The Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme has been introduced by the Chhattisgarh government. The programme will encourage entrepreneurship in the state. According to Narendra Modi’s Startup India Mission, Startup Chhattisgarh has been launched. This programme was launched by the Chhattisgarh State Government to offer amenities to the state’s residents. so that Chhattisgarh state residents won’t have to deal with any issues. In this article, we’ll outline the details you need to be aware of regarding this plan. Only after reading this post of ours in its entirety will you be able to obtain all the facts concerning this programme. Please read the entire article with us.
About Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme
We will give you all the information about the Startup Chhattisgarh Yojana through this posting. Any citizen who wishes to register under this scheme must read our article all the way through in order to do so, and may then register easily by following the registration instructions provided at the end of this scheme. Through Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme, the state’s residents will experience an uptick in entrepreneurship and will be inspired to continue working hard. The only way that citizens will be able to raise all of their family members well and provide them a happy and prosperous future is if they do decent work.
Also Read: Startup India Seed Fund Scheme
Key Highlights of Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme
|Name of Scheme
|Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme 2024
|To encourage industrialization in the state of Chhattisgarh and to strengthen the work ethic
|The citizens will receive funding for the establishment of the core incubator-cum accelerator
|Residents of Chhattisgarh
Objectives of Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme
- The Startup Chhattisgarh Yojana’s main goals are to encourage industry in the state of Chhattisgarh and to instil a greater sense of work ethic among its residents.
- Citizens will motivate to establish their own projects as a result of this plan.
- Start-up Boot Camos will also launch at the state’s universities and schools to ensure the youngsters’ bright futures.
- Through the programme, more start-ups with an innovation focus will encourage and form.
- For incubators focused on innovation, R&D is a requirement.
- This plan will also handle the task of establishing connections between R&D facilities and state-sponsored startup businesses.
- The Chhattisgarh state government aspires to establish the state as India’s hub for innovation and entrepreneurship through Startup Chhattisgarh.
- Start-up Chhattisgarh will offer job possibilities to the state’s residents, as well as the ability for them to imagine a happy future.
Benefits of Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme
The state government will deliver the funds to the public so they can begin the work, and interest on amounts up to Rs 50 lakh will be waived. This sum will only be disclosed to the State Incubator’s shortlisted citizens. The citizens will receive funding for the basic incubator-cum accelerator setup. The money that will be given to the people will be released three years later. These are some things you can do with the money.
- The money can be utilised to launch projects and create infrastructure.
- The money is available to the public for use as well.
- This fund may also be utilised to facilitate a variety of projects carried out by college or high school students.
- Assistance will also give through this fund to persons who are unable to start working because of their bad financial situation.
- The following list of cutting-edge start-ups that are covered by this programme is put in front of you.
- Industries that are important to the economy include coal, electricity, iron, steel, and aluminium.
- Network of Things (IoT).
- Social Mobility Analytics and Cloud, or SMAC
- Modern medical technology
- Societal change
- Sustainable power
- The applicant must be a Chhattisgarh permanent resident to be considered.
- The applicant must have a start-up to be eligible for Startup Chhattisgarh.
- Residential proof
- Passport-sized photograph
- Income certificate
- Necessary business-related documents
- Aadhar card or PAN card
- Domicile certificate
Also Read: MAARG Portal Registration
Online CG Start-Up Scheme Registration
The entire registration process has lay out in front of you.
- You must first visit the CG Start-up Portal’s Startup Chhattisgarh website, after which the website’s main page will be visible to you.
- beginning Chhattisgarh
- You must select the “Start-up registration” option on the website’s home page. A fresh form will then appear in front of you after that.
- Once you have entered all of the required information, such as the Enterprise Name, PAN Number, Representative Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, Email ID, User ID, Password, Confirm Password, Captcha Code, etc., click the “Submit” button.
- You must select “Register” from the menu.
- After you click, registration-relates information will show to you.
- You can finish the start-up registration process in this manner.
Chhattisgarh’s Start-Ups’ Verification
- You need to start by going to the CG Start- up official website. After that, you’ll see the website’s home page in front of you.
- You must select the “Verification” option on the website’s home page. A fresh form will then appear in front of you after that.
- The verification-related information will be present in front of you when you have entered all the required information, including the Certificate Number, and have selected the “Submit” option.
- You’ll be able to finish the verification process in this manner.
View Contact Details
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of the start-up Chhattisgarh portal.
- The homepage will open on your screen, where you need to click on the Contact Us option.
- After that, all the contact-related details will appear on your screen.
- Help Line: 1800 233 3943
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Directorate of Industries: 0771-2583651