The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment’s relevant officials have introduced a new programme to assist all students from scheduled castes and other backward castes in receiving free coaching. All chosen students will get financial aid for the real institute tuition or Ministry-required course fees (whichever is less). After the coaching session is over and the test for which coaching was received is taken, a monthly stipend of Rs. 4000 will be issued to each student by DBT in one installment. We will share with you all the step-by-step process for signing up for the free coaching programme introduced by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment under the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2024 today. You will also find the list of courses that are included in this scheme’s qualifying requirements, aims, features, and advantages in this article.
About SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2024
Students from the SC and OBC castes are being invited by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment so that they may provide them the new, free coaching. The local students will receive around 3000 rupees under this free coaching programme, while students from other cities will receive 6000 rupees. Additionally, a stipend of 2000 rupees will be given so that the students may remain in the city until the course is completed. For everyone who wants to pursue a solid education but is unable to do so because of financial difficulties brought on by the epidemic or other family circumstances, this will be a tremendous chance. Before the deadline, SC and OBC applicants must submit all of their applications. Applications from students are being accepted for 3500 seats total under the SC/OBC Free Coaching Scheme.
Also Read: UP Scholarship
Key Highlights of SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
|Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment
|Name of Scheme
|SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2024
|To assist children in the SC and OBC communities in receiving the education they need
|Giving free Coaching in exchange for a payment
|Starting Date of Registration
|SC OBC Students
|Free Coaching Scheme
The objective of SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
The new coaching programme for students in the SC and OBC categories is being introduced with the primary goal of assisting these kids in receiving the education they are entitled to. The Government of India has launched a programme to assist all the students who are very ambitious in their studies but are falling behind because of the lack of money that they have in their homes. Many students are unable to receive a proper education because they are financially unable to pay the coaching fees and academic fees.
Benefits and Features of SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
- Due to the adoption of this programme, the government of India will now pay the coaching costs and academic fees so that kids won’t have to forgo their education due to their financial situation. This will help a lot of students who are now unable to receive a quality education.
- The SC OBC Free Coaching Program will offer free coaching to students from the SC and OBC populations.
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment started this programme.
- The student will have the chance to receive a quality education despite their financial difficulties thanks to the implementation of this programme.
- The deadline to sign up for this programme is September 30, 2020.
- Through this programme, free coaching and stipends will be offered.
An Allowance for SC OBC Free Coaching Program
All beneficiaries who have signed up for the programme will get one of the following allowances:
- Local students would receive a monthly allowance of 3000 rupees.
- The out-of-town pupils would get a monthly allowance of 6000 rupees.
- Students with physical disabilities who are more than 40% impaired will receive a special stipend of 2000 rupees each month.
Course For SC OBC Coaching
Students may enroll in coaching for the following programmes:
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), and several Railway Recruitment Boards all administered Group A and B exams (RRBs),
- Exams for Groups A and B administered by the State Public Service Commissions,
- Examinations for Officers Grade administered by Banks, Insurance Companies, and Public Sector Organizations (PSUs),
- IIT-JEE and AIEEE are prestigious entrance exams for admission to engineering programmes. AIPMT is for medical school. Professional programmes include CAT for management and CLAT for law.
- Exams and exams for eligibility such as the SAT, GRE, GMAT, and TOEFL
To be eligible to apply for the coaching programme, a candidate must meet the following requirements:-
- The coaching organization will choose the kids based on their academic performance.
- For students of the SC and OBC castes, the academic success criterion would be loosened.
- Only students of the SC and OBC castes are eligible to apply for the programme.
- The pupils’ yearly household income cannot be more than Rs. 800,000.
- One student may only enroll in the programme once.
- Both the preliminary and final exams will tutor.
- Preliminary and main examination tutoring is available to students twice.
- The candidate may get coaching at any moment after being chosen for the interview.
- The chosen applicant must show up for all of the classes.
- The applicant will be prohibited from coaching if he takes a 15-day vacation.
Also Read: Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
Registration for the SC OBC Free Coaching Program Online
You must complete the straightforward steps outlined below in order to apply for the coaching program:
- First, visit the coaching’s Free Coaching Scheme website by clicking the link provided above.
- Your computer screen will show a web page with three choices.
- You can select the ‘Guidelines‘ option.
- The instructions for the plan will be shown to you on your screen.
- Read them thoroughly.
- You may simply click this link to obtain the recommendations immediately.
- You must select the “Register Option” option after reading the instructions.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- Fill out all the information.
- Father Name
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Date Of Birth
- Education Qualification Details
- Upload all of the documents
- Select the “Submit” button for submission of the application form.
Procedure to do Login
- You must first go to the official website.
- Your screen will then display the home page.
- You must choose the login link on the main page.
- A new page will now appear before you.
- You must enter your user ID, password, and captcha code on this new page.
- After that, you must select “sign in.”
The following government agencies will handle the free coaching program’s implementation process:-
- Universities (both Central and State), including the Deemed Universities and Private Universities recognized by the appropriate government; Registered Private Institutions/NGOs; and UT Administrations/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies under Central/State Governments.
We have included all the crucial details about the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme in one post. You can send an email outlining your issue or call the hotline number if you’re still having issues. The following are the hotline number and email addresses:-
- Helpline Number- 011-23382391
- Email Id- email@example.com