The Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, also known as the Pradhan Mantri Martu Vandana Yojana, is the government of Narendra Modi’s signature program for expectant mothers and nursing mothers. All PMMVY Form 2023 eligible recipients who have to submit applications and are given the go-ahead by the appropriate government will receive payments via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the specific Bank/Post Office Accounts they have designated on their application forms. We cannot adequately express mother through words. A mother overcame numerous obstacles to give birth to a new life. It must be our primary priority to look after her both during and after her pregnancy. In this post, we cover all the major aspects of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, and much more.
About Matru Vandana Yojana PMMVY Form
Application forms for the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) are available for download at pmmvy-cas.nic.in. Each pregnant woman would receive Rs. 6,000 in help from the central government under the PMMVY Form maternity benefit plan. Formerly known as the PM Matritva Vandana Yojana and the Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana, respectively. This financial aid is provided as part of the PM Matru Vandana Yojana to ensure that both pregnant women and newborn newborns receive enough nourishment. People can now download PMMVY forms 1a, 1b, and 1c online for the first, second, and third installments, respectively. The Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana application form can receive for free straight from the Anganwadi Centers or the accredit health facility. For the claim of pregnancy aid in the sum of Rs. 6000, the PMMVY application form can turn in at the same Anganwadi centre or the medical institution.
Key Highlights of PMMVY Form
|Name of Scheme||PMMVY Form 2023|
|Launched By||Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi|
|Objective||To help lactating and pregnant women|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a resident of India|
|Beneficiaries||Lactating and Pregnent womens.|
Objective of PMMVY Form
The Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, also known as the Pradhan Mantri Martu Vandana Yojana, is one of the government’s programs for expectant mothers and nursing mothers. The central government offers cash support of Rs. 6000 to expectant mothers and nursing mothers under the PMMVY Form pregnancy aid program for the first live delivery of a child. Through financial incentives, the goal is to improve the health of expectant and lactating mothers and lessen the effects of subservient nutrition.
Also Check: Saksham Anganwadi And Poshan
Benefits of Martu Vandana Yojana
- When the first live kid is born, the scheme will help expectant mothers and nursing mothers. Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) will be used to send the scheme’s benefit amount to the beneficiary’s bank account. The government would reportedly make the payment in the following installments.
- First payment: Rs. 1000 at the time of pregnancy registration
- If the beneficiary has at least one antenatal checkup after six months of pregnancy, the second installment will be worth Rs 2000.
- When the birth of the kid is registered and the first vaccination cycle, which includes BCG, OPV, DPT, and Hepatitis-B, begins for the infant, the third installment of Rs 2000 is due.
- All Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers, with the exception of PW&LM, who are employed on a regular basis by the Central Government, State Governments, PSUs, or those who are beneficiaries of equivalent benefits under any currently in effect law.
- All qualified expectant mothers and nursing mothers who become pregnant on or after January 1, 2017, for the family’s first child.
- A beneficiary’s date and stage of pregnancy are calculated in relation to the LMP date listed on her MCP card.
Event after miscarriage or stillbirth
- A beneficiary is only eligible to receive benefits under the scheme once.
- The beneficiary would be qualified to receive the remaining installment(s) in the event of a subsequent pregnancy in the event of a miscarriage or stillbirth.
- As a result, if the beneficiary experiences a miscarriage after receiving the first payment, she would only be qualified to receive the second and third installments in the case of a subsequent pregnancy, provided that the eligibility requirements and scheme conditions are met. Similarly to this, if the beneficiary experiences a miscarriage or stillbirth after receiving the first and second payments, she would only be qualified to receive the third installment in the case of a subsequent pregnancy, provided that the eligibility requirements and scheme conditions are met.
- In the event of infant death, a beneficiary is only qualified to collect benefits under the plan once. That is, if she has already received all of the maternity benefit payments under PMMVY, she will not be able to claim benefits under the scheme in the event of infant mortality.
- If certain requirements are met, pregnant and lactating AWWs, AWHs, and ASHAs may also get benefits under the PMMVY.
Conditions and Payment in Instalments
As stated below, PW&LM will receive a monetary benefit of 5000 in three installments at the following stages:
- The first installment – Early Pregnancy Registration- ₹1,000
- Second Instalment- received a minimum of one ANC (can be claimed after 6 months of pregnancy)– ₹2,000
- Third Instalment-
- The child has received the first cycle of BCG, OPV, DPT, and Hepatitis B or its equivalent/substitute.
- Child’s birth is registered- ₹ 2,000/-
- Following institutional delivery, the qualified beneficiaries will receive the remaining monetary incentive in accordance with established norms toward the Maternity Benefit under JSY, averaging 6000/- for each mother.
Registration Procedure for PMMVY Form 2023
- According to the implementing department for that specific State/UT, qualified women who wish to receive maternity benefits must register under the program at an Anganwadi Center (AWC) or another certified health facility.
- At the AWC/approved Health facility, the beneficiary must submit the specified Application Form 1-A, fully completed in all respects, along with the necessary paperwork and an undertaking or permission that has been officially signed by both her and her husband. The beneficiary will need to provide her Aadhaar information, together with that of her spouse and any other family members who have given their written agreement, as well as her bank or post office account information, along with the form.
- A properly completed Form 1-A, a copy of the MCP Card (Mother and Child Protection Card), identification documentation for the beneficiary and her husband (such as an Aadhaar card or an approved alternative ID proof; see Annexure D), and the beneficiary’s bank or post office account information must be submitted in order to register and claim the first installment.
- After six months of pregnancy, the beneficiary must submit a correctly complete Form 1-B and a copy of their MCP card that shows they have received at least one ANC in order to claim their second installment.
- The beneficiary must submit a properly completed Form 1-C together with a copy of the kid’s birth certificate and a copy of their MCP card, which demonstrates that the child has completed the first cycle of immunizations or its equivalent/substitute.
- If a beneficiary met the requirements set forth in the plan but was unable to register or submit claims within the allotted period, they may still file a claim (s)
- If the beneficiary’s bank account hasn’t already seed with her Aadhaar, she can do so by submitting Form 2-A.
- If the beneficiary’s Post Office Account hasn’t already been seeded with her Aadhaar, she may file Form 2-B for that purpose.
- The beneficiary will still be able to open a bank or post office account and obtain an Aadhaar card thanks to the efforts of the AWW, ASHA, and ANM.
- The beneficiary or her husband may submit Form 2-C to update their UIDAI-registered information or sign up for Aadhaar.
- Under the following circumstances, a beneficiary may submit Form 3 for the updating or changing of details registered under the scheme:
- Change in address and/or mobile number;
- Inclusion of the Aadhaar Number of the Beneficiary or her Husband in case it is not provided at the time of registration;
- Change in Bank/ Post Office Account;
- Change in name as in Aadhaar
- Beneficiaries who were previously registered under the old MBP scheme and had only received the first installment may submit properly complete Forms 1-A and 1-C to be considered eligible for the third installment under PMMVY.
- The beneficiary and/or her husband can submit an Aadhaar EID number or register their request for Aadhaar enrollment (Form 2-C) together with any form of identification in Form 1-A if they do not already have an Aadhaar number.
You can call the PMMVY scheme’s official helpline at the number provided below.
- Call PMMVY at 011-23382393