Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme is created by the Telangana government in order to help people who are unemployed due to various factors. The beneficiaries will be getting the financial assistance directly into the bank account that they have registered. You can check out the details related to the scheme from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to log in at the official website. You can also check out the benefits and the objectives of the scheme from the article provided below in order to be a part of the scheme created by the organization.
About Ts Unemployment Allowance
If you are unemployed in the Telangana state then you can easily apply for the Telangana unemployment scheme by visiting the official website created by the Telangana government. Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme is created to help the people who are unemployed but they have proper education. Around 1800 crore rupees have been allocated in order to develop the scheme in the premises of the Telangana state. You can be a part of the scheme by visiting the official website and then you will also be provided with a proper financial monetary fund for Rupees 3000 directly into the bank account. The financial funds can use to start their own business by the beneficiaries or the beneficiaries can start a search for a new job through these types of monetary funds.
Also Read: Telangana Aasara Pension List
Objective Of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The following objectives will fulfill through the development of this scheme for all of the residents:-
- All unemployed people will be able to get benefits from the scheme and they will be able to start their own businesses.
- The youth will become self-dependent and various opportunities will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- Around 1 lakh jobs have already been provided by the Telangana government to all of the beneficiaries.
- The chief minister will be directly transferring the monetary Fund to the bank account of the beneficiaries so that they can start their own employment.
- The educated people will be able to get the jobs according to the skills that they have and the jobs will be directly provided by the Telangana government.
- You can apply for this scheme by visiting the official website created by the Telangana Government and you do not have to visit any type of government office.
Benefits Of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The Government of the Telangana state has created the scheme in order to provide various benefits such as-
- The people who are not able to get employment will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The government will provide financial assistance to all unemployed people through the development of this scheme.
- The unemployed people will be able to get independence and can fulfill their needs through the development of this scheme.
- Rupees 3000 will be provided as financial assistance under this scheme.
- The budget of the scheme is around 1800 crore rupees.
- The beneficiaries will be able to get the benefit of this scheme directly in their bank account.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for this scheme:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana
- Applicant must have attained his or her education from a recognized Institute
- All the citizens who are living below the poverty line can apply for this scheme
- The age of the applicant should be between 22 to 35 years
- Those who come in the following criteria are not eligible for the scheme-
- All the citizens who have a four-wheeled vehicle registered under their name cannot apply for this scheme
- Those citizens who have land of more than 2.50 acres cannot apply for this scheme
- All those applicants who are forbidden by law, suspended from a government job, or have a criminal charge on him cannot apply under this scheme
- Those who have received a loan of Rs 50000 or more from the state or Central Government cannot apply for this scheme
The following documents require in order to successfully apply for the schemes:-
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Qualification certificate
- Scanned copy of candidates photo
- Scanned copy of candidate signature
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
Also Check: E Shram Card Apply Online
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Application Procedure
If you want to apply for the unemployment allowance scheme then you have to follow the following procedure given below:-
- The applicant will first have to visit the Unemployment Allowance Scheme website for the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, click on the Registration link
- The registration form will open before you
- On the registration form, you have to fill in all the details like your name, email id, bank account details, phone number, etc.
- After that, you have to attach all the important documents
- Now you have to submit this registration form by clicking on submit button and then apply for the unemployment allowance scheme