For the registration of Punjab labour cards, the Punjabi government has created an online e-portal. All the employees of Punjab can register by going to this online site and requesting the creation of their labour cards. The state’s employees can take advantage of all government programmes that have been launched by the state government by using this labour card. By using this online gateway, all labourers and construction employees can sign up for a labour card. This portal was specifically created by the National Informatics Center (NIC) for labour laws and the health, safety, and welfare of workers. Today, we’ll cover Punjab Labour Card 2023. To receive all the details and utilise all the services, read this post through to the conclusion.
About Punjab Labour Card
Online applications for a labour card are being accepted by the Punjab government at pblabour.gov.in. Now, anyone can view the full list of programmes offered by the Building and Other Construction Workers (BOCW) Welfare Board for labourers. Any construction worker who wants to profit from BOCW initiatives should register with the Punjab Labour Department. Each person must complete the Punjab Labour Card Apply Online Form 2020 on the official website for this purpose. The Punjab BOCW board offers a number of programmes for labourers, including the stipend plan, the shagun yojana, the LTC, ex-gratia, general surgery, tool kit programme, the maternity benefits programme, the Balri Tohfa Yojana, etc. Anyone performing labour work in Punjab, including construction workers and building workers, can now complete the scheme application form at the e-Labour Card.
Key Highlights of Punjab Labour Card
|Launched By||Government of Punjab|
|Name of Scheme||Punjab Labour Card 2022|
|Objective||To provide employment to labourers|
|Benefits||3,000 to 70,000 per annum|
|Eligibility Criteria||Applicant must be from punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Labours of punjab|
Obective of Punjab Labour Card
As you are aware, before the launch of this online portal, state employees had to visit several government offices to obtain their labour cards and dealt with a variety of hassles that cost them quite a bit of money. And it will also wasted their time, and in response to these issues, the state government established an official website called the “e-portal for labour,” which allows Punjabi workers to register and obtain their labour cards online. Providing government programme benefits through Additionally, the workers’ time will be saved because they won’t have to travel.
Benefits of Punjab Labour Card
- Through the Dynamic Common Application Form (CAF), this site will handle online registration, application requests, one-time document submission, online payment gateways, and processing.
- Additionally, the e-portal will offer some unique features like access to factory and labour wings as well as the ability to examine and download inspection reports, file annual returns, and submit labour welfare contributions through an online payment gateway. Cooperative Inspection, etc.
- Benefits under various welfare programmes of the Punjab State Labor Welfare Board department will be offered to state employees through this portal and will be instantly deposited into their bank accounts.
- Punjab E Labor Portal is only for employees; everyone else cannot use it.
- People’s time will be saved by the government opening this gateway because they won’t have to visit the same government offices.
Benefits of schemes provided through Punjab Labor Card
- Stipend Scheme: 3,000 to 70,000 per year for registered construction workers.
- Shagun Scheme: For the marriage of each of the two daughters of registered construction workers, 31,000 (the Shagun Amount) would be paid. The girl will be eligible for shagun for her marriage under this scheme if she is the registered member herself.
- Funeral Assistance Scheme: In the event that a registered construction worker or a member of his family passes away, the state of Punjab will contribute Rs. 20,000 toward funeral and funeral-related costs.
- Cycle Program for Children of Construction Workers: In the state of
- Punjab, the Board offers a single free cycle to students in grades 9 through 12 who are the children of registered construction workers.
- A 20,000 annual stipend will be given to construction employees’ mentally or physically disabled children for their care.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- The applicant should be labour to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The maximum age limit should be above 18years old.
What is E-Labor Portal
This portal was specifically designed by the National Informatics Center (NIC) for the safety, health, and welfare of e-labour portal workers as well as labour regulations. The Punjabi workers would be given access to online services via All state personnel must register on this website in order to use this online portal’s services. All registered employees and workers would receive the advantages of all the services offered on this portal by the Punjab government after registration. Benefits will be sent directly into state workers’ and employees’ bank accounts through this e-labor site. so they won’t have to deal with any problems.
How to do Online Registration (e-Labor Portal)
Interested beneficiaries of Punjab who want to register themselves online on the e-labour portal, should follow the steps
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the Punjab department of labour. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will find the Create New Account tab. Where you will have to click on this option
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will get the registration form.
- You have to fill in all the information ask in this registration form like username, last name, email id, mobile number, and captcha code, etc.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- After registration, you have to enter your username and password to login. By following these steps you can easily register under the portal.
Procedure for Feedback
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will have the Feedback option at the bottom.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see a form.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this form like department type, email id, mobile number, name, industry name, subject, state etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the button to submit feedback.
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of Contact us .
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will get all the details of the contact number.