As you are all aware, every human being has a fundamental need for dwelling. It is a prerequisite for living a decent life and surviving. Both the state and the federal governments conduct a variety of housing-related programmes to ensure that every citizen has a home of their own. We will inform you about the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2023, which was introduced by the government of Odisha, through this article. Through this programme, the state government will house buildings and other construction workers. The Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar plan is fully discussed in this article. You will learn about the goal of the programme, its advantages, who is eligible, what documentation is needed, how to apply, etc. So, if you’re interested in taking advantage of the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana, make sure to read this post all the way through.
About Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2023
The Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana has been introduced by the Odisha government. The state government will offer housing options through this programme to registered members of the Odisha building and other construction worker welfare boards who are employed as building and other construction workers in rural areas. The recipients of the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana will receive pucca Ghar. For the new building of a dwelling house under this programme, the unit cost is Rs. 120000 for non-IAP districts and Rs. 130000 for IAP districts. This sum is subject to periodic revision by the government. The program’s recipient will additionally get a wage component of 90 person days in non-IAP districts and 95 person days in IAP districts. If the beneficiary completes the house earlier than expected, the government will also offer incentives under this programme.
Also Read: Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
Key Highlights of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Name of Yojana||Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2023|
|Objective||To give the building’s and other construction workers a Pucca House.|
|Mode of Application||Online\Offline|
|Beneficiaries||Building And Other Construction Workers|
|Official Website||Nirman Shramik|
Objective of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana’s major goal is to give pucca ghar to construction workers who are registered with the Odisha Building and Other Construction Worker’s Welfare Boards who work in rural regions. The Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar programme would provide construction workers with their own pucca homes, which are essential for human survival. The participants of this program are guaranteed a higher standard of living. Through this programme, the beneficiaries will also develop their independence. In the home that was constructed under this programme, the beneficiaries can live a respectable life.
Benefits and Features of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- The Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board funds Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana. Each year, the board determines the budgeted outlay.
- The budget may occasionally alter.
- Preferably, the housing unit shall be in the name of the female family head.
- The cash from the programme will be transferred straight into the beneficiary’s account; contractors won’t be involved in the construction of the dwellings under it.
- The dwelling must have a minimum of 25 square meters of carpet, not including the bathroom or the hygienic kitchen area.
- RCC or any other equivalent material must be used to construct the home’s roof.
- Additionally, the division will promote innovation in housing typology, design, building materials, and construction.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana’s Constituents
- For non-IAP districts, the unit cost of a new dwelling house is Rs 120,000.
- The cost per unit to build a new home in the IAP district is $130,000.
- Occasionally, the State Government may change this sum.
- In addition, as part of MGNREGA, Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana recipients will receive a pay component for 90 and 95-person days in non-IAP and IAP districts, respectively.
- Additionally, beneficiaries may receive Rs. 12,000 for IHHL through MGNREGA or SBM.
- The government may make changes to the IHHL’s construction.
- The beneficiary is also entitled to the convergence of the electrification programme under Deen Dayal Upadhyay and the potable drinking water delivery system. Pay for Land Development under MGNREGA, Social Security under AABY/RSBY, Gram Jyoti Yojana, etc.
- The following incentives will be given to the beneficiary if they finish building their home before the deadline.
- Upon receipt of the first instalment, the beneficiary will get a payment of Rs. 20,000 within four months.
- After receiving the first instalment, the beneficiary would receive a payment of Rs. 10,000 within six months.
- These incentives may change periodically.
Implementation Plan for the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Program
- The beneficiaries of Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana will build their own homes.
- Panchayat Samiti will be the organization responsible for carrying out the plan under the direction of DRDA for Zilla Parishad.
- The beneficiaries will have a range of alternatives for home designs and technology that are suits for the area where they live.
- The residence will have a designated place for sanitary cooking as well as a bathroom.
- Strong and able to survive the local climate, the roof and wall are essential.
- The beneficiary’s individual plot or a family member’s plot must contain the dwelling house under the plan.
- A no-objection certificate from the landowner is necessary if the house is constructs on the property own by a beneficiary’s relative.
- The house will preferably allocates in the name of the female leader of the household.
- If a female is not the head of the household, the allocation will make jointly in their names, or if they are not present, the allocation will be made in the name of the male head of the family.
- The allocation will make in the beneficiary’s name if they are a person with a disability.
- The district administrator can arrange for the supply of supplies such as cement, steel, bricks, and prefabricated components as well as block points.
- The recipient may purchase materials from the district administrator’s supplier or from other sources.
- To assist recipients in building homes, block employees will designate for a specific number of them.
- In the event that the beneficiary is disable, elderly, or indigent and requests assistance in writing, such homes will be build as part of a mason training programme or may give to a reputable organisation.
Target Setting and the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Selection Process
- The board creates a budget each year based on the amount of money that is available.
- The list of beneficiaries will be provided by the district labour officer.
- The DLO will see to it that the BDO receives all necessary information to support the field inquiry.
- The BDO will conduct an investigation after receiving the list from the district-level officer to see whether the construction worker had previously taken advantage of housing aid under any government programme.
- Field verification will also occur by the BDO.
- The list of qualify construction workers will next present to the block-level selection committee for review.
- The district collector would give a list of qualified beneficiaries by BDO.
- The district collector will review the recipient list after receiving it, approve it, and send it to the department.
- The Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department is in charge of conveying the district- or block-level target proportional to the eligible beneficiaries of the relevant district and block and publishing the complete list of the eligible beneficiaries on their website.
- Additionally, the list will be accessible on the Odisha building and other construction workers’ welfare board’s websites.
- The BDO would penalise houses in relation to the desired allotted budget based on the automatically generated priority list in the awaassoft.
- The beneficiaries’ priority list order will remain the same throughout the sanctioning of the residences.
Important Information Regarding Installment Release
- To create a work order, geo-tagg images of the beneficiary with their kutcha home and the intended construction site should be gathered.
- It is required to post images of house inspections on the awaassoft app, created by the Indian government, or any other similar app created by a state government.
- The beneficiary’s photo, Aadhaar, UID/EID, and mobile number must keep on file and uploads to the awassoft system.
- The beneficiary’s family, friends, or relatives’ mobile numbers will be provided if they don’t have a mobile connection.
- The BDO will credit the beneficiary’s bank account with the second, third, and fourth instalments within a week after receiving the report of the eye estimation, spot verification, and geo-tagged photographic evidence of the state of construction.
- After the fourth instalment is released, the beneficiary must put an engraved Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana emblem on the front wall of the home, which must include the beneficiary’s name, the year the grant was approved, the unit cost, etc.
- The beneficiary will receive the monies under this plan straight into their bank account via direct benefit transfer using the public financial management system.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana’s Financial Management and Funding Structure
- The board will allocate the necessary cash for house construction in accordance with the stated aim.
- 4% of administrative expenses are allocates for beneficiary incentives and logo costs.
- The money will distributes to the recipients in instalments.
- The board will provide funding to the PR and DW department up to the annual financial cap.
- The PR and DW department must register a bank account in Bhubaneswar under the name Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana.
- The board will transfer the necessary sum to that account.
- Through the public financial management system, the beneficiaries will get the payments.
- District rural development agency and block should open a separate account in a public sector bank, nationalized bank, or government bank for the transaction of contingency expenses.
- The interest that has been collected on the fund’s deposit will be considered a component of the Yojana and used for the plan.
- The board’s CA firm, the auditor general of Odisha, and the CAG will all audit the account.
- Block will be the carrying out organization.
- The district collector, project director, PD, and DRDA will be in charge of overseeing the program overall.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana timeline
For those beneficiaries who are building a large house, it is advised to first complete the core house with the carpet area of at least 25 square meters before proceeding with the extension. The houses under the Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana must complete within 12 months of the credit of the first installment into the account.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Monitoring
- The district collector is in charge of making sure the program is implemented correctly.
- PD DRDA is in charge of the district level and BDO is in charge of the block level of this scheme’s execution.
- At least 10% of the dwellings built under the programme must be inspects by the BDOs.
- At least one percent of the homes built as part of this programme will be inspected by district-level officers.
- Rural housing APD (RH) project director will additionally inspect at least 10% of the district’s homes.
- The state rural housing site, Panchayat Raj department dashboard monitoring system, and board portal will employ as essential monitoring tools for the Yojana away soft assessment.
- BDO will make sure that data is updated as soon as possible in away soft and the state rural housing portal.
- Any beneficiary who has previously benefited from this program and whose home has been completely destroyed or washed away as a result of a landslide, elephant threat, earthquake, flood, fire, accident, or cyclone is eligible to receive a new home.
- The Government of Odisha’s labour and ESI department is in charge of administering this programme.
- The board will provide the cash under this programme, and the Panchayati Raj and drinking water department will administer this programme.
- The applicant must reside in Odisha permanently.
- The candidate should have experience working in construction.
- A pucca house is not permitted for applicants.
- The applicant must register with the Board for the Welfare of Building and Other Construction Workers in Odisha.
- The applicant should not have used any other housing programs’ benefits.
- Email ID
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- No objection certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Also Read: Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
Application Process for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2023
- First, visit Nirman Shramik website.
- Before you, the home page will load.
- You must select “Apply under Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana” on the homepage.
- You’ll see the application form there.
- You must complete this application form by providing all necessary information.
- You must then upload all necessary documents following that.
- You must now select “submit.”
- You can submit an application for the Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana by following this procedure.
Steps for Logging Into the Portal
- Visit the Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana official website.
- Before you, the home page will load.
- You must now select the MIS login option.
- Following that, you must select data entry.
- Before you will be a new page.
- You must select the desired option by clicking.
- A fresh page will then display before you after that.
- On this new screen, you must enter your user ID and password.
- After that, you must select “login.”
- You can log in to the portal by using this process.
- Toll Free: 155237