The lands which are available in rural India can be a cause of a lot of disputes because they are not actually accurately determined by the authority of the local area and it can become a very big cause of travel so in order to make the rural land so very accurate, SWAMITVA Yojana 2023 was created by the central government. Under this scheme, accurate representation of the lands lying across rural India will be done through the development of drone-related services. You can check out this step-by-step procedure to do the registration and log in for the SWAMITVA Yojana from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details of the objectives and benefits.
About PM SWAMITVA Yojana
The SWAMITVA Yojana is an initiative that is by the central government in order to provide proper solutions for property validation in rural species in India. This is a very modern drone technology that will be helping millions of rural residents to get proper information related to all of the villages which are present across the country. The technology was launched on 24th April 2020 on the national Panchayat day. The full form of SVAMITVA is Survey of Villages and Mapping with Improvised Technology in Village Areas. The main objective of the development of this scheme is to provide an integrated property validation solution for rural spaces in India and it will be provided to the residents of the villages through property cards which will be distributed among the land owners by the government authorities of India.
Objective Of SWAMITVA Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is that it will bring financial stability to the people who are living in rural areas and this will also help them to use their land as an asset so that they can get a loan or financial benefit. The land division procedure will be easier and clear for all of the residents of the rural areas and the government will create accurate land records for rural areas. There will be a proper determination of property tax through the development of this technology and it will also create an atmosphere that is favorable for all people. Over 6 lakh people will be able to benefit through the development of this scheme and all of the people will be able to check the records eventually.
Also Check: MSP For Rabi Crops
Benefits Of SWAMITVA Yojana
People will be able to check the details related to the official documents related to their land in rural India and they can also use these documents in order to create proper opportunities such as taking out loans and other financial procedures. You will be able to access all of the documents through one integral speech and service will be by doing so that is information pieces are correct place. The residents will also be able to get clarity regarding the space that they own inside a village and it will also help them to be clear from the disputes of the future. The residents will be able to get the property card and it will use as a temporary identification card for all of their lands that are lying across rural India and you do not have to carry a big chunk of documents everywhere.
Also Check: E Gram Swaraj Portal
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- The applicant must live in a rural area.
- Villagers living in a populated area on or after 25th September 2018 will consider beneficiaries of the SVAMITVA Yojana.
Phases Of SWAMITVA Yojana
The scheme will implement in two different phases and you can check out the details related to the phases from the pointers given below:-
- Phase I- Phase I is the Pilot phase which will continue from April 2020 to March 2021. This phase covers 1 lakh villages of Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Haryana, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Andhra Pradesh. In this phase, the concerned authority will establish of CROS (Continuously Operating Reference Stations) network in two States, namely Rajasthan and Punjab.
- Phase II- This phase will continue from April 2021 to March 2025 and cover around 6.62 lakh villages. Additionally, there is a plan to establish a CROS network with 567 CORS stations.
SWAMITVA Yojana Login Process
To log in you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the SWAMITVA website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the login button present on the menu bar
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You need to enter your phone number.
- You need to enter your password and the verification code.
- Click on login to log in successfully.