PM Janman Scheme List 2024 was launched by the central government of India. The Prime Minister of India Mr Narendra Modi launched the PM Janman scheme. Under this scheme, the central government will provide houses to the financially unstable citizens of India. The PM Janman scheme aims to build a total of 490,000 houses for the tribal community people. The PM Janman Scheme Is a tribal welfare scheme with a total budget of INR 24,104 crore. With the help of PM Janman’s scheme the citizens of India will get permanent houses, 24/7 electricity, better road construction, and many other benefits from the central government.
One Lakh Beneficiary Under PM Janman Scheme List
The first installment of the PM Janman scheme was launched on 15th January 2024. A total of 1 lakh beneficiaries will be covered under the first installment of the PM Janman scheme. The total budget of the first round of the PM Janman scheme is 540 crores. From these INR 540 crores, INR 2.39 lakh will given to each beneficiary under this scheme. All the applicants who have applied for this scheme can see whether they are selected or not by checking the scheme list. All the applicants who will be selected for the first installment of the scheme will get INR 2.39 lakh from the central government of India.
The objective of the PM Janman Scheme List
The main objective of launching the PM Janman scheme is to provide financial assistance and other benefits to the financially unstable citizens of India. With the help of this scheme, the citizens can get financial assistance of INR 2.39 lakh so that they can build a house and do other important things. This scheme will increase the standard of living of the financially unstable citizens of India. This Scheme will improve the socio-economic conditions of the people who belong to particular tribal groups. The PM Janman Scheme will provide basic facilities to the tribal community people like clean drinking water, permanent housing, easy education, and healthcare facilities.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Key Highlights of PM Janman Scheme List
|Name of the scheme
|PM Janman Scheme List 2024
|Central Government of India
|Provide financial assistance
|Citizens of India
|PM Janman Portal
- The applicant must belong to the Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs).
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must belong to the financially weaker section of the society.
Also Read: Beneficiary Nha Gov.In Registration
Benefits of PM Janman Scheme List
- The selected candidates under the PM Janman Scheme will get financial assistance from the Government of India.
- The selected candidates will also get a permanent house to live in.
- In the selected candidate areas the government will build new and safe roads for easy travel.
- The government will also build hospitals and Healthcare facilities in the area.
- The government will provide basic needs such as fresh and clean water, free and easy education, and Healthcare facilities.
- EWS/LIG Income certificate
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Driving License
- MNREGA Number
- Nationality Identification Proof
- Proof of category (belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority etc.)
- Copy of address proof
Also Read: ABHA Health ID Card Registration
Detailed Mentioned Under PM Janman Scheme List
- Name list of the selected candidates
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the applicant
- Bank account details
- Personal details of the applicant
How to Check PM Janman Scheme List
- To check the PM janman scheme list the applicant must go to the official website by clicking the link here.
- On the home page click on the option Search Beneficiaries.
- Now, click on the option called Beneficiary wise funds released
- Enter your mobile number and then enter the OTP after verification.
- The details regarding your financial assistance will open on your screen.
All the applicants who belong to the Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs) are eligible to apply for the PM Janman Scheme.
The applicant can see the PM Janman Scheme list on the official website to check whether he has been selected or not.
INR 24,104 crore Is the total budget of the PM Janman Scheme.
The financial systems of INR 2.39 lakh will be given to each applicant under the PM Janman Scheme.