Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Karnataka was introduced by the Karnataka Health Department on Tuesday to treat people who are experiencing heart attacks and other unexpected cardiac issues. Two days after the famed Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s death anniversary, Dinesh Gundu Rao, the state’s health minister, unveiled the plan. He had a heart attack and died at the age of 46. The actor who passed away recently the Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyothi Karnataka has been named after him. Puneeth Rajkumar awarded the posthumous “Karnataka Ratna” to himself. Two methods have been used to implement the program. automated external defibrillators (AEDs) installed in public spaces using a hub-and-spoke arrangement. Keep reading this article for further information.
Overview of Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyothi Karnataka
Although statistics estimates suggest that heart attacks and other cardiovascular diseases claim the lives of 1.5–1.7 million people in the nation each year. So, regarding this vulnerable situation prevailing in the country the Karnataka Government has recently launched a scheme. On Tuesday, the Karnataka Health Department abruptly announced that Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar will be initiating the Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Scheme. Two days after Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s death anniversary, Karnataka Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao made the announcement. The Karnataka government is attempting to avoid unexpected heart attacks and offer appropriate medical care for heart disease patients more quickly through the Hrudaya Jyoti program.
Also Read: Karnataka Appu Yojana
Objective of Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyothi Karnataka
The Karnataka Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana‘s primary goal is to assist those in need of treatment for heart-related conditions. Heart health and treatment for heart attack victims in a clean, safe, and timely way is the primary goal of the Karnataka Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana. Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) have been placed in public spaces and hub locations as part of this program by the health department. These devices work on a spoke model, allowing for quick assistance in times of cardiac crisis while patients seek medical attention. Don’t waste any time. The program’s main goal is to support people who have heart disease and serves to increase access to medical care.
Key Highlights of Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyothi Karnataka
|Name of the scheme||Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyothi scheme|
|Launched by||Karnataka HM Dinesh Gundu Rao|
|Objective||Free medical treatment for heart-related diseases and heart attacks|
|Benefits||Free medical treatment for heart related diseases and heart attacks|
|Beneficiaries||The residents of Karnataka|
|Application mode||Not yet launched|
|Official site||Not launched yet|
- This Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana would be available to Karnataka temporary residents.
- In the centers of super-specialty hospitals, free treatment will also be given to BPL card holders.
- Patients with cardiac issues are eligible to receive benefits from this program.
- Patients who are Karnataka state citizens and have experienced a heart attack even once would be eligible to receive benefits from the Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana.
Also Read: Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
- Hrudaya Jyoti Application Form: To be eligible for the scheme, complete the application and include all necessary details.
- Required Records: certified copies of any identification-proving documents you may need, such your passport, voter ID, PAN card, Aadhar card, etc.
- Income Certificate: A document proving your income in accordance with the plan, such as a salary certificate or a basic income document from the Income Tax Department.
- Residence Certificate: Documentation proving you live there, such as a passport, power bill, or residence certificate.
- Bank Account Information: Information about your bank account, including the IFSC number and bank passbook.
- Additional required documents: Please supply any more documentation that the scheme specifies is needed.
Benefits and Features of Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyothi Karnataka
- In favor of youth heart attack instances: According to recent studies, youth heart attack cases are on the rise. The goal of this plan is to help these cases.
- “Spoke” centers: A total of 85 district and taluk hospitals, comprising 16 super-specialty hospitals and Sri Jayadev Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences, have been classified as “spoke” centers by the government.
- These facilities’ primary goal is to treat serious heart health cases with top-notch medical care.
- Tenecteplase Injection: At these spoke centers, the government has implemented artificial intelligence (AI) technology that can determine a patient’s disease severity in four to five minutes.
- Tenecteplase injections will therefore be provided to people with significant cardiac illnesses at no cost to avert unexpected cardiac catastrophes.
How to apply for Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyothi Karnataka Online 2023
- Go to the Karnataka government’s official website first.
- Visit the website to learn everything there is to know about the Hriday Jyoti Yojana, including its benefits, requirements, and qualifying conditions.
- The website’s online application form must be downloaded and completed.
- Complete the application form by providing all necessary personal information, including your name, residence, income, and other mandatory fields.
- Include photocopies of any necessary paperwork with your application, including your income certificate, Aadhaar card, and other documentation.
- Submit the application after the form and all supporting documentation have been submitted.
- Once your application has been accepted, you may track its progress and start enjoying the benefits of the plan.
Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Karnataka was introduced by the Karnataka Health Department on Tuesday to treat people who are experiencing heart attacks and other unexpected cardiac issues.
This Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana would be available to Karnataka temporary residents. In the centers of super-specialty hospitals, free treatment will also be given to BPL card holders.
Heart health and treatment for heart attack victims in a clean, safe, and timely way is the primary goal of the Karnataka Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana. Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) have been placed in public spaces and hub locations as part of this program by the health department.