The Gujarat government launched the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari programme specifically for Gujarati teachers. Online attendance for SSA Gujarat teachers at SSA Gujarat.org Adhar Dise will taken by this yojana. The programme was launched for the online attendance that instructors were required to provide when they arrived at school in the morning. A teacher’s attendance at the school will be recorded using the Online Attendance login. The government has introduced this new method for instructors to enter schools. We will provide you with all the information you need in this post regarding the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari, Log In, Adhaar Login, Mobile App, and any other portal-related information. You must attentively study this article through to the finish if you want to learn everything there is to know about this effort or portal.
About SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
The Gujarat government has launched a brand-new website called the Gujarat SSA Portal to allow teachers in Gujarat to track student attendance. The SSA Gujarat Online Hajari was created so that teachers enrolled in Gujarat government schools can now electronically report their attendance at the schools using their fingerprints. Teachers are currently required to report to work in the morning and evening. By doing this, the government will map the teachers’ attendance at the school. Teachers will be accessible online in classrooms thanks to this site. The SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal was established to uphold educational standards and transparency throughout the entire process. An good portal for tracking the online Hajari teachers’ attendance is SSA Gujarat. Through this, the standard of education is changing in addition to the education of the pupils.
Also Read: Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal
Key Highlights of SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Name of Portal||SSA Gujarat Online Hajari|
|Objective||Standard of education is changing in addition to the education of the pupils|
|Benefits||Online attendance for teachers|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a resident of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Gujarat School Teacher|
|Official Website||SSA Gujarat|
Objective of SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
Under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, or SSA, the Central Government has declared free education for children aged six to fourteen to be a fundamental right, in accordance with the 86th Amendment to the Constitution. The Gujarati government has started an online site for tracking teachers’ attendance in order to make this initiative successful. Teachers will require to report their attendance in the school following the deployment of this online attendance system. This platform will make the entire process transparent and enable the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan succeed.Its main goal is to improve the state’s educational system and expand the enrollment of kids in basic schools. The Gujarat Education Department hires and prepares qualified teachers for the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. In order to uphold the level of education and keep the entire process transparent, the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal has also been introduce.
Benefits of SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
- Teachers’ Attendance: The portal will track the teachers’ online attendance.
- Teachers’ Attendance Reports – The teachers’ attendance reports will retain for later use and records online on the site.
- Students’ Attendance: The Gujarat SSA Online portal will keep track of each student’s attendance in order to save the attendance records on the portal.
- Teachers will receive training so they can educate students in accordance with their knowledge.
- Migration Monitoring System – The site that tracks what students are learning in class will also keep track of how they are migrating.
- Reports from Pupils – The government will review the reports from students to determine whether or not they are making good progress.
- School Monitoring App – The SSA Gujarat Portal will map the school and use the application provided by the portal to monitor the school. This app will allow for mobile phone monitoring of the school.
Features of SSA Gujarat Online Hajari App
- The application connects to the SSA server quickly and operates more quickly than other applications.
- More internet data should be saved because this programme uses some internet data.
- Faster than other apps, fill out your whole student and instructor attendance list.
Services Available by SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal
- Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan
- GIS school mapping
- Gunotsav website
- E classes
- Online circular
- Migration monitoring system
- Special training for out of a school children
- Aadhar dise child tracking system
- Children with special need
- Citizen centric information
- Online monitoring system
- Teacher training subject selection
- Gyan Kunj
- RTE notification
- Teacher portal
- Periodical assessment test
- Matrix for difference redressal
- Online attendance system
- School monitoring app
What Time Should Attendance Be Given on the SSA Gujarat Portal in 2021?
Gujarati instructors are required to report to work during scheduled hours. On the SSA Gujarat Portal, all teachers are required to log their attendance. From Monday through Friday, instructors must report attendance on the Gujarat SSA Portal by 11:30 a.m. Before 2:00 PM on the second shift, teachers are required to take attendance. The attendance at the school will be recorded on Saturday before 2:30 p.m.
How to apply for SSA online Hajari Gujarat Portal
- Candidates must first go to the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan’s SSA Gujarat website.
- Your screen will show the homepage.
- You must select the Online Attendance System tab from the homepage.
- A new version of the School Attendance Gujarat website has just appeared in front of you.
- Following that, you must log in using your login ID and password.
- Fill up your online attendance form right now.
Download the SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal app
The SSA Gujarat attendance portal app is now available for download by students and instructors by following the instructions below. Read each step thoroughly.
- Utilize the play store app on your smartphone.
- In the search bar, type SSA Gujarat Attendance app.
- The screen will display the Gujarat SSA Online Attendance app.
- Select “Install” from the menu.
- Your phone will successfully download the mobile application.
- To submit your online attendance, sign on to the SSA Gujarat Mobile app.
How to Access SSA Gujarat Study Material at Home
The applicants must adhere to the instructions below in order to download the study material.
- Applicants first need to visit the portal’s official website.
- On the homepage, select the Study From Home Material option.
- On the computer screen, the PDF and teacher videos will open.
- On your screen will be the PDF and videos.
- For learning at home, download and read them.
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal Helpline Number
The SSA Gujarat webpage now has a customer service helpline number that candidates can call and talk to in order to solve any problems. Candidates who are experiencing CRC Internet Problems can now call the toll-free helpline number and get assistance with their issue.
- Dial 1800 233 1026 for toll-free assistance.