The National SC-ST Hub scheme has been set up to provide professional support to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Entrepreneurs to fulfill the obligations under the Central Government Public To help Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe entrepreneurs fulfill their obligations under the Central Government Public Procurement Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises Order 2012, adopt appropriate business practices, and take advantage of the Stand-Up India initiative, the National SC-ST Hub Scheme was established. Vendor development, involvement in public procurement, constructing a trustworthy database, providing mentoring and handholding support, advocating for policies with states, credit facilitation, capacity building, private affirmative action, technological advancement, marketing assistance, and special subsidies under various schemes.
What Is the National SC-ST Hub scheme?
The National SC-ST Hub scheme has been launched by the central government under the Micro, small, and medium enterprises scheme. This nationwide SC/ST hub has been formed to assist individuals from SC/ST categories in creating their own micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSME) units. The Hub will work to enhance market access and connectivity, monitoring, capacity building, leveraging financial support programs, and exchanging best practices for business owners who fall under the SC/ST classifications. Furthermore, the hub will enable CPS enterprises to meet procurement targets established by the government. Nationalized banks would finance up to Rs. 1 crore to SC/ST women and men entrepreneurs as part of the scheme, to assist them in hiring young people and becoming self-sufficient.
Also Read: Coir Udyami Yojana
Objective of the National SC-ST Hub scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to generate employment among the youth who do not have the financial support to start a small business or an enterprise of their own. The National SC-ST hub scheme will financially assist people who want to create a business of their own. The National SC/ST Hub was created to assist Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe business owners in fulfilling their obligations under the Central Government Public Procurement Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises Order 2012. This strategy will guarantee the implementation of proper corporate procedures and assist the Stand-Up India initiative. More and more youngsters are driven to such schemes that will uplift their future and living standards.
Key highlights of the National SC-ST hub scheme
|Name of the scheme||National SC-ST Hub scheme|
|Launched by||Central government|
|Department||Ministry of micro, small and medium Enterprise|
|Benefits||To help students build their own micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSME) units|
|Objectives||To promote employment|
|Application mode||Both offline and online|
Also Read: PM Vishwakarma Scheme
- Date of Incorporation
- UAM Number
- GST Number
- Office Address
- District Pin Code
- Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Category (Micro/ Small)
- Name of Promoter (s)
- Social Category of Promoter (SC/ST)
- Gender (Male/ Female/ Other)
- PAN Card No.
Benefits of the National SC-ST Hub Scheme
- One of the advantages of this program is that it provides jobs for young people who lack the resources to launch their own small businesses or ventures.
- Those who wish to start their own businesses will receive financial support through the National SC-ST Hub Scheme.
- To help Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe business owners meet their responsibilities under the Central Government Public Procurement Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises Order 2012, the National SC/ST Hub was established.
- This plan will support the Stand-Up India program and ensure that appropriate corporate practices are implemented.
- Young people are increasingly drawn to programs like this that will improve their living conditions and prospects.
Also Read: Udyog Aadhar Registration
Reimbursement of Bank Charges for Performance Bank Guarantee:
- Upon submitting the necessary paperwork listed below, any MSEs that are classified as SC/ST are eligible to receive benefits under this plan.
- The definition that follows can be used to identify SC or ST MSEs:
- If a business is a proprietorship, the owner must fall either the SC or ST categories.
- If a partnership firm exists, the SC or ST partners ought to possess a minimum of 51% of the share’s portions of the entity
- When it comes to private limited companies, SC/ST should own at least 51% of the shares.
National SC-ST Hub Scheme Registration 2023
- Micro and Small Businesses (MSEs) are required to submit their applications in duplicate to the NSIC Zonal/Branch Office or NSSH Office nearest to them, either online at www.nsicspronline.com or on the designated form.
- If you run into any difficulties completing the application or assembling the required documentation, please get in touch with any NSIC Zonal, Branch, or NSSH office. All NSIC sites offer free copies of the application form, which contains the terms and conditions.
- The instructions that are attached to the application form include a list of the papers that must be submitted with the application.
National SC-ST Hub scheme login
To log in to the NSHS follow these steps;
- First, you must visit the official NSHS website for logging in.
- Then the homepage of the scheme will appear in front of you.
- In the upper right corner, you will find an option to sign in.
- Select the appropriate option according to your scheme.
- Then fill in the username and login password.
- Hence you will be logged in.
The National SC-ST Hub scheme has been launched by the central government under the Micro, small, and medium enterprises scheme. This nationwide SC/ST hub has been formed to assist individuals from SC/ST categories in creating their own micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSME) units.
One of the advantages of this program is that it provides jobs for young people who lack the resources to launch their own small businesses or ventures. Those who wish to start their own businesses will receive financial support through the scheme.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST community. The age of candidates must be above 18 years on the day of commencement of training.
Yes, you can easily apply for this scheme online by visiting the official website for the scheme. Fill in the required documents and get yourself registered.