Hello, friends today we are here with the information related to the Telangana LRS scheme. If you are from Telangana then you should read this article very carefully. You might have various questions related to the Telangana LRS Scheme in your mind including what is the scheme, how is it beneficial, who can apply under it, what documents you need while applying, and many more such questions. Answer to all your day’s questions is available in this article. Here we try to provide answers to all the questions you have in your mind related to the Telangana LRS scheme.
Telangana LRS Scheme
In Telangana, there are various unapproved and illegal layouts that are violating the statutory Development plan/ master plan and layout rules lacking in development standards and basic infrastructure facilities such as proper roads drainage facilities, and street lights. Considering this in mind an initiative called Telangana LRS Scheme has been started by the Municipal Administration and Panchayat Raj Departments. This scheme has been started by the Telangana government with the view of promoting the planned development of urban areas. To do so it is necessary to encourage development through approved layout and development of integrated township through both public and private initiatives.
Objective Of The Scheme
These norms launched by the government of Telangana under LRS are applicable to the entire state of Telangana including the areas falling In Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority, all Urban Development authorities, all municipal corporations, all municipalities, and all gram panchayats. These norms are called Telangana regularization of unapproved and illegal layout rules 2020. These rules came into effect on 31st August 2020. The motive of the government behind launching these norms is to promote planned sustainable development of both urban and rural areas in the state.
Highlights Of The Article
- Name of the scheme: Telangana LRS Scheme
- Launched by: Municipal Administration and Panchayat Raj Departments
- Launched for: citizens of the state
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: lrs.telangana.gov.in
- The width of the roads should be minimum of 9 metres but if the layout or plot is less than 100 square metres then the width of the road may be 6 meters .
- Overall connectivity and integration with surrounding infrastructure and Road patterns must be ensured
- If there are any water bodies in the layout shall be preserved. There should be no development activity other than recreational use shall be carried out within
- 30 m from the boundary of river/ lakes of the area of 10 hectares and above
- 9 m from the boundary of lakes/ kuntas/ Shikam lands of the area less than hectares
- 9 m from boundaries of canal, vague, etc.
- 2 m from the defined boundaries of Nala.
- Necessary clearance from the concerned authority is required to carry out any layout development activity within the restricted zone near the airport or within 500 m distance from the boundaries of defense area/military establishment
|Market value ofthe plot ason 26.08.2020 (SubRegister value) in Rs perSq yd||Regularization Charges(% of basic regularization charges)|
|3001 to 5000||30%|
|5001 to 10000||40%|
|10001 to 20000||50%|
|20001 to 30000||60%|
|30001 to 50000||80%|
|If 10% open space is not available in the unapproved layout pro-rata open space charges@ 14% of the plot value prevailing as on the date of registration NALA charges also included in LRS regularization charges. No additional charges is required to pay by the applicant|
- Self-attested copy of the first page of the registered sale deed/title deed, in case of unsold plots
- Copies of sale deeds of at least 10% of total plots.
- To apply you should visit the official website of the municipal administration and the Panchayat Raj department
- From the open page of the portal you need to click apply for lrs
- A new page will open on the screen, you will see two options there select Indian or NRIs ask for your citizenship
- Now you need to enter your mobile number and click on generate OTP button
- As you click you will receive an SMS with OTP, enter the OTP in the given space
- Choose Validate OTP button and the registration form will appear on the screen
- You need to provide all your details as required in the form and you need to proceed to make your payment
- You need to make payment with the ICICI bank gateway by using the online payment method
- Make the payment, upload the required document and submit the form by pressing submit button
Procedure to check LRS application status
- To check your application status you need to visit the official website of the municipal administration and the Panchayat Raj department
- From the home page of the portal you need to click on know your application status option given in the menu bar
- As you click a new page will open on the screen from where you need to enter your acknowledgment number
- Submit the acknowledgment number by pressing submit button and the status of your application will show on the computer screen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 18004258838