KALIA Yojana e-KYC Update:- Beginning in 2023, the Odisha state government implemented the Kalia Yojana e-KYC with the goal of getting the Aadhar of the candidates linked or seeded with their bank accounts and registration numbers for the Kalia Scheme. Today, we shall discuss the scheme’s key components in this scheme. Over five seasons, farmers will receive financial aid totaling Rs. 25,000/-per family. The recipients of this aid will be small and marginal farmers. The help is given in the amount of Rs. 5,000 per season to help with labor costs and other expenses, as well as the purchase of supplies like seeds, fertilizer, and pesticides. Keep reading this article for further information. All the important details about the Kalia Yojana e-KYC have been mentioned here.
About Odisha KALIA Yojana e-KYC
The government of Odisha has recently launched an online option KALIA Yojana e-KYC for the candidates to link their Aadhar cards with their Bank Accounts and complete the KYC online. They are switching the payment method and implementing the Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS) to improve the security and efficiency of the payment process. By using this method, the beneficiary’s bank account that has been seeded with an Aadhaar number will receive the KALIA Yojana benefit. The e-KYC procedure is used to verify the UID number that the KALIA beneficiary submitted at the time of application. This way the payments will be easier to make with proper information.
Also Read: Kalia Yojana List
What is Kaliya Yojana Odisha
The Odisha government recently launched a scheme and distributed Rs 900 crore to farmers as part of the KALIA Yojana. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik deposited the aid into the bank accounts of 44.56 lakh small, marginal, and landless farmers. The Kalia Yojana will provide funding for rabi crops. Each farmer would receive Rs 2000 in cash support. The money was credited to the farmers’ bank accounts immediately under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) option. The chief minister declared, “Farmers are our pride” and wished a joyous Nuakhai to all. The Chief Minister claims that the KALIA Yojana has so far provided Rs 12,500 crore in support to the state’s farmers. The state government’s payment of the crop insurance premium will benefit farmers.
Key Highlights of KALIA Yojana e-KYC update
|Name of the scheme
|Chief Minister of Odisha state
|Farmers of Odisha state
|To provide adequate funds for farming
|Kalia Yojana Website
- Several program components make small and marginal farmers,
- landless agricultural households,
- vulnerable agricultural households,
- landless agricultural laborers, and
- sharecroppers (real cultivators) eligible.
Also Read: KALIA Yojana Helpline Number
Benefits of Kalia Yojana e-KYC Update
- To link or seed candidates’ Aadhar with their bank accounts and Kaliya Scheme registration number, the Odisha state government launched the Kalia Yojana e-KYC.
- We will talk about the scheme’s essential elements today.
- Farmers would receive cash aid totaling Rs. 25,000 per family over the course of five seasons.
- These relief funds will be distributed to small and marginal farmers.
- The Odisha government has introduced KALIA Yojana e-KYC, an online tool that allows candidates to link their bank accounts and Aadhar cards to complete their KYC online.
- To increase the security and effectiveness of the payment process, we are changing the mode of payment and putting the Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS) into place.
- Through the application of this technique, the KALIA Yojana benefit will be deposited into the beneficiary’s bank account once their Aadhaar number has been seeded.
- The Aadhaar number that the KALIA beneficiary provided at the time of application is validated using the e-KYC process.
- With the right information, making the payments will be simpler in this manner.
Also Read: KALIA Yojana Correction Online
Required Documents for KALIA Yojana e-KYC Update
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar card Number
How to do KALIA Yojana e-KYC update Online
To do KALIA Yojana e-KYC update online follow these instructions;
- First, you must visit the official website for the KALIA Yojana
- After that, the homepage of the website will open in front of you
- On the upper right corner, you’ll see a heading as Complete your KYC.
- Click on that heading and you will be redirected to another page.
- All the formalities that need to be done for the completion of e-KYC
- Fill in your Aadhar number and verify the update.
The Odisha government recently launched a scheme and distributed Rs 900 crore to farmers as part of the KALIA Yojana. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik deposited the aid into the bank accounts of 44.56 lakh small, marginal, and landless farmers.
The government of Odisha has recently launched an online option KALIA Yojana e-KYC for the candidates to link their Aadhar cards with their Bank Accounts and complete the KYC online.
Several program components make small and marginal farmers, landless agricultural households, vulnerable agricultural households, and landless agricultural laborers.