The Indian Government has made it mandatory for every married couple to do marriage registration and get a certificate. In order to provide this marriage certificate applicants are required to register on the official portal. This article will cover all the important aspects of the marriage registration portal. You will get to know how you will be able to apply online, check your status, download your certificate, etc. Other than that you will also get all other important information regarding Marriage Registration. So if you are interested in grabbing all the important information then you have to go through this article very carefully till the end.
About Marriage Registration
Marriage registration is compulsory for all married couples. After marriage, the government also provides marriage certificates after the registry of marriage. Citizens belonging to every religion are required to do marriage registration. Now citizens of the country are not required to visit government offices in order to register their marriage. This can be done from the comfort of their home on the official website. This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring in the system. The rights of women can also be protected with the help of wedding registration. Citizens can also register their marriage through offline mode also.
Objective Of Marriage Registration
- The main objective of Marriage Registration is to register online
- Now citizens of the country are not required to visit government offices in order to register their marriage
- This can be done online from the comfort of their homes
- Online registration facility will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency in the system
Key Highlights Of Marriage Registration
|Name Of The Scheme||Marriage Registration|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Register Marriage|
Benefits And Features Of Marriage Registration
- Marriage registration is compulsory for all married couples.
- After marriage, the government also provides marriage certificates after the registry of marriage.
- Citizens belonging to every religion are required to do registration.
- Now citizens of the country are not required to visit government offices in order to register their marriage.
- This can be done from the comfort of their home from the official website.
- This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring in the system.
- The rights of womens can also be protected with the help of registration.
- Citizens can also register their marriage through offline mode also.
Eligibility Of Marriage Registration
- The groom must be 21 years of age
- The bride must be 18 years of age
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- registration should be done within 1 month of the Wedding.
- Aadhar Card
- The picture at the time of marriage
- Invitation card
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Residence certificate etc
Do Marriage Registration Online 2023
- First of all, go to the official wedding registration
- The home page will appear before you
- On the home page, you are required to click on apply online
- A new page will appear before you
- On this page, you have to enter all the required details
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can do registration online
Do Offline Marriage Registration
- Go to the office of the marriage registrar
- Now get an application form from there
- You have to fill in all the required details in this application form
- Now you have to attach all the required documents
- After that, you have to submit this form in the same office
- By following this procedure you can do offline registration
Marriage Registration State Wise Official Website
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|Dadar and Nagar haveli Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||Click Here|