One Time Settlement Scheme was launched in the Haryana state. To recover the tax from traders and Industrialist people the Haryana government launched a time settlement scheme. The One Time Settlement Scheme in Haryana is launched to settle the tax disputes in the pre-GST era. Under the One Time Settlement Scheme Haryana, the tax pairs can pay their taxes 100% amount without any interest or penalties. Under the One Time settlement scheme there are four categories. The time settlement scheme will be effective from January 1st, 2024 to March 2024. The taxpayer can pay their taxes that are pending before June 30, 2017.
Overview of One Time Settlement Scheme Haryana
To help the traders and business community of Haryana state the Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar launched the One Time Settlement Scheme. This Scheme will help the traders and business community people to pay their pending duce from pre GST era without any penalties or interests. This scheme will offer a window from 1st January 2024 to 30th March 2024 where traders and business community people can pay their taxes without any penalties of interest. All the taxpayers with outstanding amounts of INR 10 lakh or below will have to be paid in one go before the last date of March 30.
What is the Meaning of Pre-GST Tax Dues?
Before the launch of GST in 2017 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, The taxes were mainly divided into two groups. Before the launch of GST, the tax is divided into direct and indirect taxes. Under the one settlement scheme the people whose taxes are pending before the pre-GST era can pay their taxes without any interest or penalties. This is a great opportunity for all the businessmen so that they can pay their taxes without any interest. The scheme also provides an installment system to those whose taxes are above INR 10 lakh.
Key Highlights of One Time Settlement Scheme Haryana
|Name of the scheme
|One Time Settlement Scheme
|Haryana state government
|Collect pending tax
|Citizens of Haryana state
|One Time Settlement
Objective of One Time Settlement Scheme Haryana
The main objective of launching the one-time settlement Scheme is to collect the pending taxes in Haryana state. Businesses in Haryana state can pay their taxes that are pending from the pre-GST time without any interest or penalties. To pay the pending Taxes, the Haryana state government opened a window from 1st January 2024 to 30th March 2024. If the taxpayer has a pending tax of below INR 10 lakh he has to pay the whole amount in one shot without any interest or penalty. If the tax is above INR tax 10 lakh the Businessman can pay the Tax amount in installments before the last date 30th March.
Also Check: PPP Login Haryana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- The applicant must be paying tax or eligible to pay tax.
Benefits of One Time Settlement Scheme
- The Businessman can pay their pending tax without any penalties or interest.
- With the help of this scheme, taxpayers can pay their taxes in installments also.
- Financial help will be provided to the resident so that they can get the opportunity to pay their taxes without any problem.
- There will be a lot of opportunities for the Businessman to save money in tax.
- A GDP boost will be provided to the economy of the Haryana state by helping the people to pay the tax.
Also Check: HOBPAS Haryana Login
Required Details to be Filled Under Registration Form
- Name of the applicant
- Constitution of Business
- Registration No. under the relevant Act
- Mobile No. of Applicant
- E-mail ID of Applicant
- SCO/Booth/Shop/Building/Flat/Floor No.
- Enter Address
- Enter Sector
- Enter City
- Enter Pin Code
- Jurisdictional District
- Jurisdictional ward
- Email ID of the authorized signatory
- Mobile no. Of the authorized signatory
- Name of the Authorized Signatory
- Any ID Proof of the authorized signatory
Fill Pre GST Tax Dues Under One Time Settlement Scheme Haryana
- You will first have to visit the One Time Settlement website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen where you have to click on the option called one-time settlement scheme
- The registration form will open on your screen
- You have to fill out the registration form and upload all the documents.
- Click on the Submit button to submit the registration form.
Login for One Time Settlement Scheme 2024
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen where you have to click on the option called One Time Settlement Login
- On the new page, enter your username and password.
- Click on the submit button to submit the username.
- Toll Free Number:- 0172-4112222
One-Time Settlement Haryana FAQs
Under the One Time Settlement in Haryana, tax issues of the people will be solved quickly and the people will be able to pay taxes.
People must be permanent residents of the Haryana state and must pay tax to apply for the One Time Settlement Haryana.
If you have any trouble registering for one one-time scheme in Haryana you can contact us at 0172-4112222.
The main objective of launching the one-time settlement scheme is to collect pending tax in Haryana state.