PMKVY Certificate will be provided by the training centres. People are appointed at different training centres and then they are provided the opportunity to apply for the different types of skill development programs available under Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojana. When you have completed your skill development program created by the central government then you will be provided this certificate. The certificate will prove that you have completed your skill development program. Then, you can apply for the different types of employment opportunities available by the Indian government. It is very important that you get a certificate after you have completed your skill development program. It will prove that you have successfully completed the program.
Overview of PMKVY Certificate
The certificate which is provided by the Indian government will have important information regarding the beneficiary who has gained the PMKVY Certificate. First of all, it will have the names of the people who have completed the program successfully by gaining a lot of exposure to a lot of skills. The certificate will also have information about the program that the people have taken. It will also have information about the training centre that has provided the certificate to the beneficiary. The certificate will be valid for a lifetime and can be used to provide proof of education to the organization in which you are applying for a job. Try to get the certificate as soon as you have completed your program.
What is PMKVY 4.0 Scheme 2023?
Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojana was created by the central government to provide skilled development training programs for people who are not able to continue their lives because they do not have a job. People who want to create good opportunities for themselves can apply for the skill development programme. There are a lot of skill development programmes created by the central government that can be used by the residents of India. People can visit the official website of Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojana to get information regarding the types of skill development programmes created by the central government. Opportunities are created to develop the human resources of India and help people live a great Lifestyle without having to worry about employment.
The objective of PMKVY Certificate Download
It is important to get the certificate from the prescribed Training Centre to prove that you have completed your skill development program. The certificate will be provided as soon as you complete your skill development training. It is important to get good marks in the passing examination to get the certificate directly from the training institute. Financial assistance along with the certificate will be provided if you score good marks in the passing examination. The certificate must be submitted at the time of applying for any type of job in India and will be validated till the validity mentioned in the certificate.
Also Read: PMKVY Courses List
Key Highlights of PMKVY Certificate
|Name||PMKVY Certificate Download|
|Beneficiaries||People who take part in skill development programmes|
|Official Website||PMKVY Website|
Required Document to Download PMKVY Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Bank Details
Also Read: PMKVY Training Centre List
Benefits of PMKVY Certificate
- All passed and certified candidates shall be awarded INR 500 under the scheme, however, candidates scoring 30% or less shall only be awarded with a mark sheet.
- The results are first approved by the Assessment agency and the final approval is accorded by the Sector Skill Council, post which the Certificates can be downloaded within 24 hours of the approval.
- Skill training will be provided to the beneficiaries so that they can get a good job in the future.
- Financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries and can be used anywhere and anytime.
- People can use the program to take part in various employment opportunities available by the Indian government.
Also Read: PMKVY Training Partners List
- All the candidates who pass the assessments and/or reassessment for specific job role(s) are eligible for a graded certificate.
|NSQF level||Percentage required for passing a QP|
|1,2 and 3||50%|
|4 and above||70%|
How to Download PMKVY Certificate Online 2023?
- You will first have to visit the official PMKVY website of the program by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called PMKVY Certificate Download
- A new page will open on your screen where you will have to enter the information related to yourself.
- Click on Get Certificate and the certificate will open on your screen in a PDF format.
Get PMKVY Certificate Offline
- The candidate will receive the hard copy of the certificates from their respective Training Centre or Training Partner after the results have been approved by SSC and the Certificates are downloaded by the Training Centre or Training Partner.
- The candidate must connect with the concerned Training Partner or Training Centre for queries related to certificates.
- Student Helpline: 8800055555
- SMART Helpline: 18001239626
- NSDC TP Helpline: 1800-123-9626
The candidate will receive the hard copy of the certificates from their respective Training Centre or Training Partner after the results have been approved by SSC and the Certificates are downloaded by the Training Centre or Training Partner.
People will be able to get good job opportunities if they successfully get the PMKVY Certificate.
People who have successfully completed their skill development programme by the central government will be eligible to get the PMKVY Certificate.
People who will successfully complete training programs under the scheme will be provided the PMKVY Certificate.