The Government of India’s great scheme is the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), also called the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme. Beneficiaries can use the official PMJAY website, pmjay.gov.in Login Portal to access their insurance details. Also, the national citizens who wish to register for the PMJAY scheme can visit the official website. The easy instructions to apply for an online Card to be eligible requirements are available on Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana’s website. The central government of India has created this online platform for the beneficiaries to have easy access to their schemes. Keep reading this article for more information. All the important details about the pmjay.gov.in Login are given below.
Overview of pmjay.gov.in Login
The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana was launched by the Indian government and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It gives applicants access to free treatment at accredited hospitals by granting them an Ayushman Bharat Card. Pmjay.gov.in is an online platform for the scheme to help the beneficiaries. The online application process for the Ayushman Card is available at pmjay.gov.in. Also, the candidates can do pmjay.gov.in Login online just with the use of their mobile number. They can visit the official website for this it is available to every Indian citizen. The Ayushman Card Online Apply provides free medical care to millions of Indians.
The objective of pmjay.gov.in Login
The important objective of pmjay.gov.in Login is to provide online access to the beneficiaries to get their account details. The beneficiaries can easily check their insurance details and other important things just by visiting the official website. They can visitpmjay.gov.in and do the BIS login with their phone numbers. This is the easiest and most convenient way for the beneficiaries to access their profiles. The PM-JAY program was introduced to assist the nation’s bottom 40% of impoverished and economically disadvantaged citizens. And this portal has also been created for the benefit of the people. Interested people can also register themselves to receive the benefits of this scheme.
Also Read: Ayushman Bharat Card Eligibility
What is Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)?
The most significant initiative of the Indian government is called Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), also referred to as the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme. It is essentially a health insurance program designed to serve the vulnerable and impoverished segments of society. The program provides financial security if an emergency medical hospital stay is required. Most of the costs associated with medical care, medications, diagnostics, and pre-hospitalization are covered by the government health insurance program. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana e-card, which you can use to receive medical care at any of the nation’s accredited hospitals, is another way that the program provides cashless hospitalization services. Hospitalization for necessary treatment is available to scheme beneficiaries upon presentation of their PMJAY e-card.
Also Read: PMJAY CSC Cloud Online Registration
Key Highlights of pmjay.gov.in Login Portal
|Name of the portal
|Pmjay.gov.in Login Portal
|The government of India
|Citizens of India
|To provide online option of Logging in to their beneficiaries’ profiles
- First, low-income households are best suited for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Second, Ayushman registration is open to all SC/ST citizens.
- Beggars and the homeless are welcome to enroll in the program.
- The ABHA Card may be obtained by all Majdur and Daily Wage Workers
Benefits of PMJAY Scheme 2024
- It provides beneficiaries with cashless transactions coverage for all hospitalization costs lodging while confined to the hospital.
- hospitalization expenses both before and after.
- any issues that come up during treatment.
- All members of the family can use it.
- No restriction on age, gender, or family size.
- Pre-existing conditions are considered right away.
Also Read: Beneficiary Nha Gov.In Registration
- Age and Identity Verification (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card)
- information about your home address, email address, and cell phone number.
- Caste certificate
- Income Declaration
- documents certifying your family status as of right now
Detail Mentioned Under pmjay.gov.in Login Dashboard
- BIS – Login
- Mobile Number*
- Captcha letters are case sensitive
- Enter Captcha*
Do pmjay.gov.in Login Online 2024
- Use https://bis.pmjay.gov.in/BIS/mobileverify to access your Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Account dashboard.
- On the BIS Login Page, enter your security captcha code and mobile number.
- Select “Validate” to access your account.
It is essentially a health insurance program designed to serve the vulnerable and impoverished segments of society.
Beneficiaries can use the official PMJAY website, pmjay.gov.in Login Portal to access their insurance details
It provides beneficiaries with cashless transactions coverage for all hospitalization costs lodging while confined to the hospital.