu State MK Stalin has promised all the citizens that their grievances will be solved within 30 days. This scheme is a great opportunity for all the citizens of Tamil Nadu State who want justice.
Also Read: Makkaludan Mudhalvar Camp
What is Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme Tamil Nadu?
The Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme was launched in the Tamil Nadu State. Under this scheme, the citizens of Tamil Nadu State can submit their grievances or petitions to camps set up by the Tamil Nadu State in every district. These camps aim to solve petitions or grievances of the people of Tamil Nadu State within 30 days. Any permanent citizen of Tamil Nadu State can a well the benefits of this scheme. All the citizens of Tamil Nadu State can submit their grievances online or offline by submitting their documents in the set-up camps. The citizen must have all the necessary documents if they are submitting their grievance offline.
Important Details of Makkaludan Mudhalvar Login
|Name of the scheme
|Government of Tamil Nadu State
|Reduce the number of cases in the state
|Citizens of Tamil Nadu State
|Makkaludan Madhalvar Website
- The permanent citizens of Tamil Nadu State are eligible to apply for the scheme
- The citizen must have any case pending in the Tamil Nadu district court
- Only the grievances who belong to the 13 registered departments are eligible for the Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme.
- The applicant must have all the necessary documents to be eligible for the scheme
Benefits of Makkaludan Mudhalvar Login
- This scheme will reduce the number of pending cases in Tamil Nadu State.
- This scheme will increase the standard of living of people in the Tamil Nadu state.
- With the help of this scheme, the citizens of Tamil Nadu State will be able to get justice faster.
- Any citizen can submit their grievances by going to the camp in your district or online by going to the official website.
- The justice will be served within the time of 30 days.
Also Read: Pudhumai Penn scheme
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card etc
- There are no application fees for the Makkaludan Mudhalvar scheme.
Do Makkaludan Mudhalvar Login Online 2024
- To log in for the Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme first you need to go to the official Makkaludan Mudhalvar website
- On the homepage click on the option Login for Makkaludan Mudhalvar scheme.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Fill out all the details that are asked.
- Click on the option submit to log in successfully.
Submit a Grievance Under Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme
- To submit a grievance under the scheme first you need to go to the official website by clicking on the link here.
- On the homepage click on the option Add Grievance.
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Fill out all the details that are asked
- Click on the option submit to successfully add your grievance
- The District Collector
- 1st Floor, Main Building
- District Collectorate
- Tiruchengode Road
- Namakkal – 637003
- Phone: 04286 – 281100
- E-Mail: collrnmk@nic[dot]in
There are no application fees for the Makkaludan Mudhalvar scheme.
There are 13 different departments offering grievance services.
The Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme was launched on Monday.
No, only the citizens of Tamil Nadu State are eligible to apply for the Makkaludan Mudhalvar scheme