Neiba Kronu, a state minister, said at a news conference that the national government’s Ayushman Bharat programme and the Chief Minister’s Health Insurance Plan (CHIS) would be implemented in tandem. The Nagaland Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme 2024 objectives are to assist families in managing the high expense of hospitalisation and to solve the issue of patients who cannot afford to receive medical care. Additionally, healthcare will be more inexpensive than ever for state citizens. mentioning that any illness that required hospitalisation might be too expensive for the residence. The insurance coverage for this group would be fixed at Rs 5 lakh per family per year on a floater basis and be similar to that of Ayushman Bharat. The goals and key components of Nagaland’s health insurance programme will be covered in this article.
About Nagaland Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme 2024
Neiphiu Rio, the state of Nagaland’s current CM, introduced the “Nagaland Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme” to its residents. The Ayushman Bharat programme of the Central Government would be used in conjunction with the plan’s execution. Employees of state PSUs, pensioners, MLAs, former MLAs, and other organisations who receive a monthly medical allowance or reimbursement for themselves and their dependant families will also be included in the first group. Each household in this category receives a lump amount of Rs 20 lakh. The Nagaland Sustainable Development Goal Vision 2030, which was unveiled in August 2021, is significantly closer to reality thanks to CMHIS. According to this objective, healthcare services shall be accessible to Nagaland residents in a fair, inexpensive, and high-quality manner by the year 2030.
Also Read: Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Key Highlights of Nagaland Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme
|Neiphiu Rio, the current CM of Nagaland
|Name of Scheme
|Nagaland Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme 2024
|To provide healthcare services
|Having access to services that are paperless and cashless.
|Must be a resident of Nagaland
Objective of Nagaland Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme
The Nagaland AIIMS developed a risk in health insurance specifically to help people and families get access to healthcare and financial aid. This is their best chance to treat members of the general public and workers of the government who have previously been had to travel out of state for medical care because they have never had the opportunity to become effective.The Nagaland Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme objectives are to improve citizens’ access to high-quality, affordable healthcare, reduce catastrophic hospitalisation costs, improve citizens’ access to high-quality healthcare, reduce unmet needs, and reduce out-of-pocket medical expenses for the entire province of Nagaland. It will also improve customer satisfaction and service performance.
Benefits of CM Health Insurance Scheme
The following is a list of the disadvantages
- All Scheme Beneficiaries shall have access to cashless and paperless services up to the value of their annual allowance.
- Hospitalization and medication costs, as well as the price of pre- and post-hospitalization care, will all be covered as part of the control plan for each Benefactor Family Unit (BFU).
- Along with defined daycare procedures and follow-up care, it also involves treatment for medical disorders and diseases needing secondary and tertiary levels of medical and surgical care.
- Each CMHIS BFU must have a risk cover insurance amount of Rs. 5,00,000 per household per year.
- Applicants must be from the state of Nagaland to be eligible for the programme.
Medical Insurance Plan Documents Required
Documents covered by the plan include:
- Adhar Card
- Address proof.
- Mobile number
- Valid Ration card
- And identification details.
Also Read: PM Modi Health Card
Registration for Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme
- Visit the Health Insurance Scheme website to self-register.
- The homepage will now show up.
- The homepage’s register button should click.
- A fresh page will load.
- Enter your login information, such as your mobile number or email address, followed by your password.
- The login button should click to bring up a new page.
- Fill out the form (Registration of households under General Population).
- Print the filled-out form.
- Sign the form on printer paper.
- A signer allowed by the district administration to countersign.
- Upload the signed document, together with any other necessary supporting documents, after scanning it.
- Dept. of Health & Family Welfare
- Phone: 14555
- Email: nagaland[DOT]nhpm[AT]gmail[DOT]com